The Australian Thread: Part Sixteen

Rainbow Sky

Hello everyone.

Well I have had a very crap time lately DS8 is struggling so much that it is comsuming my every waking moment. (he is my little autistic fellow) It is very odd for me to not get on the computer for a few hours, let alone a few days!

I spent an hour typing up a report for him yesterday and lost it (yes I know I should have saved it) just psych-ing myself up to re-start it.

Needed to pop in here first :thumb_yello: giong to have a quick Mika read to save my sanity.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hullo OKD :wub2:

Yes ... still up, I know ... have a rotten headcold & am currently waiting for painkillers to kick in ....

*pats you re: Kooks in OZ*

*pats you re: instant cash*

No-one has played back my scrabble in (what seems like) an AGE !!! :crybaby:

*pats you re: rotten head cold*

*plays you back*

Fast food is crappy..... and customers are crappy... but it pays. You might want to start doing the internet round of applications then Oh... and be prepared to do shifts like 8-11, cos all the after schoolers get anything earlier most times...

And *hmph* I am not doing a lazy arts course... I am doing a slack arts/education course.... totally more prestigious

And you obviously google the wrong things

You might have to deal with booking flights later though

I woke up on time Its dark outside

Hmmm, okay. Thanks. 8-11pm? That's pretty good for me actually. Are the applications online then? You can't go into the stores? I want to start like ... this week. *goes to look at the websites*

Yes, true, and it is more prestigious than ceramic studies :naughty: (does anyone else watch till death?:naughty:)

Eghhhh I can't! I have to book them by August 27th!

Well done!:shocked: