sorry i have been gone a while...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just wanna say i am sorry that i have been away for a while because i have been on holiday to spain.

does anyone live in andalucia?

particularly anywhere like freila, baza, cuevas del campo? etc...

i was staying in freila...

anyone near me?

hev x

Well, I dont live at Andalucia, but I live closer to there!! My sis went on holydays to Seville and somewhere on Huelva with a friend!:thumb_yello: Glad you're back! Hope you have a great time and like our country!

awe, thanks everyone...

yer, spain was absolutely fantastic!!! - the hottest temperature was 42 degrees!!! omg - and the lowest i think was about 31 degrees! - which obviously was quite a shock for me because i am used to about 24 degrees in england!!!

we went to the sierra nevada mountains, mini hollywood, swam in the mediterranean (cant spell), swam in lake negratin (and no, i am still not over my fear of fish!:blink:) had our own private terrace with swimming pool! - it was simply fantastic...

anyone fancy spending a holiday in spain, i would recommend freila, cuevas cantona...

here is a link...

http://www.spanishcaveholiday.co.uk/

it is definately a great relaxing holiday, if this is what you're after!

hev x

Well, I dont live at Andalucia, but I live closer to there!! My sis went on holydays to Seville and somewhere on Huelva with a friend!:thumb_yello: Glad you're back! Hope you have a great time and like our country!

and yes, i love your country - if im honest though, i dont think i would live in spain..it is way to hot and also very dry if that makes sense...perfect for a couple of weeks though:thumb_yello:

and yes, i love your country - if im honest though, i dont think i would live in spain..it is way to hot and also very dry if that makes sense...perfect for a couple of weeks though:thumb_yello:

You say that and you never been opn Puertollano (my city)!!! I know that Spain is a very hot country (ask the people who came to Madrid to Mika's concert) and its a lil bit dry cause we dont have lots of rainy days! But rainy days look beauty in Spain! Next time go to Burgos or somewhere on the north, it's colder.

You say that and you never been opn Puertollano (my city)!!! I know that Spain is a very hot country (ask the people who came to Madrid to Mika's concert) and its a lil bit dry cause we dont have lots of rainy days! But rainy days look beauty in Spain! Next time go to Burgos or somewhere on the north, it's colder.

i never said i didnt like the heat - i said i couldnt live in it...but thanks for the suggestion!

awe, thanks everyone...

yer, spain was absolutely fantastic!!! - the hottest temperature was 42 degrees!!! omg - and the lowest i think was about 31 degrees! - which obviously was quite a shock for me because i am used to about 24 degrees in england!!!

we went to the sierra nevada mountains, mini hollywood, swam in the mediterranean (cant spell), swam in lake negratin (and no, i am still not over my fear of fish!:blink:) had our own private terrace with swimming pool! - it was simply fantastic...

anyone fancy spending a holiday in spain, i would recommend freila, cuevas cantona...

here is a link...

http://www.spanishcaveholiday.co.uk/

it is definately a great relaxing holiday, if this is what you're after!

hev x

o that sounds really fun!!!

i would definately recommend a holiday in spain - freila...

type in on google...

cuevas cantona...and this is where i stayed for two weeks - it was simply fantastic.

o neat! i would love to go, but thats not gonna happen. lol

when u sayu went to the sierra-nevadas, is it like what? cuz i know theyre a mountain chain that go through, western USA

o sweet!

ya i have a house up in the mountains. very pretty :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/43/Tahoe_from_rubicon_trail.jpg

not the view from my house, but its a view from around there

O.M.G! - that view is stunning!!!!

i have the south downs from my bedroom window - anyway, i have to go atm, i have dinner...bye x