The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen

Rainbow Sky

*feel awkward* hm. I never liked Australian accents as much as English until now. So hello.:roftl:

Heya Phunks...

Anyways now I must be off if I want to both stop by maccas, and have time to get petrol before picking up my friend in 15 minutes :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

*kicks you*

Kelzy's accent is v. schmexy *hmphizzle*

Haha, schmexy? nice.

Heya Phunks...

Anyways now I must be off if I want to both stop by maccas, and have time to get petrol before picking up my friend in 15 minutes :naughty:

'...'? :lmao: Hey.

*feel awkward* hm. I never liked Australian accents as much as English until now. So hello.:roftl:

Really? I've always preferred them to english accents.

There's something older-man-shmexy about Crocodile Dundee...:naughty:

Luckily then I don't struggle with it for things like that.

And eugh... my taste buds are messed up. I cooked myself some perfectly fine toast, on fresh bread, buttered it, then took a bite and threw it out, because it tasted slightly mouldy (but it wasn't :shocked:)

So now I'll stop by maccas :zhhz:

Strange.:blink:

Are you sick? That'll throw off your taste.

'...'? :lmao: Hey.

I always do ... ... its a habit :wink2:

Strange.:blink:

Are you sick? That'll throw off your taste.

I've been on the verge of coming down with a cold for a few weeks now, have another mild bout of labyrinth (or whatevers it called)... very very mild though.. so either of those could effect it.

My taste buds have done something similar with roast beef... I can't eat that any more.

Anyways really going now

I've been on the verge of coming down with a cold for a few weeks now, have another mild bout of labyrinth (or whatevers it called)... very very mild though.. so either of those could effect it.

My taste buds have done something similar with roast beef... I can't eat that any more.

Anyways really going now

How odd!

Hope you don't get sick. And I get that sometimes, things just start tasting strange. For the last seven years, I haven't been able to drink Dr. Pepper. It used to be my favorite soda.:blink:

EDIT* Chat laters, Soy Bean.:bye:

Really? I've always preferred them to english accents.

There's something older-man-shmexy about Crocodile Dundee...:naughty:

I think I just like them equally now. I mean, Luke accents beats any. :wub2::wub2: Especially when he says 'duct tape me up'

I always do ... ... its a habit :wink2:

haha. *Mama Mia flashbacks*

Howdy Everyone!! :bye:

OMFG.. 1st place again.. :doh:

*donates trophy to charity*

I'm at my new desk, with my schmexy accent :naughty: and my new view which also includes an open window. OMG!! The weird things I might do now that I'm getting that strange wonder called "Fresh Air" :boxed:

The cats love it. :rolls_eyes:

Ok, off to have lunch.. *tries not to post too much in here for part 16*

Howdy Everyone!! :bye:

OMFG.. 1st place again.. :doh:

I'm at my new desk, with my schmexy accent :naughty: and my new view which also includes an open window. OMG!! The weird things I might do now that I'm getting that strange wonder called "Fresh Air" :boxed:

:wub2::wub2:

come back soon bebeh.

How odd!

Hope you don't get sick. And I get that sometimes, things just start tasting strange. For the last seven years, I haven't been able to drink Dr. Pepper. It used to be my favorite soda.:

EDIT* Chat laters, Soy Bean.:bye:

It is strange, but its not the first time its happened, and not the first time with meat either (after all, meat with bones had it happen to...somedays I wonder if my body is slowly making me become closer and closer to being a vegetarian, so that if I ever do decide to become one my diet wouldn't have to change much :naughty:)

Though I'm hoping tomorrow morning that toast eating will be fine

Oh fresh air *keeps distance in case of crazy activity*

Any fresh air here today fts rain, so I've been avoiding it where possible....

And I found the best fish and chip shop ever today. :biggrin2:

It is strange, but its not the first time its happened, and not the first time with meat either (after all, meat with bones had it happen to...somedays I wonder if my body is slowly making me become closer and closer to being a vegetarian, so that if I ever do decide to become one my diet wouldn't have to change much :naughty:)

OMG soa there's this fish and chip place in Bala near my cottage, and they have deep fried mars bars :shocked::wub2:

:wub2:

come back soon bebeh.

Ok Schnookums :wub2:

I have days like that where things taste weird.. You might have the flu still hanging on. And I enjoyed my Caesar salad so much last night that I'm seriously considering having it again tonight.. This time home made and with chicken. :licks_lips:

It's weird being in the lounge, but I have the TV on and Oprah is on. Bette Midler was her guest a moment ago.. She's awesome.

Yum Fussscchhh and Chups!! Is it close by?

OMG soa there's this fish and chip place in Bala near my cottage, and they have deep fried mars bars :shocked::wub2:

We have them here too!! I've never tried them but been told they're yum.

Ok Schnookums :wub2:

I have days like that where things taste weird.. You might have the flu still hanging on. And I enjoyed my Caesar salad so much last night that I'm seriously considering having it again tonight.. This time home made and with chicken. :licks_lips:

It's weird being in the lounge, but I have the TV on and Oprah is on. Bette Midler was her guest a moment ago.. She's awesome.

That day I had had, a big breakfast complete with bacon eggs etc, then i went for a second breakfast with BLT crepes, then i had fish and chips for lunch with deepfried mars bar after then for dinner...burger from harvey's :)

Deep fried mars bars..... so so bad for you, and sickeningly sweet :naughty:

They taste good, but I'm glad nowhere around here does them that I know of

Maybe..... the roast beef thing has been over 2 weeks though...

Who knows....

And it would be weird.... I'm in my room right now, lying on my bed and relaxing... should be studying :naughty:

And very close by... :wink2:

Deep fried mars bars..... so so bad for you, and sickeningly sweet :naughty:

They taste good, but I'm glad nowhere around here does them that I know of

Who knows....

And it would be weird.... I'm in my room right now, lying on my bed and relaxing... should be studying :naughty:

Mm yes but it makes my heart hurt XD

That day I had had, a big breakfast complete with bacon eggs etc, then i went for a second breakfast with BLT crepes, then i had fish and chips for lunch with deepfried mars bar after then for dinner...burger from harvey's

OMG!! :roftl:

Now I'm hungry. :bleh:

Who knows....

You just reminded me of something. A looooong time ago, pre-CD days, I used to go through weird taste stages. Milk was the main thing that would occasionally taste disgusting to me. I stopped drinking fresh milk because of it and swapped to longlife, then moved onto the lactose free stuff which always tastes good.

It is freaky.. And damn it, my stereo is in my room so I had to run the sound through the monitor.. and it's sucky and tinny..

Orrrr.. I could hook the stereo up in here *ponders*

I should get off my ass and light the fire. *shivers* or I could close the window :naughty:

Go study Becster!! *stops your procrastinating*

(Oh, I have a F&C shop on the corner :das: It's handy indeed)

OMG!! Those proactiv ads are getting longer and longer!! :shocked:

You just reminded me of something. A looooong time ago, pre-CD days, I used to go through weird taste stages. Milk was the main thing that would occasionally taste disgusting to me. I stopped drinking fresh milk because of it and swapped to longlife, then moved onto the lactose free stuff which always tastes good.

It is freaky.. And damn it, my stereo is in my room so I had to run the sound through the monitor.. and it's sucky and tinny..

Orrrr.. I could hook the stereo up in here *ponders*

I should get off my ass and light the fire. *shivers* or I could close the window :naughty:

Go study Becster!! *stops your procrastinating*

(Oh, I have a F&C shop on the corner :das: It's handy indeed)

OMG!! Those proactiv ads are getting longer and longer!! :shocked:

Milks another one for me as well occasionally, but I don't like the taste of most long life milks.....

Go hook your stereo up Melz....

And I will study.... *hmph*

Proactiv should just take a regular half hour slot, the adds are about that long nowadays

Howdy Everyone!!

OMFG.. 1st place again..

I'm at my new desk, with my schmexy accent :naughty: and my new view which also includes an open window. OMG!! The weird things I might do now that I'm getting that strange wonder called "Fresh Air"

The cats love it.

Woot !

And I found the best fish and chip shop ever today.

I was going to ask if it was in Franga .... but I think you already implied that !:wink2: What makes it so good ? Just curious ... :naughty:

Ok Schnookums

I make a pretty mean Caesar salad ! :wink2: When I make the dressing, I also add a few capers ... :licks_lips:

I seriously don't think I could stomach a deep fried Mars bar tho' ... eww

Hello all ... Part 16 ! Woot !! :punk:

Milks another one for me as well occasionally, but I don't like the taste of most long life milks.....

Go hook your stereo up Melz....

And I will study.... *hmph*

Proactiv should just take a regular half hour slot, the adds are about that long nowadays

Lactose free is nice, but expensive..

I will! (and I'll stop procrastinating about it)

Good!

They should!

Woot !

I make a pretty mean Caesar salad ! :wink2: When I make the dressing, I also add a few capers ... :licks_lips:

I seriously don't think I could stomach a deep fried Mars bar tho' ... eww

Hello all ... Part 16 ! Woot !! :punk:

Woot!!

I better go to the supermarket soon.. :fisch:

This will give you a laugh.

I'm on a site called "Am I Right?" and I was looking at misheard Bon Jovi lyrics. For the song "Always" there's a few simple dumb ones.

e.g.

Original Lyrics:And I'll be there forever and a day - Always

Misheard Lyrics: And I'll be there forever and nothing - Always

But then:

Original Lyrics:If you told me to cry for you - I would

Misheard Lyrics:If you sold me a tie for you - I would

And........

Original Lyrics: It's nothing but some feelings that this old dog kicked up.

Misheard Lyrics: It's nothing but some beatings that this old donkey took.

And........

Original Lyrics:When he holds you close, When he pulls you near

Misheard Lyrics:When he folds your clothes, When he pours your beer

:roftl: Love it!

Hi HK, could you close Part 15 please - and tell RBSKY about the new post limits?:thumb_yello:

Hey there Silver!!

Speaking of horses

Original lyric: I'm a cowboy. On a steel horse I ride.

Misheard lyric: I'm a cowboy. I steal the horse I ride.

:roftl:

Stealing his own horse now.. :naughty: