Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

So....

Dr Seuss, eh? A new fake blog, eh?

I can practically recite Green eggs and ham without the book. (Random skill, I know)

green_eggs_and_ham_small.jpg

I think I might have missed the point here....what are we planning???:blink:

hi there! we were just thinking about playing a trick on mika about a non existing blog... we didn't do it yet or anything. mana wrote a blog about dr seuss and we thought it would be funny if a bunch of us started posting comments about mana's blog onto his page, but as if he wrote it himself. it would be funny to see if in fact he reads the messages or not... he'll wonder what on earth are we talking about :naughty:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi there! we were just thinking about playing a trick on mika about a non existing blog... we didn't do it yet or anything. mana wrote a blog about dr seuss and we thought it would be funny if a bunch of us started posting comments about mana's blog onto his page, but as if he wrote it himself. it would be funny to see if in fact he reads the messages or not... he'll wonder what on earth are we talking about :naughty:
haha that would be hilarious!!!!!!!!!

It's a section within a certain thread (for instance, the "Chat About Mika" thread) where a certain thread within it is always on the first page. I don't really know how to explain it...sorry.

:) thanks, it's what I supposed it was :thumb_yello:

i'm sorry i have no idea!

just wanted to quot

I do! Someone probably linked to your video in their blog comment :thumb_yello:

*dons a Mika mask*

Mika & Dr. Suess

I know I've been into a lot of kinetic and other modern art lately, but I must say, I think of all the brilliant, artistic minds I've ever seen, the one that stands out the most for me would be none other than Dr. Suess.

There's just something about the way he told such a story with a single colour - green eggs, green ham, what more could you ask for? And his characters. So different, yet something so similar. The man is a genius.

Take this Truffula Tree, from The Lorax. So simple, yet so meaningful. And I like the fact that it reminds me of a nice, pink lollipop:

truffula.jpeg

Or the iconic Cat in the Hat. Now, he's brilliant indeed. His naughty smile makes ME smile. LOL!

cat-in-the-hat.gif

So it is based on this that I am happy to announce the name of my next album: One Fish, Two Fish, Brown Fish, Violet Sky Fish. In honour of the late Dr. Suess. I can't wait for you all to hear it.

Besos,

Mxx

:lmfao: :lmfao:!!! Nice one :naughty:

Okaaaay, so when did Mika get twins? :lol3:

I can't wait for the comments on his next blog. Besides receiving comments on Dr. Suess and the naming of his new album I bet he will get some comments on Adele and names for the twins. It's kind of like his "where in the world" game he plays with us. But the game we are playing with him is the "wtf" game? :roftl:

I can't wait for the comments on his next blog. Besides receiving comments on Dr. Suess and the naming of his new album I bet he will get some comments on Adele and names for the twins. It's kind of like his "where in the world" game he plays with us. But the game we are playing with him is the "wtf" game? :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I would pay to see his face when he reads that.:roftl::roftl:.

We didn't do our best :no:

We didn't even try:roftl:

We definitely could have stepped the meditating up a notch.:thumbdown:

Why didn't you then? :thumbdown:

I have a question off topic but can someone explain me of what Mika twins MFCers were talking?? please!! Im too lazy to read the whole Mika and Adele thread!! :naughty:

Twins?? They aren't the twins I'm thinking of are they? :naughty:

Excuse you, I was offline doing a new-fangled thing called sleeping.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I heard about the sleeping craze that's sweeping the MFC.

I thought my daughtah knew better than to get involved with the health freaks crowd.. :naughty:

Oh, I heard about the sleeping craze that's sweeping the MFC.

I thought my daughtah knew better than to get involved with the health freaks crowd.. :naughty:

I'm sorry, Mum. They lured me in with promises of longer life and a happy disposition. :naughty:

But I'm getting out of all that...they tried to make me give up my ciggies and that just wouldn't do.:thumbdown:

I'm sorry, Mum. They lured me in with promises of longer life and a happy disposition. :naughty:

But I'm getting out of all that...they tried to make me give up my ciggies and that just wouldn't do.:thumbdown:

:shocked: How dare they try to make you give up your bad habits. :sneaky2:

You ain't livin' unless you're doing something wrong. *zhhz*

And, aren't you happy enough daughtah? Do you need to go home to the trailer park for awhile?

Oh, and Nono. We're appearing on Maury Povich tomorrow. I need to know who the father is, etc etc.

sorry my ignorance...what's the sticky section???:blink:

:das:

Oh yes, this is my favourite place :thumb_yello::punk: