The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen

Rainbow Sky

*talks to self* :fisch::insane:

Wah Howdy Miss Kali !! *tips hat* :cowboy:

Howdy Kowboy !! :wink2: How was Miss Kitty's last night ?? Did Dances have fun ??

Mahty fahn Miss Kali ... mahty fahn ! Wah Dances took to the rum barrel & treated some of Miss Kitty's fahn gals to some midnight llama rahdin ! Now we be callin' Dances the Midnight Cowboy/Gal !! Yeee Haaarrrr !!!:cowboy:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*talks to self* :fisch::insane:

Wah Howdy Miss Kali !! *tips hat* :cowboy:

Howdy Kowboy !! :wink2: How was Miss Kitty's last night ?? Did Dances have fun ??

Mahty fahn Miss Kali ... mahty fahn ! Wah Dances took to the rum barrel & treated some of Miss Kitty's fahn gals to some midnight llama rahdin ! Now we be callin' Dances the Midnight Cowboy/Gal !! Yeee Haaarrrr !!!:cowboy:

I can speak for myself you know

Lactose free is nice, but expensive..

I will! (and I'll stop procrastinating about it)

Good!

They should!

Woot!!

I better go to the supermarket soon.. :fisch:

This will give you a laugh.

I'm on a site called "Am I Right?" and I was looking at misheard Bon Jovi lyrics. For the song "Always" there's a few simple dumb ones.

e.g.

Original Lyrics:And I'll be there forever and a day - Always

Misheard Lyrics: And I'll be there forever and nothing - Always

But then:

Original Lyrics:If you told me to cry for you - I would

Misheard Lyrics:If you sold me a tie for you - I would

And........

Original Lyrics: It's nothing but some feelings that this old dog kicked up.

Misheard Lyrics: It's nothing but some beatings that this old donkey took.

And........

Original Lyrics:When he holds you close, When he pulls you near

Misheard Lyrics:When he folds your clothes, When he pours your beer

:roftl: Love it!

'Am I Right' is hilarious !! A few years ago I read the funniest mis-heard lyrics for 'Brimful of Asher' by Cornershop !! :lmfao:

Hi HK, could you close Part 15 please - and tell RBSKY about the new post limits?:thumb_yello:

Yup sure !! :thumb_yello:

I can speak for myself you know

Wah Dances !! *slaps knees* Yee Haaarrr !! Wah hows the head on this mahty fahn day !! :wink2::cowboy:

OMG soa there's this fish and chip place in Bala near my cottage, and they have deep fried mars bars :shocked::wub2:

SCOTLAND! :scot:

Hi HK, could you close Part 15 please - and tell RBSKY about the new post limits?:thumb_yello:

silver, I saw your previous post about the limit.

SCOTLAND! :scot:

silver, I saw your previous post about the limit.

Hi Liz ! :wub2: Yup the limit seems to have been risen to 5,000 . Tho' FD just told me that perhaps 4,000 is more ideal :boxed: Basically we were seeing what this server could handle before REALLY slowing down . :thumb_yello:

I'll keep you posted on this question tho' ! :biggrin2:

Hi Liz ! :wub2: Yup the limit seems to have been risen to 5,000 . Tho' FD just told me that perhaps 4,000 is more ideal :boxed: Basically we were seeing what this server could handle before REALLY slowing down . :thumb_yello:

I'll keep you posted on this question tho' ! :biggrin2:

Thanks HK.

Just smashing.

I saw these Tibetan bell things today and thought of you. I dunno why, they just reminded me of you. :wub2:

Awwww .... :wub2: Thank you ... that does touch me deeply ... :wub2:

I want you all back here .... :tears:

Were they like little balls with bells in them .... that you roll around ?

Or were they like brass cymbals joined by a string of leather ? :blink:

Awwww .... :wub2: Thank you ... that does touch me deeply ... :wub2:

I want you all back here .... :tears:

Were they like little balls with bells in them .... that you roll around ?

Or were they like brass cymbals joined by a string of leather ? :blink:

:wub2: *shares the love*

No they were individual bells hanging on a frame made of the same "stuff" (metal? brass? bell material? :roftl:). A little hammer was also provided to tap the bells, each one with a different sound. Or something to that effect. :naughty:

:wub2: *shares the love*

No they were individual bells hanging on a frame made of the same "stuff" (metal? brass? bell material? :roftl:). A little hammer was also provided to tap the bells, each one with a different sound. Or something to that effect. :naughty:

:wub2:

'bell material' :lmfao:

Gee, they sound beautiful .... :cheerful_h4h:

GUYS I POSTED THIS IN THE OLDLINGS THREAD! I NEED ASSISTANCE!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG! I can enter to be a DJ on my fave radio station (ahem...the MIKA friendly one!) ! its a contest! it says why should I be picked! help!

this is the info:

"SO YOU THINK YOU CAN SIT IN A ROOM WITH ROBIN FOR 2 HOURS?" CONTEST

Do you want to be a radio host for the day?? Do your friends keep telling you that you're funny, interesting or entertaining and you want to find out if it's actually true? Then apply NOW to be Robin's LISTENER CO-HOST for a day!!

Robin is currently taking email applications at robin@1073kool.fm for someone to sit in the HOT SEAT for a couple of Fridays, starting AUGUST 22nd. If you think you can get up early and you've got something to say...she wants to hear from YOU!!

The job will entail:

-Showing up on a Friday morning at the radio station for 2 hours(6:30-8:30am)

-Bringing some sort of breakfast item for yourself AND Robin

-Reporting traffic and weather during the show (no prior experience necessary)

-Telling a joke

-Being prepared with a phone number of someone who will listen to the show that morning and weigh in HONESTLY on your performance

If you think you can handle these tasks, let Robin know why she should pick YOU. The most CONVINCING emails will be considered, so DON'T HOLD BACK!! Please INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER in the email. Those selected will be contacted directly.

NOT SURE OF YOUR SKILLS???

REMEMBER: If ROBIN can do this....so can YOU!!!

Katie Manure is actually :blink: :blink:

good. :boxed:

I'd go bonkers if I had to listen to her music for like 5 hours in a row (I'd fall asleep. Them go bonkers.) but she is actually NOT bad.

Just thought I'd share.

:blink:

Katie Manure is actually :blink: :blink:

good. :boxed:

I'd go bonkers if I had to listen to her music for like 5 hours in a row (I'd fall asleep. Them go bonkers.) but she is actually NOT bad.

Just thought I'd share.

:blink:

Hiya Petra! ..... & Huh?? :insane:

That's great Elan !! Go for it !! :punk: What are you asking tho' ?? :blink:

oh forgot that!

a good joke that might be good to use!

something fannish

yeah I applied! they might be sorry though! hehe

in those two hours maybe a MIKA song might appear ..might have to do something related to that! after all they DO PLAY MIKA!

:lmfao:

'Am I Right' is hilarious !! A few years ago I read the funniest mis-heard lyrics for 'Brimful of Asher' by Cornershop !!

Original Lyrics:Brim full of Asher on the 45.

Misheard Lyrics:Brim full of asher and a pork pie.

:roftl:

Hello!

New thread!

Hellooo!! Yes!!

Oh,. Pretty!!!

That's great Elan !! Go for it !! What are you asking tho' ??
Hiya Petra! ..... & Huh?? :insane:

*agrees with the above 2 posts* :hypo:

Hahaha !! Yeah ! The mis-heard lyrics I am referring to tho' cannot be repeated here ..... :bleh:

O, rly? :das:

Well, I've set up the stereo and now I have to find new homes for various other pieces of furniture.. :rolls_eyes: This is harder than I expected. :roftl:

O, rly? :das:

Well, I've set up the stereo and now I have to find new homes for various other pieces of furniture.. :rolls_eyes: This is harder than I expected. :roftl:

Wow ! Does anyone else use the lounge ? :naughty:

I love having my comp. by the wood fire ... & if there are good programs on, I have the abc tv on in the background ... :cheerful_h4h: