Perez on Mika's Bday- No bunjee jumping?!

AKateisaKate

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

really? well thak you,very much:arf2:

by the way i have(I painted it) big giraffe on the wall in the hole:blush-anim-cl: i see u love giraffes,no?:wink2:

oh yeah, i do...i took that photo when i was at mini hollywood, almeria, spain while i was on holiday...and then added text later on...

you like???

It's more exciting he's chilling with Katy, because I'm hoping thatwill translate into at least one of their blogs! :naughty:

Oooh Kate! Wonder what that would be like! Katy and Mika and Madonna in one blog! Yaaah:punk:

• 4 weeks later...
Maybe he's doing it all, or maybe it was a decoy.

http://perezhilton.com/2008-08-18-you-know-what-today-is-3

:roftl:

its spelt BUNGY jumping. NOT bungee jumping.

i'm from NZ and the sport was invented here. soo yeah, you spelt it wrong.

BTW, bungy jumping isnt scary. its fun. the "cliffs" mika jumped off were rather sad. :naughty:

its spelt BUNGY jumping. NOT bungee jumping.

i'm from NZ and the sport was invented here. soo yeah, you spelt it wrong.

BTW, bungy jumping isnt scary. its fun. the "cliffs" mika jumped off were rather sad. :naughty:

Who spells it bungy apart from you and the guy who invented it? :blink:

people who like stuff to be spelt properly...

:naughty:

still, i thought she should know...

Guess most people (including those at wikipedia and most online dictionaries) don't give a hoot if things are spelt properly or not then :mf_rosetinted:

oh and if we ask google:

"bungee jump" 1.020.000 results

"bungy jump" 410.000 results

glad to be with the majority who don't mind things being spelt wrong, might have a better chance to find a place to jump off a cliff with some rubber band attached to my feet than you people who insist it has to be spelt right :naughty:

Guess most people (including those at wikipedia and most online dictionaries) don't give a hoot if things are spelt properly or not then :mf_rosetinted:

oh and if we ask google:

"bungee jump" 1.020.000 results

"bungy jump" 410.000 results

glad to be with the majority who don't mind things being spelt wrong, might have a better chance to find a place to jump off a cliff with some rubber band attached to my feet than you people who insist it has to be spelt right :naughty:

Yay , i must be in with the Illiterate Kids too :yay::naughty:

humm but when you google bungee jump lots of bungy jump results come up.. you failed to mention that... :naughty:

guess that shows that even the ones who spell it bungy have left a bungee for the google spiders somewhere so the majority who google bungee rather than bungy will find them as well :naughty: