Help Me Out To Win A Trip To Argentina!!

Hi everybody!!

Please scuse me if I'm doing anything wrong by openning this thread, but I need some serious help to win a double trip to Argentina!

Pepsi in Southamerica, has released a very interesting contest, design the look for the cans and bottles! Who wins, is gonna win two tickets to Argentina besides seeing his/her design on thousands of cans and bottles around Southamerica!! How cool is that??

Here is my design!

2copia.jpg

And here's the page where you guys can help me:

http://www.pepsimundo.com:81/cancreator/ExpressMore/#;artId=7559

The image will appear and you just have to click on the thumb up thumb.jpg to submit your vote!

You can vote how many times you want, you just have to refresh the page.

Thank you very much to all the people who can help me and if I'm breaking any term of the MFC by posting this, feel free to close the thread.

Thank you again!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I clicked on the link but I don't see anything that I could click on to vote. I don't even see any designs

You don't?? :boxed: That's weird!! This is what you sould see when you click on that link.

Dibujo.jpg

If you can't see that, then go to http://www.pepsimundo.com/cupcreator.php click on the second choise you'll see and browse my username on "buscar", my username is Kary88.

Thanx RAK1 and Jo!! You gusy are awesome!

Voted, my good friend!

When the voting thing is closed?.

LOL, I like you on "vote" mood! :naughty:

I don't know!! :boxed: I've been looking for that since yesterday and I can't find any dates! It's weird!! :boxed:

Edit: I found something:

"Las fechas de comienzo y finalización de La Promoción se darán a conocer a través de la propia dirección de Internet http://www.pepsimundo.com debiendo al efecto su terminación coincidir con el evento y programa final de Latin American Idol que tendrá verificativo ya sea en Buenos Aires Argentina o en la ciudad de México, Distrito Federal"

So, there are no finishing dates established yet.

Thanx RAK1 and Jo!! You gusy are awesome!

LOL, I like you on "vote" mood! :naughty:

I don't know!! :boxed: I've been looking for that since yesterday and I can't find any dates! It's weird!! :boxed:

And on many moods too!

Uhmmm, i mean...if is going to be closed soon i should vote right now, if not...i can vote tomorrow.

Oh, you must be glad that i'm not in the contest, haha lol, jk.

And on many moods too!

Uhmmm, i mean...if is going to be closed soon i should vote right now, if not...i can vote tomorrow.

Oh, you must be glad that i'm not in the contest, haha lol, jk.

Look up, I edited my post.

Hahaha, if you are a voteoholic, I like you on my team better!! :roftl:

Look up, I edited my post.

Hahaha, if you are a voteoholic, I like you on my team better!! :roftl:

Oh, i saw that...that's stupid! They should put a date...

Is it too late to join the contest? Because if it's not, that's cool because i wanna go to Argentina in September to see The Hives in concert! (Sh*t i'm under age!) Anyway..good luck with that, hope you win!

Oh, i saw that...that's stupid! They should put a date...

Is it too late to join the contest? Because if it's not, that's cool because i wanna go to Argentina in September to see The Hives in concert! (Sh*t i'm under age!) Anyway..good luck with that, hope you win!

Yes honey, you can still enter!!

Haha, you'll be my competition!

Aw, right, you're underage, but you can still participate to be a finallist and your design could be showed on Sony!!

Yes honey, you can still enter!!

Haha, you'll be my competition!

Don't worry about me, i can't join, my parents won't let me go to Argentina T_T.... Kick some f*cking ass, my darling! Do it for me xD.

EDIT: Hahaha, you forgot that i'm 15...i know! How can a 15 years old girl be so effin' cool? lol. Don't worry, you deserve that more than anyone

Don't worry about me, i can't join, my parents won't let me go to Argentina T_T.... Kick some f*cking ass, my darling! Do it for me xD.

Hahahaha!! :roftl: Sweet!! I'll try!! :mf_rosetinted: Honey, you can still participate to be a finallist and your design could be showed on Sony!!

I didn't say "sweet" cuz you can't participate!! :blink: I said it cuz the "kick some asses" thing!! Just to clear it up!! :naughty:

Hahaha, don't be afraid of me, i won't participate, jk. Yeah, i know...OH MY F*CKING GOD, those graphics sucks! They are like edited in Paint! OMG THEY SUCK AS DESIGNERS! Kary, you are against a bunch of losers! xDD

Hahaha, don't be afraid of me, i won't participate, jk. Yeah, i know...OH MY F*CKING GOD, those graphics sucks! They are like edited in Paint! OMG THEY SUCK AS DESIGNERS! Kary, you are against a bunch of losers! xDD

Haha, afraid? That's sweet. :naughty:

Well, yeah, some of them suck because they made it with a template made by Pepsi, not by theirselves.

But some others are great!!

I'll stop the chat right now!! :bleh: Meet me on the Chat if you wanna keep it up! :naughty:

Well, yeah, some of them suck because they made it with a template made by Pepsi, not by theirselves.

I have to say that there is a design with more than 1000 votes, the idea is cool but the design sucks.

I'll stop the chat right now!! :bleh: Meet me on the Chat if you wanna keep it up! :naughty:

Oh, that's ok...i'll vote for you a few times again.