IngievV

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See for yourself:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

INGIEEEEEEEE!!!! what are you doing in a themepark?? You should have your own comedy show!! :naughty:

haha girls, how fun! We didn't have a video camera to record ourselves (we were 8), and anyway, I couldn't be able to speak in english to the camera :)

hugs from here

Romis

:roftl::roftl:

INGIEEEEEEEE!!!! what are you doing in a themepark?? You should have your own comedy show!! :naughty:

haha girls, how fun! We didn't have a video camera to record ourselves (we were 8), and anyway, I couldn't be able to speak in english to the camera :)

hugs from here

Romis

I had to cut myself out, otherwise it would turn out to be the Ingie-show:roftl: Strange, when there was a camera around, I always seemed to be around as well:roftl:

Leuk =)! Jammer dat ik niet meekon..

Vraagje, op de laatste foto (die je ziet in dat filmpje), het meisje in het midden die hetzelfde shirt draagt als mika heeft... OMG WAAR HEB JE DIE GEKOCHT =P!?!?!

Nice! Too bad I couldn't be there!

Question.. The last photo, the girl in the middle who wears the same t shirt as Mika has, OMG WHERE DID YOU BOUGHT IT!?

xxStephanie

Vraagje' date=' op de laatste foto (die je ziet in dat filmpje), het meisje in het midden die hetzelfde shirt draagt als mika heeft... OMG WAAR HEB JE DIE GEKOCHT =P!?!?![/color']

Question.. The last photo, the girl in the middle who wears the same t shirt as Mika has, OMG WHERE DID YOU BOUGHT IT!?

xxStephanie

Haha, that's me :mf_rosetinted:

A bought it in Amsterdam, but I bought the last one. If you want it, the brand is called 'to-orist' and sometimes it's on ebay:wink2:

Vraagje' date=' op de laatste foto (die je ziet in dat filmpje), het meisje in het midden die hetzelfde shirt draagt als mika heeft... OMG WAAR HEB JE DIE GEKOCHT =P!?!?![/color']

xxStephanie

She bought it somewhere in Amsterdam:naughty:

Haha, that's me :mf_rosetinted:

A bought it in Amsterdam, but I bought the last one. If you want it, the brand is called 'to-orist' and sometimes it's on ebay:wink2:

Oh you're here! Aren't you supposed to be in the Efteling now?:naughty:

Oh you're here! Aren't you supposed to be in the Efteling now?:naughty:

nope, I told 'uitdeelboy' I already planned on going to the efteling with a friend...but my friend called me this morning...he's sick..so now I'm bored sitting at home.:blink:

But...I forgot

I don't wanna talk to you :mf_rosetinted:

nope, I told 'uitdeelboy' I already planned on going to the efteling with a friend...but my friend called me this morning...he's sick..so now I'm bored sitting at home.:blink:

But...I forgot

I don't wanna talk to you :mf_rosetinted:

Aww that sucks

But the last time you didn't talk to me, you reduced me to tears! I promise you it won't happen again!:blink: