MFC sounds Blog!

IngievV

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw this thread and skimmed through a couple of the most recent blogs. What can I say, pure Ingie. :roftl: Great! :lmfao: My favourite has to be (and I think I can safely say this even if I've just scraped on the surface of this literal brilliance) the Ted and Ed one. I literally laughed out loud when I read the "original" one and, well, imagine me now.. :roftl::roftl:

Ted and Ed (I'm on the right)

Ted and Ed

:lmfao:

I just saw this thread and skimmed through a couple of the most recent blogs. What can I say, pure Ingie. :roftl: Great! :lmfao: My favourite has to be (and I think I can safely say this even if I've just scraped on the surface of this literal brilliance) the Ted and Ed one. I literally laughed out loud when I read the "original" one and, well, imagine me now.. :roftl::roftl:

Ted and Ed (I'm on the right)

Ted and Ed

:lmfao:

I think I should have my own verb in the dictionary. Like when someone posts a blog it's not blogging it's Ingieing:mf_rosetinted:

Gosh I should so get paid for this crap:naughty:

MFCSounds blog totally out-cools Mika's blog, like, 10-1.

He doesn't even have one fish, much less two. Hmph. Amateur! :mf_rosetinted:

I would almost suggest I'd take over Mikasounds for him but I'm not sure if he'll let me:naughty:

You can once I figured it all out how the thing works:roftl:

Thanks to Bibi for the hateful comments, yaaah my first hater me likes. But ofcourse I'm not gonna be a bastard and disapprove those comments. I like controversity:naughty:

Thanks to Bibi for the hateful comments, yaaah my first hater me likes. But ofcourse I'm not gonna be a bastard and disapprove those comments. I like controversity:naughty:

we wanna see what did it say? :roftl:

"Controversity" is just like her writing style :naughty: