matura...any ideas

Giu

hey guys, i dont know if this fits in here, but we have to write sth for our matura (sth like graduation), 20 pages about whatever we want. and i have no idea what i should write about. anything with music would be great. so i thought, you mfc rs are so creative :naughty:...and maybe you have some good ideas

thaaank you, hug

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, i dont know if this fits in here, but we have to write sth for our matura (sth like graduation), 20 pages about whatever we want. and i have no idea what i should write about. anything with music would be great. so i thought, you mfc rs are so creative :naughty:...and maybe you have some good ideas

thaaank you, hug

Is this like a thesis, for your final grades, or some sort of speech you have to do for the graduation ceremony?

hmm I dunno where Giu lives but here in Poland matura is your Brittish GCSE. When I was at school I didn't know my topics....they came to school at the day of the exam , but now it's changed and students can choose at what topic they'll speak and write...

Giu... near down your expectations ;) about what you would like to write etc.

hej guys,

no, its a work you have to do BEFORE the matura, but the grades count for the matura. you just have to write something about anything, about 20 pages...

id love to do something about music...

How about the changing face of the music industry as artists can use the internet to gain a grass roots following? Even someone like Mika, who I think was very much the product of a traditional record company launch, was able to use MySpace to generate a buzz before the real media hype started 6 months later. I think there was one article about him (on Pop Bitch?) and suddenly he was getting thousands of hits on MySpace. In the old days you wouldn't have been able to hear music from an artist months before they officially released any music.

And look at Katy Perry. She just launched "overnight" in the US a couple of months ago but some of us have been watching her for over a year. Just because she happened to open for Sara Bareilles who opened for Mika in a small club in LA and word has spread all over the world.

How about the changing face of the music industry as artists can use the internet to gain a grass roots following? Even someone like Mika, who I think was very much the product of a traditional record company launch, was able to use MySpace to generate a buzz before the real media hype started 6 months later. I think there was one article about him (on Pop Bitch?) and suddenly he was getting thousands of hits on MySpace. In the old days you wouldn't have been able to hear music from an artist months before they officially released any music.

And look at Katy Perry. She just launched "overnight" in the US a couple of months ago but some of us have been watching her for over a year. Just because she happened to open for Sara Bareilles who opened for Mika in a small club in LA and word has spread all over the world.

hey! that's fantastic idea! :thumb_yello: so Giu maby you will write about that? huh?

or you could just wait near their summer house and wait for them to play their record VERY loud... just like Bono did few weeks ago and one of his fans recorded it and put it online :naughty::roftl: ok... that was random...I know XD

hey! that's fantastic idea! :thumb_yello: so Giu maby you will write about that? huh?

or you could just wait near their summer house and wait for them to play their record VERY loud... just like Bono did few weeks ago and one of his fans recorded it and put it online :naughty::roftl: ok... that was random...I know XD

hu? what was that with bono?

hej but guys, this is a good idea, i have to think about that!!! thanks *hugkiss*....it's quite difficult, buuuut, interesting!!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

aand keep on sending me ideas if you have some, i'd be soo thankful!!

hu? what was that with bono?

hej but guys, this is a good idea, i have to think about that!!! thanks *hugkiss*....it's quite difficult, buuuut, interesting!!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

aand keep on sending me ideas if you have some, i'd be soo thankful!!

oh nothin' really... it was my answer to Christine's post about how music didn't show up before the album release. Nowadays you can hear music on-line etc.. and few weeks ago Bono himself was stupid enough to play very loud his new song from album which is not available yet and his fan recorded it and post it on YT.:mf_rosetinted: