MFC sounds Blog!

IngievV

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is great! congrats ingie for the idea :wink2:

i'd like to join... not that i could post much and i'm pretty bad at writing stuff...but i have some nice links and someone could do the comments instead...or just leave the links with my few silly words. :bleh:

As with all good blog commenters, i feel compelled to point out your spelling mistakes. Kernels not kernals. Haemorrhoids not hemroids. In between not inbetween. Prodding not proding. Read not reead.

Is that enough constructive criticism for one session?:mf_rosetinted:

My microsoft word wouldn't let me change kernAls, or prodding or hemroids.

maybe it's retarded like me :tears:

but thanks for your "kind" words anyway, CD :naughty:

Yes I always follow my word so here it is, the MFC Sounds Blog to keep us going when Mikasounds is temporarily blogless and when our dear members have something interesting to say, they can just post it on the blog.

Now, if you feel like you have interesting things to say, videos or whatever, and would like an account on the blog, just PM me your desired username and your emailaddress and ofcourse an explanation of what you like to contribute to the blog because all the: I wub Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, isn't really necessary:naughty:

But we could post videoblogs of meetings or gigs or whatever on it, artists we like, or start an interesting discussion about pop music or other randomness....

So if you're up for it, PM me!

If not, here is the link to the blog so enjoy!

http://mfcsounds.wordpress.com/

Great idea, i surly contribute as well. :thumb_yello:

Love it! Love the blogs so far :biggrin2:

:fisch: Hmmm, here's some nice free templates that might look nice *cough* http://www.robbiewilliams.pl/wordpress/

You can see obviously, why I didn't correct this spelling, as it was a blatant use of intentional mis-spelling to engender a sense of "down home" sentiment.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: :lmao:

Wow, do you know what I just realised? Unless Mika made some kind of private agreement, I think he's breaking copyright - but he wouldn't be that stupid would he?

These works is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License. This means you may use them for any purpose, and make any changes you like. All I want is that you don't delete my credits at the footer.

Copyright © MIKA

Love it! Love the blogs so far :biggrin2:

:fisch: Hmmm, here's some nice free templates that might look nice *cough* http://www.robbiewilliams.pl/wordpress/

:lmao: :lmao:

Wow, do you know what I just realised? Unless Mika made some kind of private agreement, I think he's breaking copyright - but he wouldn't be that stupid would he?

Oh naughty Mika!:mf_rosetinted: