• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

youtube!!!!!!!!! loves it!

except now shows seem better now. interesting shows of choice I can get

these days

Dead Ringers, Holly Oaks, Dr Who (season 3 now I think), Torchwood season 2 (finally), Wire in the Blood,Judge Deed, Hollyoaks! (yesssssss finally!), Little Britain (almost getting tired of it, its on like 5 different channels), Life on Mars came and went, Sugar Rush, Two Pints of Lager ..., Swingers, My Hero, Jekyl,Spaced, lots to chose from if I set the DVr correct!

Dead Ringers would go top of my list there for sure:thumb_yello:

Nice choice of TV!!

Little Britain also is great :wink2:

oh not to mention weekly Graham Norton Show, Cottage in the Country ( I think), Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares (NOT CENSORED!), Saxondale,Heart Beat, Midsomer Murders, The Last Detective, Corrie, East Enders and many others. might start using creative remote button pushing so I can have british shows every hour.

Me and my parents love Nan, because she reminds us of my dad's mum.

Oh, and I love Dead Ringers!!!:thumb_yello:

"I could be brown,I could be blue,I could be violet-sky,I could be hurtful,I could be purple,I could be anything you like."

"More on that story later.":roftl:

Oh, and that mini-series about red-haired people:

:blush-anim-cl: I come here humbly, with cap in hand ... :blush-anim-cl: I had been mis-informed .... having checked Wiki .... I discovered that Catherine Tate is NOT an Aussie & was, in fact , born in England !:blush-anim-cl:

*goes off to chastise friend who told me otherwise * :mad3::fisch:

Genius ! here she is with the doctor

this is the one I was going to post. I love it! When I first saw her on Doctor Who in the Christmas episode where she was the bride, I didn't know anything about her. And I couldn't stand the character of Donna. I called her The Fishwife. She just irritated the hell out of me. Then I found her sketch show, found out what a talented comedienne she is and rapidly got converted.