Supporting CazGirl: from scripts to real cartoons!!

CazGirl's scripts could be the real Mika's Cartoon TV Show?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. CazGirl's scripts could be the real Mika's Cartoon TV Show?

• Yes, I second you Caz! Show your work to the world!
    • Maybe, i'm not sure if Mika would approve them
    • No, nobody wants to watch cartoons about Mika

:giveup::giveup:

Ur welcome Caz, i totally got u!

anyway, it was just an idea.

let me know if you want me to delete this thread (if it is possible, i've never done that)

Don't be daft! You don't have to delete it. Anyway, mods delete threads but I think this is unneccessary. You're so complimentary.

It was a super sweet idea and I'm not saying it's a bad one!!! Just looking outside the box and thinking in a realistic manner.

Keep the thread open - I'd like to hear other people's comments and ideas! And maybe ... just maybe.... Mika may see this thread lol :naughty:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be daft! You don't have to delete it. Anyway, mods delete threads but I think this is unneccessary. You're so complimentary.

It was a super sweet idea and I'm not saying it's a bad one!!! Just looking outside the box and thinking in a realistic manner.

Keep the thread open - I'd like to hear other people's comments and ideas! And maybe ... just maybe.... Mika may see this thread lol :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

but dont hate me if one day you turn on the tv and there's mika in his yogic flying mode :floor: joke!

:thumb_yello:

but dont hate me if one day you turn on the tv and there's mika in his yogic flying mode :floor: joke!

Bab needs credit on that too. She invented the yogic flying. :naughty:

I think Caz could do some kind of creative work for a living, although probably not Mika related if it's television.

But Mika did say he'd be looking for people to help out with his new website so maybe she can send something in as a contribution.

Caz, I can sense how excited you are about this and the compliments are justified.. it's wonderful to dream about this and who knows - it could happen! You've got talent and humour, which is a great combination.

There's one thing I want to point out, and I truly am not meaning to burst the bubble, but there's something that seems really foreshadowed here and I just don't want you to be too shocked if it happens...

It's entirely possible, and even likely, that Mika has already planned for a cartoon on his site. If that does happen he's likely had the idea for quite a long time, so I hope you won't feel like he's "stolen" your idea.

That said, I think your writing and drawing skills will get you far, and you'll have many opportunities to use them. And if you do submit your idea to Mika, I wish you the best of luck! :wink2:

Seriously Caz, it dosn't have to be MIKA as the main character but Some random guy getting into all sorts of adventures. How about 'song boy' or even better 'cartoon man' :roftl: ps. dont forget the squirels.:roftl::punk:

Bab needs credit on that too. She invented the yogic flying.

I think Caz could do some kind of creative work for a living, although probably not Mika related if it's television.

But Mika did say he'd be looking for people to help out with his new website so maybe she can send something in as a contribution.

Do you really think so????

And did he?!?!?!?!

HIRE ME, MIKA! I NEED A BETTER WAGE ANYWAY!

:lmao:

Caz, I can sense how excited you are about this and the compliments are justified.. it's wonderful to dream about this and who knows - it could happen! You've got talent and humour, which is a great combination.

There's one thing I want to point out, and I truly am not meaning to burst the bubble, but there's something that seems really foreshadowed here and I just don't want you to be too shocked if it happens...

It's entirely possible, and even likely, that Mika has already planned for a cartoon on his site. If that does happen he's likely had the idea for quite a long time, so I hope you won't feel like he's "stolen" your idea.

That said, I think your writing and drawing skills will get you far, and you'll have many opportunities to use them. And if you do submit your idea to Mika, I wish you the best of luck! :wink2:

Totally prepared for that! Of course he'll have his own ideas. Life in Cartoon Motion is his OWN world and I don't wanna feel like i'm intervening in on it, you know? Not that I'm working for him LMAO, but you get what I mean?

and thank you :)

Seriously Caz, it dosn't have to be MIKA as the main character but Some random guy getting into all sorts of adventures. How about 'song boy' or even better 'cartoon man' :roftl: ps. dont forget the squirels.:roftl:

That's true! I didn't think of that WHY???

squirrel4-1-2-1-2.jpg

ahahahaha! :roftl: