MFC sounds Blog!

IngievV

Yes I always follow my word so here it is, the MFC Sounds Blog to keep us going when Mikasounds is temporarily blogless and when our dear members have something interesting to say, they can just post it on the blog.

Now, if you feel like you have interesting things to say, videos or whatever, and would like an account on the blog, just PM me your desired username and your emailaddress and ofcourse an explanation of what you like to contribute to the blog because all the: I wub Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, isn't really necessary:naughty:

But we could post videoblogs of meetings or gigs or whatever on it, artists we like, or start an interesting discussion about pop music or other randomness....

So if you're up for it, PM me!

If not, here is the link to the blog so enjoy!

http://mfcsounds.wordpress.com/

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could do something about covering myself in mud

but it might involve leeches and frogs and worms

and they might tickly if they go up my pants

so I might refrain

You'd be a good one to analyse music pieces:thumb_yello:

Popcorn

An Essay about the advantages and disadvantages of Popcorn.

POP! Your meal is done. As you press the button that forces the door to blast open, steam fills your nostrils. You reach for the bag, but find yourself with tear-filled eyes. “Why did Orville make the bag so bloody hot?” You grab salad tongs and extend your arm, snatching the buttery treat. You put your hands into oven mitts and pour the popped corn into the bowl. You sit down at your computer to read mister M’s not-so-daily blog and perv about. Snap! Freakin’ kernel. Rushing to the mirror to find a thin kernel like substance wedged in between two of your back molars, even more delightful then a crocodile on painkillers with hemroids. After hours of watching yourself try and slip your tongue back there to get it out, you decide straining yourself is not a good idea. Tweezers.

Well, tweezers don’t work. This is a popcorn disadvantage. Kernals being lodged inbetween your teeth, poking and proding leads to gum bleeding. Mr.Redenbaucher has “ some ‘splainin’ to do!”

But all of this whining won’t get you anywhere but a DVD about your live shows. You need to look on the bright side. Hot buttery goodness, and a crunch that would make pickles stare bitterly. Popcorn is a good way to get butter intake without your parents objecting. It even makes high school musical seem slightly tolerable. So butter (or becel) on, popcorn lovers! Forget about the kernals making the whole audience take their eyes off of Sean Connery and onto you choking, and the scalding hot sensation of freshly microwaved goodness, snack on! Your heart will learn to forgive you.

In case you can't reead it yet

Popcorn

An Essay about the advantages and disadvantages of Popcorn.

POP! Your meal is done. As you press the button that forces the door to blast open, steam fills your nostrils. You reach for the bag, but find yourself with tear-filled eyes. “Why did Orville make the bag so bloody hot?” You grab salad tongs and extend your arm, snatching the buttery treat. You put your hands into oven mitts and pour the popped corn into the bowl. You sit down at your computer to read mister M’s not-so-daily blog and perv about. Snap! Freakin’ kernel. Rushing to the mirror to find a thin kernel like substance wedged in between two of your back molars, even more delightful then a crocodile on painkillers with hemroids. After hours of watching yourself try and slip your tongue back there to get it out, you decide straining yourself is not a good idea. Tweezers.

Well, tweezers don’t work. This is a popcorn disadvantage. Kernals being lodged inbetween your teeth, poking and proding leads to gum bleeding. Mr.Redenbaucher has “ some ‘splainin’ to do!”

But all of this whining won’t get you anywhere but a DVD about your live shows. You need to look on the bright side. Hot buttery goodness, and a crunch that would make pickles stare bitterly. Popcorn is a good way to get butter intake without your parents objecting. It even makes high school musical seem slightly tolerable. So butter (or becel) on, popcorn lovers! Forget about the kernals making the whole audience take their eyes off of Sean Connery and onto you choking, and the scalding hot sensation of freshly microwaved goodness, snack on! Your heart will learn to forgive you.

In case you can't reead it yet

As with all good blog commenters, i feel compelled to point out your spelling mistakes. Kernels not kernals. Haemorrhoids not hemroids. In between not inbetween. Prodding not proding. Read not reead.

Is that enough constructive criticism for one session?:mf_rosetinted: