Mika Adele update!

addicted2Mika

That doesn't neccesarily mean anything. I was single last summer, and I still am. Just because I don't complain doesn't mean I have a special someone in my life.

But if you're Mika, you complain about everything. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's good news! Mika is still single ladies! :mf_lustslow:

Well at least.. We hope so. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

...And gentlemen...:naughty:

Nope. He's just not dating Adele.

I continue to maintain that he's been dating someone since at least October now. Likely earlier. :wink2: Basically, since around the time he stopped whining about how he couldn't get a date and was single... which he did in the middle of last summer, I think?

--Jack

I'm with Jack there.The fact that he's not with Adele, if he's not, doesn't mean that he's single.

He's a normal, healthy, smart, talented and attractive young man. He has certain desires and needs like any other person, and I am sure that he's fulfilling them, either from the occasional shag here and there, or from a steady partner.

I personally also think that he's been with someone for over a year now, and not necessarily a girl, but hey, each to their own.

The dream continues....:naughty:

That doesn't neccesarily mean anything. I was single last summer, and I still am. Just because I don't complain doesn't mean I have a special someone in my life.

Well, you're not the Master Whiner, are you?

Believe me, if Mika was desperate, we'd hear it. His mouth preceeds him (and I can identify with that as I have the same problem) :roftl:

Well, you're not the Master Whiner, are you?

Believe me, if Mika was desperate, we'd hear it. His mouth preceeds him (and I can identify with that as I have the same problem) :roftl:

Poor guy :naughty:

But if you're Mika, you complain about everything. :mf_rosetinted:

Good point.:mf_rosetinted:

OMG I'M SO HORNEE. I NEED SEKZ! BUT I WONT TELL YOU IF ITS WITH A BOY OR A GIRL! GUESS! LOOK AT ME, I'M CRAAAAZY! AND LEBANESE! DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MY FAMILY'S STRUGGLES?! MOCKED IN SCHOOL!:crybaby:

That's the plan, actually. :mf_rosetinted: I say a lot of nonsense so that when I do say something that's true, everyone will continue to think I'm just making things up. :naughty: Maybe even I think that!

--Jack

Or you could be lying all the time.

Good point.:mf_rosetinted:

OMG I'M SO HORNEE. I NEED SEKZ! BUT I WONT TELL YOU IF ITS WITH A BOY OR A GIRL! GUESS! LOOK AT ME, I'M CRAAAAZY! AND LEBANESE! DID YOU HEAR ABOUT MY FAMILY'S STRUGGLES?! MOCKED IN SCHOOL!:crybaby:

LMFAOOOOOOOO :lmfao::lmao::roftl::roll1:

So are we supposed to buy this? :thumbdown:

:naughty::roftl:

I'm not... I'm not convinced he's not dating her... then again I'm not convinced he is... for all we know he could be interested in boys :fisch:...

Another 'So-called Mika's GF thread' ..... Pffffftttt ..... G'night ! :bye:

*gigglesnort*

This is what happens when one doesn't update one's blog (was probably too busy havin "sexy time" with Adele...). One brings it upon one's self!

Or maybe it's not Adele... :fisch::das: Martin anyone?

I honestly don't see what's so exciting about getting blogs anyways... I find them boring... I really don't give a flying f**k what he does with mud to be honest...

Does that make be a bad fan? : naughty:

I'm not... I'm not convinced he's not dating her... then again I'm not convinced he is... for all we know he could be interested in boys :fisch:...

*gigglesnort*

Or maybe it's not Adele... :fisch::das: Martin anyone?

I honestly don't see what's so exciting about getting blogs anyways... I find them boring... I really don't give a flying f**k what he does with mud to be honest...

Does that make be a bad fan? : naughty:

:naughty:yeah...could be...:mf_rosetinted:

:blink::blink:...

Actually it was so nice of HEAT to say something good about MIKA! as they normally just take the piss and slag him off.

How come everyone he is seen out/close to with he is supposedly shagging? He has soooooo many friends he can't possibly be shagging them all or he would be knackerd! lol

xxx

Actually it was so nice of HEAT to say something good about MIKA! as they normally just take the piss and slag him off.

How come everyone he is seen out/close to with he is supposedly shagging? He has soooooo many friends he can't possibly be shagging them all or he would be knackerd! lol

xxx

high sex drive? lol xDD :naughty:

i don't really know what to believe any more! are they, aren't they??? who knows! no-one but them really!!! we shall all have to wait and see. i mean, if they are dating it will all come out eventually and if not... well never mind! besides, if they are dating, i say congrats + bonne chance to them! :-D

I whine and moan always about something I single and moan about it but not really want boyfriend yet I abit too crazy for a man too hyper anf whine abit

xxx

Don't underestimate him:mf_rosetinted:

I whine and moan always about something I single and moan about it but not really want boyfriend yet I abit too crazy for a man too hyper anf whine abit

I like your pigtails.:wink2: