Evii

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
How do i do that please please tell me!!:teehee:

Place your DVD into your computer and go to the Mikasounds site. Go to the 'Mika's Magic Numbers' option in your profile and click on 'Validate More'. There should be a tab for 'DVD' and click on the one that says 'Parc des Princes' and click 'OK/Validate'. It takes a few minutes but should work.

I've validated that and both of the albums. You must have 2,500 points to get the screensaver.

Place your DVD into your computer and go to the Mikasounds site. Go to the 'Mika's Magic Numbers' option in your profile and click on 'Validate More'. There should be a tab for 'DVD' and click on the one that says 'Parc des Princes' and click 'OK/Validate'. It takes a few minutes but should work.

I've validated that and both of the albums. You must have 2,500 points to get the screensaver.

uhm... ok i shall try that, by the way, can i validate the live in motion dvd?

Its not working

I log in, then i click on mika magic numbers and it asks me to log in again, i type in my password, but it keeps reloading and then asking me for my password again...

Edited by Mika Freaka =)

uhm... ok i shall try that, by the way, can i validate the live in motion dvd?

Its not working

I log in, then i click on mika magic numbers and it asks me to log in again, i type in my password, but it keeps reloading and then asking me for my password again...

That happened to me before but I kept entering my password until it logged me in eventually. :blink:

That happened to me before but I kept entering my password until it logged me in eventually. :blink:

i did that:blush-anim-cl:

Eventually got in, clicked on validate more then clicked select next to parc de princes dvd, then i keep getting like error message, something about script not responding :tears: im getting frustrated

i did that:blush-anim-cl:

Eventually got in, clicked on validate more then clicked select next to parc de princes dvd, then i keep getting like error message, something about script not responding :tears: im getting frustrated

That's strange... :blink:

• 7 years later...