It's a miracle!

CazGirl

The miracle of life, of course!

Since it's the dear Mika's birthday I thought we could start a thread exactly about that - BIRTH! and babies etc...

I recently saw and held a ten day old baby. She was absolutely beautiful! (yes I agree some can look alien-like LOL)

Another friend there was 8 months pregnant, and I was looking at the baby, back at her belly and thinking "wow, there's a baby roughly that size in HER belly!"

It's the weirdest thing ever! I mean....HOW?!

I know about how babies are made, obviously, but all the materials just kinda come outta nowhere! Like muscles, bones, skin, eyes, nails, hair plus all the organs inside....it's all created from an egg and a sperm. It's just INCREDIBLE, especially also that it all happens inside another body.

The female body is such an amazing thing, it really is! I mean, we can even feed babies with our own bodies. It's MAD.

So, what about your children?

How were they born?

Were they born early/late?

Natural or Caesarean?

IVF? Surrogate?

Any difficulties during the pregnancy? Sickness? Bleeding? Cravings?

Was the birth difficult or did it happen quickly?

And if you don't have children,

Do you not want any?

Are you hoping to have some?

etcetc...

Carolineandbabyxx.jpg

Youngmum.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is such a lovely thread.

you both look lovely with those babies.

i'm 18 so i don't plan any babies...not now.

here's my fave all-time baby :bleh:(my cousin when he was 1y/o. now he's 2)

image005jh8.th.jpg

I'd like to have one boy and one girl.

I might also like to adopt a child.

Three kids would be my limit. :bleh:

How about you?

I would love to have a girl and boy too but i think it would be cool to have a twins :wub2:

this is such a lovely thread.

you both look lovely with those babies.

i'm 18 so i don't plan any babies...not now.

here's my fave all-time baby :bleh:(my cousin when he was 1y/o. now he's 2)

image005jh8.th.jpg

aww what a cute baby!:wub2:

Well, I'm 24... and no kids...

Actually, I'm a bit late... my brother and sister both had their first child at 20...

I helped raise my niece cause my sister was working as an apprentice hairdresser in a town over an hour away and she didn't want to quit and have to finish the apprenticeship later... we looked after Britt during the week, and when her mum came home for the weekend she took care of her...

And I like to think she turned out reasonably well (even though she's challenging, cause she has autism... but it's all part of the Brittie charm! Just ask SuperTwat what she thinks of Britt! :naughty:)

Two of my friends have kids... one friend has a 1 year old (and he's gorgeous as all hell!), and the other has a 3 year old and one due in 2 weeks!

Since it's the dear Mika's birthday I thought we could start a thread exactly about that - BIRTH! and babies etc...

I recently saw and held a ten day old baby. She was absolutely beautiful! (yes I agree some can look alien-like LOL)

Another friend there was 8 months pregnant, and I was looking at the baby, back at her belly and thinking "wow, there's a baby roughly that size in HER belly!"

I know about how babies are made, obviously, but all the materials just kinda come outta nowhere! Like muscles, bones, skin, eyes, nails, hair plus all the organs inside....it's all created from an egg and a sperm. It's just INCREDIBLE, especially also that it all happens inside another body.

The female body is such an amazing thing, it really is! I mean, we can even feed babies with our own bodies. It's MAD.

How were they born?

Natural or Caesarean?

IVF? Surrogate?

Do you not want any?

etcetc...

awwwww , what an adorable baby :wub2:

Dawson was born naturally (well , if pethidine , gas and air and begging for an epidural counts LMAO they wouldnt allow me an epidural as i was almost ready , but natural delivery HAHA *goes woozy thinking about it*) , and arrived exactly 1 week before he was due at 39 weeks.

I hadda very strange craving when pregnant , but not so strange to the midwife who had heard it many times before , but my craving was ... toothpaste :roftl: .... i was consistantly brushing my teeth with blue aquafresh , to the point noone would come near me , as there eyes watered when i spoke :lmfao: even now im addicted to blue wrigleys extra....

my birth was 50/50 .... it was difficult but not as difficult as it is for some. I had to be put on a baby heart monitor as dawson's heartbeat was going down with contractions rather than up ? (or vice versa) .... i almost had to have a cessarian because of this but they did an oxygen count on him and he was fine just playing awkward buggers :sneaky2: ... typical male and not much has changed with him ... HAHA

dawson has always been really inquisitive and independant , and as soon as i gave birth , the doc held him up , he peeped through one eye , looked at me and around the room with one eye, with no fear whatsoever .... the doc had to flick his feet to make him cry , he was just being nosey LOL!!

its a very very special time , i loved the whole of my pregnancy , even to the point of using my belly as a table for my food :roftl:

I would definately love another in the future , a girl :wub2: but even if i dont , i have my little boy to spoil and treasure all on his lonesome , hes my best friend , we mainly have just each other being a single mum , when im poorly he brings me my inhaler , when im sad he passes me a tissue and a cuddle, hes one amazing little boy :thumb_yello:

How were they born?

Natural or Caesarean?

IVF? Surrogate?

Do you not want any?

etcetc...

Carolineandbabyxx.jpg

Youngmum.jpg

Aww, so nice! It's incredible how everything transforms...

Yeah, about kids.. Not now, I'm too young:roftl:

Dawson was born naturally (well , if pethidine , gas and air and begging for an epidural counts LMAO they wouldnt allow me an epidural as i was almost ready , but natural delivery HAHA *goes woozy thinking about it*) , and arrived exactly 1 week before he was due at 39 weeks.

I hadda very strange craving when pregnant , but not so strange to the midwife who had heard it many times before , but my craving was ... toothpaste :roftl: .... i was consistantly brushing my teeth with blue aquafresh , to the point noone would come near me , as there eyes watered when i spoke :lmfao: even now im addicted to blue wrigleys extra....

my birth was 50/50 .... it was difficult but not as difficult as it is for some. I had to be put on a baby heart monitor as dawson's heartbeat was going down with contractions rather than up ? (or vice versa) .... i almost had to have a cessarian because of this but they did an oxygen count on him and he was fine just playing awkward buggers :sneaky2: ... typical male and not much has changed with him ... HAHA

dawson has always been really inquisitive and independant , and as soon as i gave birth , the doc held him up , he peeped through one eye , looked at me and around the room with one eye, with no fear whatsoever .... the doc had to flick his feet to make him cry , he was just being nosey LOL!!

its a very very special time , i loved the whole of my pregnancy , even to the point of using my belly as a table for my food.

I would definately love another in the future , a girl :wub2: but even if i dont , i have my little boy to spoil and treasure all on his lonesome , hes my best friend , we mainly have just each other being a single mum , when im poorly he brings me my inhaler , when im sad he passes me a tissue and a cuddle, hes one amazing little boy :thumb_yello:

Even though I'm old and my children are grown up I think it's interesting to listen to other stories of birth.

You sound so positive it warms my heart!:wub2:

Being a single mum is a lot of hard work, but there's a good chance you will keep this friendship with your child trough life.

The big reward is to see your child grow and become a capable person.:thumb_yello:

Even though I'm old and my children are grown up I think it's interesting to listen to other stories of birth.

You sound so positive it warms my heart!

Being a single mum is a lot of hard work, but there's a good chance you will keep this friendship with your child trough life.

The big reward is to see your child grow and become a capable person.:thumb_yello:

awww thankyou hun :wub2:

Ive tried to be a great inspiration to him , degree and single mum has been hard , but i worked mainly for him , as i want him to see how much he can achieve in his future no matter the circumstances and provide for him without him seeing me scrimping and scraping from week to week :punk: Its been hard but im a determined and stubborn little bugger , and am going back for more :naughty:

uuwv4.th.jpg

pophy0.th.jpg

oiugx0.th.jpg

My baby , even though hes five haha ! i have a good feeling me and my little miracle will always be close x

Ive tried to be a great inspiration to him , degree and single mum has been hard , but i worked mainly for him , as i want him to see how much he can achieve in his future no matter the circumstances and provide for him without him seeing me scrimping and scraping from week to week :punk: Its been hard but im a determined and stubborn little bugger , and am going back for more

uuwv4.th.jpg

pophy0.th.jpg

oiugx0.th.jpg

My baby , even though hes five haha ! i have a good feeling me and my little miracle will always be close x

aww he's so cute!!!:wink2::wub2:

Ive tried to be a great inspiration to him , degree and single mum has been hard , but i worked mainly for him , as i want him to see how much he can achieve in his future no matter the circumstances and provide for him without him seeing me scrimping and scraping from week to week :punk: Its been hard but im a determined and stubborn little bugger , and am going back for more :naughty:

uuwv4.th.jpg

pophy0.th.jpg

oiugx0.th.jpg

Aw, he's absolutely adorable!:wub2:

he certainly doesnt take after his father :roftl::wink2:

Hehe, I can imagine you do!

LOL:bleh:

I love kids, but sometimes, my mom says for me to babysit her friend's children and I just want to stay at the MFC, but they always cry!:naughty:

Guess when I'm older I'll be more careful:naughty:

Hehe, I can imagine you do!

LOL:bleh:

I love kids, but sometimes, my mom says for me to babysit her friend's children and I just want to stay at the MFC, but they always cry!:naughty:

Guess when I'm older I'll be more careful

OF course !!!!

My advice to anyone , even thinking about kids in the future is wait untill you meet the right man who can support you !!! ... i thought i did , i was with him since young , but was wrong :naughty: I love my son loads , and hes a part of my life now that also needs to be supported even if one parent cant ... if i could have looked into the future, a degree and my career would have been alot easier to achieve if i had waited ... but i did things i THOUGHT was right , but a good thing that came out of it was my boy :thumb_yello:trust me when people say wait , its to be taken literally :naughty: you do right putting the mfc as your priority !!! lifes for living while your young :naughty::thumb_yello:

OF course !!!!

My advice to anyone , even thinking about kids in the future is wait untill you meet the right man who can support you !!! ... i thought i did , i was with him since young , but was wrong :naughty: I love my son loads , and hes a part of my life now that also needs to be supported even if one parent cant ... if i could have looked into the future, a degree and my career would have been alot easier to achieve if i had waited ... but i did things i THOUGHT was right , but a good thing that came out of it was my boy trust me when people say wait , its to be taken literally :naughty: you do right putting the mfc as your priority !!! lifes for living while your young

Oh yes... We have to think before doing something, and you thinked, you made the choice you tought was right, but sometimes things don't work out... Anyway, you're lucky, your son is adorable, that seems to me!:thumb_yello:

Hahaha :roftl: Yes it is!:naughty::thumb_yello: