It's a miracle!

CazGirl

awww thankyou hun :wub2:

Ive tried to be a great inspiration to him , degree and single mum has been hard , but i worked mainly for him , as i want him to see how much he can achieve in his future no matter the circumstances and provide for him without him seeing me scrimping and scraping from week to week :punk: Its been hard but im a determined and stubborn little bugger , and am going back for more :naughty:

uuwv4.th.jpg

pophy0.th.jpg

oiugx0.th.jpg

My baby , even though hes five haha ! i have a good feeling me and my little miracle will always be close x

I quote myself btw when i say im going for more .... on a DEGREE ... not kids !! ... im not that insane ROFL x

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes... We have to think before doing something, and you thinked, you made the choice you tought was right, but sometimes things don't work out... Anyway, you're lucky, your son is adorable, that seems to me!

Hahaha :roftl: Yes it is!:naughty::thumb_yello:

exactly :thumb_yello: thanks hun :) ... and you can still live while your older ... just means more babysitting and money :naughty::roftl:

awww thankyou hun :wub2:

Ive tried to be a great inspiration to him , degree and single mum has been hard , but i worked mainly for him , as i want him to see how much he can achieve in his future no matter the circumstances and provide for him without him seeing me scrimping and scraping from week to week :punk: Its been hard but im a determined and stubborn little bugger , and am going back for more

uuwv4.th.jpg

pophy0.th.jpg

oiugx0.th.jpg

My baby , even though hes five haha ! i have a good feeling me and my little miracle will always be close x

:wub2: Aww Caz!!

Me. 30 yo. No kids. Maybe one day, but I'm not in a hurry. Obviously. :naughty:

I can only imagine how wonderful it would be to have children to give birth to a little baby that you know you’ve carried and nurtured for 9 months, and to watch it grow and learn and develop that bond, amazing :wub2:

As you can probably tell I’d love to be a mother someday :naughty:

I love all the posts where people say....

I am only 19.... no kids yet for me :naughty:

When I was 19 - I already had 2 kids! But, then again I am NOT normal, eh :insane:

Hehe :naughty: I would love to have a baby now, I seriously would :naughty: but I am soo not ready, and don't want one yet, does that make any sense? lol :naughty:

I know a girl who had a baby when she was 14 -planned, and she moved to England with her boyfriend, and had another one at 17, and she is 19 now is soo happy, she loves her children so much and herself and her boyfriend are still very much together, it's so sweet! :)

Hehe :naughty: I would love to have a baby now, I seriously would :naughty: but I am soo not ready, and don't want one yet, does that make any sense? lol :naughty:

I know a girl who had a baby when she was 14 -planned, and she moved to England with her boyfriend, and had another one at 17, and she is 19 now is soo happy, she loves her children so much and herself and her boyfriend are still very much together, it's so sweet! :)

:shocked: 14 ?

im 13 now, and i have all my friends 14, and i just cant imagine them having BABIES.

in 14 youre a kid-teenager still. :blink:

I have a niece, nephew and younger sister that have made up for my lack of kids, (and almost put me off having them at times too:naughty:). So I'll be calling my brother up for babysitting duties in return for all the times I have. And I'm a softie with those 3 too.

Nutbush smutbush!! you had kids before me, so you're doing it first

ooooh brothers can come in handy :naughty:

But but but .... i havent lived my life :shocked: and am still learning :shocked: and also may not have a babysitter :boxed::roftl:

hehehehehe :wink2:

:shocked: 14 ?

im 13 now, and i have all my friends 14, and i just cant imagine them having BABIES.

in 14 youre a kid-teenager still. :blink:

Yeah, we were all so shocked at the time! But she never had any regrets, this was what she wanted to do and she is really happy now, it's still remarkable though really :naughty:

I love all the posts where people say....

I am only 19.... no kids yet for me :naughty:

When I was 19 - I already had 2 kids! But, then again I am NOT normal, eh :insane:

Hahahaha... :roftl: You are normal.. well maybe you felt like an adult already..

