I am so sad..

zemeniite

Hello everybody!

Maybe you can calm me down.. Because my best friend needs to go back at his place and he comes here only on summers. :no: He lives far away from me and i've catch with him so much! And now he will be here only next summer.. i feel so lonely :tears:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh it's hard isn't it being separated from people you love?

But you can still communicate, no? You have the telephone and the internet?

Try to keep yourself busy as well, so you don't think about it so much.

Why not write letters to each other? Not so many people do that these days, but it's so nice to get a letter full of news and gossip, dropping onto your door mat! And gives you something to look forward to and something to do, as you have to reply.

Has he gone already? Why not write him a letter now, telling him how you feel?

When do you go back to school? I imagine that once you have things to fill your time, you won't miss him quite so much?

Oh it's hard isn't it being separated from people you love?

But you can still communicate, no? You have the telephone and the internet?

Try to keep yourself busy as well, so you don't think about it so much.

Why not write letters to each other? Not so many people do that these days, but it's so nice to get a letter full of news and gossip, dropping onto your door mat! And gives you something to look forward to and something to do, as you have to reply.

Has he gone already? Why not write him a letter now, telling him how you feel?

When do you go back to school? I imagine that once you have things to fill your time, you won't miss him quite so much?

i call him and he call me but all the same i miss he :tears:

ok than you bbut we cant meeting in halfway because it is too far :tears:

AWWWWWWWWWW .... big hugs to you hunni ... :huglove: What Babs says is so true ... try to find other ways of staying in touch ! Best friends can stay in touch all over the world now ! Writing real letters is so much fun too ! :wub2:

AWWWWWWWWWW .... big hugs to you hunni ... :huglove: What Babs says is so true ... try to find other ways of staying in touch ! Best friends can stay in touch all over the world now ! Writing real letters is so much fun too ! :wub2:

i know hun :wub2: but i miss he wery much :tears: and today my brother bump a car :tears:

Hello everybody!

Maybe you can calm me down.. Because my best friend needs to go back at his place and he comes here only on summers. :no: He lives far away from me and i've catch with him so much! And now he will be here only next summer.. i feel so lonely :tears:

I feel your pain. My best friend lives hours away from me :thumbdown: have not seen her in like...half a year :thumbdown:

Hello everybody!

Hi sweetie!!! Im sorry for that, but at least you can call him! Think that there are people that cant see his best friends anymore cause they're not there, and luckily, you can saw hin during summers, and you can call him or email him when you want ot need to!!

Please, dont be sad............ You can count on me for what you need ok??:wub2: You are not alone!:huglove:

Hi sweetie!!! Im sorry for that, but at least you can call him! Think that there are people that cant see his best friends anymore cause they're not there, and luckily, you can saw hin during summers, and you can call him or email him when you want ot need to!!

Please, dont be sad............ You can count on me for what you need ok??:wub2: You are not alone!:huglove:

awww thank you :wub2: but i miss sasha :wink2: