Happy Birthday Mika!

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE KIND AND FINE WIZ!!!

:kaf: :kaf: :kaf:

He's already pimping his birthday on his blog so it's time for the party.

:yay:

I can't believe our baby boy is 25 already. It seems like just yesterday he was an unknown 23 year old :tears:

:naughty:

Happy Birthday Curl King!

I hope that you have a great time jumping off those cliffs (if you DO finally end up jumping, which I will believe when I see footage of it :bleh: ) and surrounded by your nearest and dearest.

Hopefully you'll still have some un-opened presents left to open tomorrow!!! Have a fabulous day, and get spoilt rotten :punk:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :wub2::punk:

Lots of love

Sara.

P.S.

Time to step up that beauty regime with some specific "for mature skin" type creams now, you're ancient :bleh:.

Happy Birthday Curl King!

I hope that you have a great time jumping off those cliffs (if you DO finally end up jumping, which I will believe when I see footage of it :bleh: ) and surrounded by your nearest and dearest.

Isn't that what lemmings do? :ap_rosetinted:

Isn't that what lemmings do? :ap_rosetinted:

Never known what a lemming is...:blush-anim-cl:...But I really don;t know if Mika has it in him to be jumping off cliffs, harness and ropes or no harness....

Mind you, I wouldn't jump either. Rock climbing on an indoor wall is as much risk as I do when it comes to cliffs :roftl:.

Never known what a lemming is...:blush-anim-cl:...But I really don;t know if Mika has it in him to be jumping off cliffs, harness and ropes or no harness....

Mind you, I wouldn't jump either. Rock climbing on an indoor wall is as much risk as I do when it comes to cliffs :roftl:.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemmings

Actually, they look cute, I like little creatures.

Sorry Meeks, but the thread does need bumping, jeez I had more birthday wishes than you so far. :wink2:

Of course he will read ...:shocked:

Youve been away tooooo long :naughty:

yes, but not today, only tomorrow when it's actually his birthday - he's a nice boy, he won't read the thread BEFORE his birthday! :bleh::roftl:

*sings* Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mika, happy birthday to you :yay:

Mika, have an awesome 25th birthday with all of your friends and family! I hope that you have tons of fun jumping off that cliff in said harness. Eat cake and have fun on this special day:biggrin2: Can't wait for the upcoming DVD and teasers that you mentioned:bleh:

2.jpg