Whoo! I haven't been here for ages, but i thought i'd pay a visit, and this thread caught my eye.

My brother and his girlfriend had their first child quite young, a gorgeous little boy called Callum, but he died of a genetic disorder which is very rare, apparently both parrents have to be a carrier of this gene, and it turned out that both of them were. :(

It was such an awful time for everyone, and when they said they were having another child, we were all very concerned. But they did all the tests and Scott doesn't have it which is amazing - he's just turned 3 and he's crazy mad about golf and refuses to take his Spiderman suit off.

But when i see him now, i'm just so happy because although no other child will ever replace the one they lost, they have this beautiful little boy who makes them, and all the rest of our family, so happy. :biggrin2:

But i definately want kids in the future. I want a girl, a boy and to adpot a child, but only if the time is right.

Whoo! I haven't been here for ages, but i thought i'd pay a visit, and this thread caught my eye.

My brother and his girlfriend had their first child quite young, a gorgeous little boy called Callum, but he died of a genetic disorder which is very rare, apparently both parrents have to be a carrier of this gene, and it turned out that both of them were. :(

It was such an awful time for everyone, and when they said they were having another child, we were all very concerned. But they did all the tests and Scott doesn't have it which is amazing - he's just turned 3 and he's crazy mad about golf and refuses to take his Spiderman suit off.

But when i see him now, i'm just so happy because although no other child will ever replace the one they lost, they have this beautiful little boy who makes them, and all the rest of our family, so happy. :biggrin2:

But i definately want kids in the future. I want a girl, a boy and to adpot a child, but only if the time is right.

the chances in that! :shocked: but im glad the son they have is perfectly healthy.

In my Italian family, they have some bizarre disorder. It skips a generation, but when it happens their first child (and always ONLY the first child) come out a bit.......backward. I don't mean that nastily. One of them isn't too bad, they have a job and they drive, but the other one can't do anything. I mean, she's not crippled, she walks, talks, but I believe her language is simplified and she always wants to hold someone's hand. It's very strange how it only affects the first born and skips a generation.

Cassie your boy is adorable and your story is such an inspiration!

I've always felt that I'll have a girl first. I mean, I know it's the sperm that decides on the gender, but I believe my first child will be a girl. I'd love to have a boy though!

So, what about your children?

How were they born?

Were they born early/late?

Natural or Caesarean?

IVF? Surrogate?

Any difficulties during the pregnancy? Sickness? Bleeding? Cravings?

Was the birth difficult or did it happen quickly?

And if you don't have children,

Do you not want any?

Are you hoping to have some?

etcetc...

I have two girls 12.5 and 11

Vaginal birth with a epideral (needle into the spine to block pain from waist down, in theory this works but not to the extent you'd think)

I LOVED being pregnant. My skin was beautiful, my energy was high, my outlook on life was great. If I could have my pregnancy hormones in a pill , I'd buy those pills.

I only got ill once with each baby. With my first one I was driving my husband and myself to work and I kept gagging well I finally vomitted onto my husband.

We had to turn around, go home and get changed.

The second baby was because I had to drink A LOT of water for an ultrasound appointment YUCK! Tossed it right back up.

I have two girls 12.5 and 11

Vaginal birth with a epideral (needle into the spine to block pain from waist down, in theory this works but not to the extent you'd think)

I LOVED being pregnant. My skin was beautiful, my energy was high, my outlook on life was great. If I could have my pregnancy hormones in a pill , I'd buy those pills.

I only got ill once with each baby. With my first one I was driving my husband and myself to work and I kept gagging well I finally vomitted onto my husband.

We had to turn around, go home and get changed.

The second baby was because I had to drink A LOT of water for an ultrasound appointment YUCK! Tossed it right back up.

I am SO looking forward to being pregnant!!

It's not always peachy, though. The woman who was pregnant with the baby in the picture was bleeding for TWO months. Sometimes you still get your period during pregnancies, but this wasn't period blood. It didn't happen between 3-5 days, it happened practically everyday for two months. Bizarre.