1983 - The Year Mika Was Born

Suzy

I'm sure my mum had a dress similar to your mum's...

My mum's was yellow and white... I only know cause she was wearing it in some photos of me when they brought me home from the hospital...

i don't know what the original color of that dress was but it looks like blue-white or grey white. i guess that was the fashion these days.

i always laugh about how my father looked these days

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You better get to and fix it then! :naughty:

I thought I had some pics of me in 1983 scanned... well, none of just me...

Thecousins.jpg

Here's all of my cousins at the races the day after Christmas in 1983... I'm the smallest baby (there were 3 of us born in 1983... though I'm the only one conceived in 1983!)

And my brother is the one in the blue dress and the socks and sandals! :lmfao: and my sister (ZoZo the Terrible!) is holding the biggest baby...

i don't know what the original color of that dress was but it looks like blue-white or grey white. i guess that was the fashion these days.

i always laugh about how my father looked these days

My dad looked pretty daggy too...

Actually, a few of my brother's friends used to call him Elvis because in mum and dad's wedding photos dad had some pretty good sideburns.. though that was in 1979...

I know this is way off-topic, but where's that quote in your siggy from? Is it from an actual episode of Dr. Who, because I've never seen it and would love to.:mf_lustslow:

It's a quote from a Doctor Who book, but I can't remember what it's called.I just know that they play a song from Martha's iPod in order to distract some robots.:blink:

I think the original excerpt is in the "Mika's Music in TV/Film" thread.:thumb_yello:

And I like your sig too.:bleh: