• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my heart broken and he doesnt even know!! :huh::thumbdown:

o im sorry

neither did the guy that broke my heart

i nvr had the guts to tell him i liked him

my friends tried to do things, one time they all left the table, leaving me and im there by ourselves, he kept eating, we were talking, and he didnt even leave. but it apparently ''wasnt planned" but i bet it was. but they aapparently "tried giving him hints" i was always scared he knew, and wouldnt talk to me

o im sorry

neither did the guy that broke my heart

i nvr had the guts to tell him i liked him

my friends tried to do things, one time they all left the table, leaving me and im there by ourselves, he kept eating, we were talking, and he didnt even leave. but it apparently ''wasnt planned" but i bet it was. but they aapparently "tried giving him hints" i was always scared he knew, and wouldnt talk to me

oh yes me too I so scare is he discovers I like him coz he is my friend and I dont really want to loose his friendship for a feeling Im sure is going to pass soon and cuz Im his friend I know he isnt a good boyfriend he changes girlfriend like he changes shoes:thumbdown:

oh yes me too I so scare is he discovers I like him coz he is my friend and I dont really want to loose his friendship for a feeling Im sure is going to pass soon and cuz Im his friend I know he isnt a good boyfriend he changes girlfriend like he changes shoes:thumbdown:

same here! im like, well things would get awkward, and i bet u 100% he doesnt like me!

I'm not really good in being in love...

I lasted 1month...and 6days with a guy...before I broke up:blush-anim-cl:

o nice! unless you count the boyfriends you have when u r young, mine lasted

from age 2-6(or 7). lol

been in love once and was the most horrible period I've ever been through...well, one of.

Guy meets girl. Guy flirts and shows interest in girl. Girl thinks he's a weirdo. Girl starts to fall for Guy. Girl no longer thinks he's a weirdo. Guy and girl start talking. Guy and girl swap more than one contact (number, myspace, e-mail...), Girl wanted relationship.

This went on for a good few months...I'm talking about 9, I think. Round about anyway.

June 17th, 2006, just gone 12:30 in the afternoon. Woman comes out, asks if I'm waiting for the Guy, Girl says yes, Woman says "he's gone away for the weekend to sort things out with his girlfriend."

Ironically fell in love after that. Missed him. My heart ached. Thought about him every day. Cried sometimes. Took 7 months to get over him (Jan 07 was when it happened....heard Grace Kelly later that month/early Feb!)

Last saw him Dec 07 (before that, last saw him August 06). Saw him at the cinema I worked at. I served him. He didn't recognise me.

Ta duh!

Since then I haven't properly fancied anyone. *sigh*

Boys always make things difficult.:sneaky2:.

I don't know how they do it, but we still like them anyway.:rolls_eyes:.

that is sooooooooooooooo true!

I'm not really good in being in love...

I lasted 1month...and 6days with a guy...before I broke up:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:thats very funny lol

been in love once and was the most horrible period I've ever been through...well, one of.

Guy meets girl. Guy flirts and shows interest in girl. Girl thinks he's a weirdo. Girl starts to fall for Guy. Girl no longer thinks he's a weirdo. Guy and girl start talking. Guy and girl swap more than one contact (number, myspace, e-mail...), Girl wanted relationship.

This went on for a good few months...I'm talking about 9, I think. Round about anyway.

June 17th, 2006, just gone 12:30 in the afternoon. Woman comes out, asks if I'm waiting for the Guy, Girl says yes, Woman says "he's gone away for the weekend to sort things out with his girlfriend."

Ironically fell in love after that. Missed him. My heart ached. Thought about him every day. Cried sometimes. Took 7 months to get over him (Jan 07 was when it happened....heard Grace Kelly later that month/early Feb!)

Last saw him Dec 07 (before that, last saw him August 06). Saw him at the cinema I worked at. I served him. He didn't recognise me.

Ta duh!

Since then I haven't properly fancied anyone. *sigh*

Idiot!

grrrrrrrrrr

my heart was broken by one guy a few times.... we broken up now, dont even talk, but it still stings to think of him.... more than a year of my life :tears:

Does Mika count?? haha, I'm just kidding!

Well... I've never been in love but I always liked someone who doesn't likes me back. When I lived in Israel there was a guy who I liked him for 2 years! But he never said a WORD to me, then I started to like his best friend but nothing happened.

There was another guy as well who I really liked (before the first one) and I thought that he likes me too, but suddenly one day he stopped talk to me without a reason, I think that someone told him that I had a crush on him and maybe he got scared, oh and I was his sister's friend! :naughty:

At work there's a guy who flirts with me ALL the time and I kinda like him but he has a girlfriend :thumbdown:

So I have no lucky at all with guys...

p.s: Sorry if my english was not good!

wow you have the same guy problems as me:naughty:

there was this one guy who wouldnt stop talking to me, i didnt like him, he texted me non stop and then he called me on my cell and right after i hung up with him he text LITERALLY one second later!!!!

i basically told him to back off:naughty:

your english was fine:wink2:

Does Mika count?? haha, I'm just kidding!

Well... I've never been in love but I always liked someone who doesn't likes me back. When I lived in Israel there was a guy who I liked him for 2 years! But he never said a WORD to me, then I started to like his best friend but nothing happened.

There was another guy as well who I really liked (before the first one) and I thought that he likes me too, but suddenly one day he stopped talk to me without a reason, I think that someone told him that I had a crush on him and maybe he got scared, oh and I was his sister's friend! :naughty:

At work there's a guy who flirts with me ALL the time and I kinda like him but he has a girlfriend :thumbdown:

So I have no lucky at all with guys...

p.s: Sorry if my english was not good!

Why are they always scared ?!?!:sneaky2:.

i have never been in love, purely because i dont think anyone will love me...i mean, im not exactly the type of girl anyone would fancy, put it that way...:thumbdown:

Don't talk like that about you. If I dated a guy *and he liked me*, you will, trust me.:naughty:.

There is a really good phrase in spanish about that, but I can't translate it.:bleh:.

Just don't think like that. You have plenty of time to meet someone special.:wink2:.

Don't talk like that about you. If I dated a guy *and he liked me*, you will, trust me.:naughty:.

There is a really good phrase in spanish about that, but I can't translate it.:bleh:.

Just don't think like that. You have plenty of time to meet someone special.:wink2:.

thanks...

however, i think all the guys at school are a bit sick of me always going on about MIKA to be honest!

wow you have the same guy problems as me:naughty:

there was this one guy who wouldnt stop talking to me, i didnt like him, he texted me non stop and then he called me on my cell and right after i hung up with him he text LITERALLY one second later!!!!

i basically told him to back off:naughty:

your english was fine:wink2:

Thank you! But your story isn't the same like mine...

Because they're stupid!!

i have never been in love, purely because i dont think anyone will love me...i mean, im not exactly the type of girl anyone would fancy, put it that way...:thumbdown:
Don't say that!! I'm sure you will find someone who will like you the way you are!

Don't talk like that about you. If I dated a guy *and he liked me*, you will, trust me.

What phrase?

Oh Godness...where do I start....I am completely crazy about this guy that I am hanging out with:blush-anim-cl: We met in school last year and hit it off right away, we've been friends ever since and I have been head over heels since we met...i dont really know how he feels about me, sometimes it seems like he likes me back, like he called me last night and wanted me to hang out with him but I couldnt so we just talked then he called me this morning and woke me up and asked me to come hang out with him and I did, we went for a walk then we went back to his house and cuddled up on his couch in his basement and watched a movie and layed together until my mom called and said I had to come home...I have only know him 8 months but I really think that I am in love with him:wub2:

"Siempre hay un roto para un descosido."

My mom says that all the time.:bleh:.

buenisima la frase Ana !!!!

Oh Godness...where do I start....I am completely crazy about this guy that I am hanging out with:blush-anim-cl: We met in school last year and hit it off right away, we've been friends ever since and I have been head over heels since we met...i dont really know how he feels about me, sometimes it seems like he likes me back, like he called me last night and wanted me to hang out with him but I couldnt so we just talked then he called me this morning and woke me up and asked me to come hang out with him and I did, we went for a walk then we went back to his house and cuddled up on his couch in his basement and watched a movie and layed together until my mom called and said I had to come home...I have only know him 8 months but I really think that I am in love with him:wub2:

awwwwww that's really good !!! and lovely :wub2: ,

I met a guy two years ago , he is married now but I'm still in love with him , the last months he said that I like him so I'm a little bit confuse:mf_rosetinted:

AWWWWW.............

thats so sweet!!

i think he likes you, if he cuddles with you and calls in the morning:wink2:

I really hope so, I cant stop thinking about him and I have no idea what to wear tomorrow when I go down to his house:wub2: I dont think that I'll be able so handle it if he doesnt like me:boxed: I probably would cry until I get sick...I just like him soo much...

awwwwww that's really good !!! and lovely :wub2: ,

I met a guy two years ago , he is marry now but I'm still in love with him , the last months he said that I like him so I'm a little bit confuse:mf_rosetinted:

awww...thanks hon...I dont really know what to tell you about this one, if he is married then I think that you need to distance yourself from him and try to meet new people, I mean your only hurting yourself more by staying emotionally close to him...I hope you dont hate me now...thats just what I think...hope that I kinda helped...:naughty:

I really hope so, I cant stop thinking about him and I have no idea what to wear tomorrow when I go down to his house:wub2: I dont think that I'll be able so handle it if he doesnt like me:boxed: I probably would cry until I get sick...I just like him soo much...

awww...thanks hon...I dont really know what to tell you about this one, if he is married then I think that you need to distance yourself from him and try to meet new people, I mean your only hurting yourself more by staying emotionally close to him...I hope you dont hate me now...thats just what I think...hope that I kinda helped...:naughty:

aww you're so sweet thanks !!!! , yes you're right , believe me , I tryed to take distance but I couldn't is so hard cuz he is inside of my heart :blush-anim-cl:, but at the end he is married and I can't do anything against it :crybaby:

yes you helped me !!! thanks

their brains don`t work.. :mf_rosetinted:

women are more intelligent and they are scared to look as idiots in front to us (?) :roftl:

thanks...

however, i think all the guys at school are a bit sick of me always going on about MIKA to be honest!

hahahhahaha

same here :bleh:

my male friends are tired of me talking about mika every single minute :mf_rosetinted:

"Siempre hay un roto para un descosido."

My mom says that all the time.:bleh:.

hahahhahahah

es genial esa frase!

i don`t know how to say it in english either

aww you're so sweet thanks !!!! , yes you're right , believe me , I tryed to take distance but I couldn't is so hard cuz he is inside of my heart :blush-anim-cl:, but at the end he is married and I can't do anything against it :crybaby:

yes you helped me !!! thanks

ohhh...no problem love:thumb_yello: I just know what it is like to really like someone who doesnt like you back, unfortunatly the only thing you can do is wait and be patient and let time heal your broken heart and then one day some guy will come along and show you what love really is...hopefully that day comes soon for you:naughty: But i have to go, good luck and maybe I'll talk to you tomorrow:bye: