Mika Adele update!

addicted2Mika

I like your pigtails.:wink2:

Thanks I like my hair in pigtails or plaites best keeps out the way of my face hate that I only moan sometimes but once I got abit mood I slam doors and the drawers and stuff like that and yell abit I have aspergers a form of austism it frustates me when I find it difficult to say whats bothering me and stuff takes efew days but then kinda explode I like drawing and painting and playing piano it helps me relax and let out my feelings and stuff if a man can handle that then he's for keeps I not one for wanting lots of boyfriends only want that someone who just stays with one person but its hard to know if hes a player or keeper

Catherine x

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks I like my hair in pigtails or plaites best keeps out the way of my face hate that I only moan sometimes but once I got abit mood I slam doors and the drawers and stuff like that and yell abit I have aspergers a form of austism it frustates me when I find it difficult to say whats bothering me and stuff takes efew days but then kinda explode I like drawing and painting and playing piano it helps me relax and let out my feelings and stuff if a man can handle that then he's for keeps I not one for wanting lots of boyfriends only want that someone who just stays with one person but its hard to know if hes a player or keeper

Catherine x

My dad has asperger's syndrome, too.

I only got dienosed with aspergers this year but I have mild learning problems too dispraxia just devlopement delay with cordination and balance and other stuff with spelling get numbers and letters wrong way round when hand writing but I great reader just spelling

well i honestly didn't think it was true after reading one interview she gave about her 'new' boyfriend. I mean she said he was shy for one & I don't think mika is shy & for 2 she said lets just call him michael when referring to her man she didn't say that was ACTUALLY his real name at all!!

and she also said in the interview which was from saturday that he didn't want to be seen out in public with her 'cause he's publicity shy

ok yeah Mika doesn't like publicity we all know that but if she said her boyfriend didn't want to be seen out with her in public & mika was her boyfriend then why a day or so after she said that would they be publicly pictured together?

It just didn't add up to me! none of it did

if & when (or if he has already) found someone nice whoever that may be I wish him all the love & happiness in the world he truly deserves it 100% and then some (ok yeah I will be a little gutted who won't be? but I want him to be happy & loved & well taken care of & if he is then that's all good with me!!)

sure i would rather it was me making him happy lol who wouldn't? but as long as whoever he is with or ends up with if he's currently single as long as they treat him & with love & respect we can't really be too angry or sad can we?? (well just a smidgen lol)

seriously i just want him to be happy that's the main thing!

Marie-Andrée

Dear DarkLight and others.

I can't say that I have really followed the whole Adele/Mika story but if she really gave all those details in an interview, so many of them that it was as good as saying 'My boyfriend is Mika', it must be a joke or a hoax because if you date a very private man you respect his privacy or he will drop you like a hot potato before you know it.

Perhaps they are having a good laugh at the trash press expense ?

And I agree with those of you who think he is no longer single. He doesn't sound or look like a lonely man, more like somebody who has found a satisfactory emotional balance , probably more than the 'occasional shag' mentioned on this thread. Somebody who accepts his terms : happiness behind closed doors.

And yes, of course, we are very happy for him !

x Marie-Andrée

Marie-Andrée

Dear DarkLight and others.

I can't say that I have really followed the whole Adele/Mika story but if she really gave all those details in an interview, so many of them that it was as good as saying 'My boyfriend is Mika', it must be a joke or a hoax because if you date a very private man you respect his privacy or he will drop you like a hot potato before you know it.

Perhaps they are having a good laugh at the trash press expense ?

And I agree with those of you who think he is no longer single. He doesn't sound or look like a lonely man, more like somebody who has found a satisfactory emotional balance , probably more than the 'occasional shag' mentioned on this thread. Somebody who accepts his terms : happiness behind closed doors.

And yes, of course, we are very happy for him !

x Marie-Andrée

Ooh I've had the feeling (like a good number of others here) that he has been with someone for quite a long time now.

When he came out for his first gigs last autumn, he looked extremely content and radiated this "giddy happiness" that I (IMO) can only put down to the fact that he was high on luuuuurve :naughty:.

Ooh I've had the feeling (like a good number of others here) that he has been with someone for quite a long time now.

When he came out for his first gigs last autumn, he looked extremely content and radiated this "giddy happiness" that I (IMO) can only put down to the fact that he was high on luuuuurve :naughty:.

:bleh::naughty:

I really hope he has someone to love!:wub2:

People,People, People....!

Can we all just 'get a grip' here....

I thought this was supposed to be the "Mika Fan Club"... Not the "Lets dissect Mika's lovelife and slag off his appearance and personality traits Club."

He's just a regular guy with an exceptional talent, and in my opinion, bloody gorgeous eye candy.

How about we just all try and respect his privacy - as he himself has often asked the press to do and not ourselves resort to the lowly tactics of the tabloids and celebrity mags.

And lets accept the fact that like the rest of us - he is entitled to any type of relationship he desires, promiscuous or monogamous, with a man or a woman or both. It is also inevitable that he will be, to quote Borat, "making the sexy time" with somebody. So let's just leave him to it without adding further speculation.

If and when he feels ready to share anything on that score, I'm sure he'll do so on his blogs (and leave room for all of your comments). And re: the blog content... as its HIS blog on HIS site, I think he can blog about what the heck he wants. I far more prefer the more 'natural' blogs with the mad hair and the stubble than the seemingly perfectly crafted 'introductory' video.

That said, my intention was not to offend anybody with my comments, just that THIS site was the LAST place I expected such heated speculation on his personal life.

"I look at you, you look at me, we BITE each other!"

Ixx

EXACTLY IFFAT!!

i keep telling people, get a grip!!

i wish some of the threads in discuss mikas music artwork section got as big as mikagasmic, which i am sick to the back teeth of.

*storms out of thread*

Then why did I used to see you in that thread a lot?

used to. since then i've grown up a bit and kinda realised that, this isnt why i like mika. i dont care if he runs around the stage with his shirt off. i dont NEED fiftymillion pictures of him on my computer.

at the end of the day, i only really care about his music.

nothing against the people who spend lots of time on there, though. everyones entitled to free choice. its just been irking me lately.

used to. since then i've grown up a bit and kinda realised that, this isnt why i like mika. i dont care if he runs around the stage with his shirt off. i dont NEED fiftymillion pictures of him on my computer.

at the end of the day, i only really care about his music.

nothing against the people who spend lots of time on there, though. everyones entitled to free choice. its just been irking me lately.

Well that's good I guess. I go to that thread less and less now...probably because I have all of the pictures that they post :naughty:

hehe well if thats what you want to have, fine by me. i just don't see the point of having so many pictures of a pop star. lol.

whos the guy in ur siggy btw?

I don't see the point either, but I can't stop! I ask myself why I save so many pictures of him and I honestly don't know why :naughty:

It's Robert Pattinson :wub2:

He's playing Edward Cullen from "Twilight" :biggrin2:

EDIT: Here's where it's from if you want to watch his amazingness :das:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpoy6prmlbw

hehe well if thats what you want to have, fine by me. i just don't see the point of having so many pictures of a pop star. lol.

whos the guy in ur siggy btw?

:bleh: I guess a lot of people see him as what he portrays himself onstage and not what he does on his blog. Sex symbol. In his blogs he's intellecrual playing towards people more .. like you for example, and then on stage he's well..playing up his role as sex god.

:bleh: I guess a lot of people see him as what he portrays himself onstage and not what he does on his blog. Sex symbol. In his blogs he's intellecrual playing towards people more .. like you for example, and then on stage he's well..playing up his role as sex god.

you make perfect sense as always.

*claps*

i am good, but i possibly have to go soon. : (

i'm charlotte.

don't you think it would be cool if mika was with adele in real life tho?

That's good, nice to meet you (:

I'd be happy if he was with adele though I'm not sure who she is eactly :blush-anim-cl:

There isn't a whole lot of people i wouldn't want to see him with, basically only paris hilton, or jake shears : P

hehe well she's a awesome singer you should go on her myspace or sth...

weeeeeell i cant imagine mika with jake shears.. and as for paris hilton, lets just not go there. lol

I'm hoping he will use taste. I would hope it wouldn't be a celebrity because they're brats, well most are. Maybe an mfcer :das: