Mika Adele update!

addicted2Mika

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww, thakyou,:wub2: i just don't want people to be mad a me, but when I read this article was so happy! I wanted to share!

(i was soo happy when i read it too:naughty:)

me too actually :naughty:

:naughty::naughty:yeah me too...

but i kinda like she is big girl...i just started to love n respect BigGirls:mf_rosetinted:

I got to go...talk to you all tomorrow:bye:

:bye::bye: b byeeeeee

I would be happy for them if they came out and said they were dating, but until then I wanna believe this article.:naughty: I think all of this has been blown out of proportion and they are just freinds, but idk...:boxed:

eah,me too...but then i'd still be jelous:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Pacing pavements: Mika hits the town with 'beautiful big girl' Adele

By Daily Mail Reporter Last updated at 4:52 PM on 12th August 2008

Does a little amateur detective work point to an unlikely pairing between singers Adele and Mika?

Consider the evidence: Adele, 20, did an interview at the weekend declaring she has a new boyfriend, who she names only as "Michael".

Paving the way: Mika takes the lead as Adele seems camera shy

Mika, 24, was born Michael Holbrook Penniman, and once sang: "Big girl, you are beautiful..."

The pair had dinner at Zuma in Knightsbridge last night before heading to Soho House for drinks, but Adele was not in the mood to be photographed.

Well, at least neither of the single-monikered singers would have to change their surname if they wed.

Romance: The pair avoid looking like a couple in the back of a taxi as they leave Zuma

Find this story at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1044011/Pacing-pavements-Mika-hits-town-beautiful-big-girl-Adele.html

Does a little amateur detective work point to an unlikely pairing between singers Adele and Mika?

Consider the evidence: Adele, 20, did an interview at the weekend declaring she has a new boyfriend, who she names only as "Michael".

Mika, 24, was born Michael Holbrook Penniman, and once sang: "Big girl, you are beautiful..."

The pair had dinner at Zuma in Knightsbridge last night before heading to Soho House for drinks, but Adele was not in the mood to be photographed.

Well, at least neither of the single-monikered singers would have to change their surname if they wed.

Romance: The pair avoid looking like a couple in the back of a taxi as they leave Zuma

Find this story at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1044011/Pacing-pavements-Mika-hits-town-beautiful-big-girl-Adele.html

Awwwwwwwwwww no no nope,i don't believe:mf_rosetinted:

see ya,g2g:thumbdown::bye::bye:

:blink:

now im confused lol :roftl: