Slight prob there in that I'm terrified of flying. Otherwise an excellent idea

Can you swim? :das:

Bonjour Kelzee

3 legs?

*goes back to check*

Konnichiwa Silver. :biggrin2:

Yep.

RBSKY pointed it out.

Are you sure it's not just the way it's standing?

I'm pretty sure. Unless it's got really skinny front legs..

*posts enlarged version of Llama eating the fence.*

IMGP0232.jpg

New blog !

MENTIONING OZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

How is that supposed to work? Decreased osmotic pressure/salt concentration effects blood cells but not brain cells because there's the blood-brain barrier between strictly controlling what's entering the brain. It may affect the dilation of blood vessels which can push against brain matter but that's got to do only with the volume of water and not the salt content at all... It doesn't make sense. :blink:

Salt retains fluid. :smth:

Evening all!

*sneezes on you*

At least I know who my real friends are *hmph*

Evening Rosie!!!!

*burps in your general direction*

Me Me Me!!

Hello!

Hurro!

Post whore!!!

I don't know why but I have a sudden obsession with Paul McCartney. I think I'm going to make an avatar featuring him.

Yes, you are. :naughty:

Is this Old Paul, or Ancient Paul you're obsessed with??

I woke at 11ish today... much better.

Have to wake at 7 tomorrow for work at 8

Anyways I'm going to go to Target to see if I can find deliquents... ft stopping by a shoe store to check out some shoes

Morning Becster.

Eww

Oh!!! I nearly forgotz!! I must go get my singular copy.

No OMPS for me tuhday. :no:

The old Paul from the 60's. I've also been getting into his stuff with Wings recently. I'm in love with 'Maybe I'm Amazed'. :wub2:

But he's still pretty awesome these days! :naughty:

I really liked the Wings stuff too.. I have no idea how many times I used to play Mull of Kintyre when I was younger.. *goes to youtube*

These days he's still a lovely nutter. :roftl: Have you picked a pic for your avvie yet?

http://biance.wordpress.com/2008/10/03/sheepy-haircuts/

I'm watching Priscilla Queen of the Desert as inspired by Tanya's picture. I've never seen it before!

New blog !

I have the worst timing.

How is that supposed to work? Decreased osmotic pressure/salt concentration effects blood cells but not brain cells because there's the blood-brain barrier between strictly controlling what's entering the brain. It may affect the dilation of blood vessels which can push against brain matter but that's got to do only with the volume of water and not the salt content at all... It doesn't make sense.

Nonsense, I believe the Today tonight reporter :sneaky2::naughty:

*sneezes on you*

*directs ambrose towards a peice of poo and then you*

At least I know who my real friends are *hmph*

*hmph*

Oakie Doke, in your previous signature which one was Dan? Was he the one who looked kind of shy and was looking up? Because he was my favourite one!

*looks at photobucket because she can't remember because they were all looking up*

cr.jpg

:naughty: Okay I still don't know. But Dan is the one looking to the side, the one in my new signature :naughty:

I don't know why but I have a sudden obsession with Paul McCartney. I think I'm going to make an avatar featuring him.

So where is it? :naughty:

I woke at 11ish today... much better.

Have to wake at 7 tomorrow for work at 8

Anyways I'm going to go to Target to see if I can find deliquents... ft stopping by a shoe store to check out some shoes

I woke at like 8, and it'll be 7.30 tomorrow :tears: At least I have a car now!

Delinquents?

I really liked the Wings stuff too.. I have no idea how many times I used to play Mull of Kintyre when I was younger.. *goes to youtube*

These days he's still a lovely nutter. :roftl: Have you picked a pic for your avvie yet?

Mull of Kintyre. :wub2:

Yes, I just did and I'm about to photoshop. But that shouldn't take too long because I normally don't like editing avatars too much.

*looks at photobucket because she can't remember because they were all looking up*

cr.jpg

:naughty: Okay I still don't know. But Dan is the one looking to the side, the one in my new signature :naughty:

So where is it? :naughty:

He's the one on the far right, isn't he? That's the one I'm talking about! He was my favourite (not that I know anything about him, but he appears to be lovely)!

I'm getting there! It takes me a while to choose a picture that I like and that I hopefully won't get sick of too soon.

Salt retains fluid. :smth:

Yep, that's the concept of osmotic pressure: the more salt you have the more water is retained to keep the concentration relatively constant. But that's in the blood and not the brain since there's a barrier between the blood and brain which controls the quantity of substances entering the brain. :blink:

Nonsense, I believe the Today tonight reporter :sneaky2::naughty:

My bad, one should never question Today Tonight reports. :naughty:

http://biance.wordpress.com/2008/10/03/sheepy-haircuts/

I'm watching Priscilla Queen of the Desert as inspired by Tanya's picture. I've never seen it before!

It's awesome. Do you like it?

At least I have a car now!

Delinquents?

Yay!

Yep. It's a Mylie Kinogue movie.

Mull of Kintyre. :wub2:

WHYYYYYYY don't they make story telling songs anymore..

I'm listening to Band on the run.. full version not single

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7D65IomNYY

Song meanings site says this:

This song consists of 4 different parts - confinement, desperation, escape and running.

Confinement = stuck inside these 4 walls.

desperation = if I ever get out of here

escape = well, the rain exploded

running = band on the run

The confinement part is very subdued, as if he's given up - it's reflective too. The heart starts beating faster when he's thinking about escaping and the desperation of his situation. Crash!!! The Breakout - the release - you can almost 'feel' the freedom. All that's left is to RUN! For ever more.

Paul said it was intentionally written to have several meanings - could be jail cell or trapped in life.

Could compare Bohemian Rhapsody in the same way.

Yep, that's the concept of osmotic pressure: the more salt you have the more water is retained to keep the concentration relatively constant. But that's in the blood and not the brain since there's a barrier between the blood and brain which controls the quantity of substances entering the brain.

Ok, well the barrier allows oxygen to get into the brain, so is there something about the salt increasing oxygen in the blood?

IMGP0232.jpg

Morning Becster.

Eww

Oh!!! I nearly forgotz!! I must go get my singular copy.

No OMPS for me tuhday. :no:

It looks 3 legged to me....

And I got my copy of deliquents *pbs* ft buying 4 other dvds (they were cheap). Evita, Blast from the Past, Crybaby, and Drop dead Fred (a favourite of mine for a while when I was a child)

I also picked up a pair of sandals... not the type I want, but closish

My wide feet are preventing me from buying each and everyone of the sandals I want in the style I want...

You've never seen Priscialla :shocked:

My bad, I should never question Today Tonight reports. :naughty:

Thats right... Today Tonight reports are always 100% factual, unbiased and reliable

*zhhz*

*fahrts in your general dahrecshun* Your muzzer was a hampsterr, and your fazzer smelt of elderburries...:naughty:

:lmfao:

NI!!

New impossibly long blog up. http://automaticbrainchild.wordpress.com/

*reads later* :fisch:

It looks 3 legged to me....

And I got my copy of deliquents *pbs* ft buying 4 other dvds (they were cheap). Evita, Blast from the Past, Crybaby, and Drop dead Fred (a favourite of mine for a while when I was a child)

I also picked up a pair of sandals... not the type I want, but closish

My wide feet are preventing me from buying each and everyone of the sandals I want in the style I want...

Looks 3 legged to me too.

Oh yay! I have Drop Dead Fred and Crybaby. I saw some of blast from the past the other day. Looked good. Surprised I'd never seen it.

Has Target got a shoe sale on?

(Photoshoot??? )

I love Priscilla!

haha

hey :das:

Hello Daughtahhhhhhh :das:

Looks 3 legged to me too.

Oh yay! I have Drop Dead Fred and Crybaby. I saw some of blast from the past the other day. Looked good. Surprised I'd never seen it.

Has Target got a shoe sale on?

(Photoshoot??? )

Their all good movies. Looking forward to watching when I get time.

Target doesn't, but spendless shoes is in the same shopping centre, and when I went on Wednesday with friends I liked them, and some other pairs. But that day I was wearing converses, not ideal for trying on shoes, so I went back today.

Photoshoot later :wink2:

New blog

NO! Not the Knights Who Say Ni!...D:

Good plan. :naughty:

Bring me a shrubbery :naughty:

I better go buy my copy of Delinquents.

I get the feeling we're all going to be watching it tonight.. *zhhz*

Omg, I hate it so uch when you lose your entire post. And even more when you have to go and re-collect the multiquotes.

IMGP0232.jpg

No;

1). You would totally have noticed when you were taking a photo that there was a three legged alpaca standing in front of you.

2). It's front leg is 1.5-2 times as thick as it's back legs.

MENTIONING OZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reckon!

He's the one on the far right, isn't he? That's the one I'm talking about! He was my favourite (not that I know anything about him, but he appears to be lovely)!

Yes, that's him!

He was never actually a "proper" member, he was on an extended 'trial' filling the bassist position, but he was my favourite bassist. He's so cute! *pbs*

Original unreliable-druggy-bassist Max:

kooks_3.gif

Creepy-guy Pete, who filled in a bit before Dan joined, and who is no back:

72299281.jpg

Dan:

l_3f114ebf915528300b639b692326805c.jpg

But it's a bit of a Luke Juby story I guess too. Well, the same day he announced he'd been kicked out he immediately revived his previous two bands :smth:

Yep, that's the concept of osmotic pressure: the more salt you have the more water is retained to keep the concentration relatively constant. But that's in the blood and not the brain since there's a barrier between the blood and brain which controls the quantity of substances entering the brain.

Hmm, yes, I guess you're right. Maybe I shoudl pay more attention in class :naughty: But the person on Today Tonight was doing a ridiculous detox diet where it was 0 salt and only water for a week.

*makes her cat pee on OKD's furniture*

*makes her lamb/goat/thing poo in ER's bed*

It's awesome. Do you like it?

Yep! It was great! So good that I had to shun MFC :naughty:

Yep. It's a Mylie Kinogue movie.

Oohhhh, that makes more sense!

I have drop dead fred on video *pbs*

hey

I was off chasing sheep through the entire conversation this morning! I wasn;t being rude, I swear! :naughty:

<< I finished the avatar!

Oooh, I like!

Yes, that's him!

He was never actually a "proper" member, he was on an extended 'trial' filling the bassist position, but he was my favourite bassist. He's so cute! *pbs*

Oooh, I like!

Aww, yes he's very cute. And the original one did look very dodgy

Thanks! No issues or incorrect interpretations? :naughty: