Reflections on Mika's Birthday/Post-Party Comments

superstar

MIKA'S 25!

His birthday has come and gone..and we wanna hear how your celebrations were!! How did you celebrate? Was it great or not so great? Any ideas/tips for next year? We want to hear it!!

This is the place to post:

-pictures

-videos

-and comments etc etc

from what you did to celebrate Mika's 25th!

From throwing a party to screaming his name in the city to keeping your eyes glued to MFC all day..LET'S HEAR IT!

:punk: :punk: :punk:

♥ superstar

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i ate an XL whooper in honour of mastah's birthday:naughty:

We celebrated by watching Mother Nature put on a light show from our family room balcony. This pic was taken about an hour ago:

IMG_1561.jpg

:blink:

creepy:shocked:

I forgot.

Midnight: I was too busy watching old 'Skins' episodes now that it's finally on the BBCA, even though I've seen them all already.

Rest of the day: Didn't notice.

Whoooaaaaaaaaa :punk::naughty: (About the lightning pic haha)

My celebration: Woke up (horribly early), helped with the homeless and did charity stuff with a friend, all while not remembering Mika's birthday. Then checking the expiration date on a yogurt drink where I remembered it was his birthday, and had a magical feeling for the rest of the day. Went to the library. Rode bikes back home and then to the pool with a friend where I swallowed tons of pee water (it was seriously yellow). Tried to swim like Michael Phelps... Didn't feel good after having swallowed pee water. Ate food, and came home, and am now going on MFC for the first time in since yesterday morning (:shocked:) and reminiscing about an amazing MFC meet up yesterday with the best people on earth. They're up there in Mika's general range :wub2:

Nice celebration eh? :naughty:

Well, I had sushi today...and went to sephora to buy some perfume:naughty:

I thought of Mika when I saw someone get a free birthday gift w/their purchase...it was self tanner:wink2:

and yeah, that was basically it.

Did you hear that Keira Knightly is more than likely going to play Eliza when they remake 'My Fair Lady'?

I marched drill charts in the sun for hours and spun flags. I couldn't get the day off for his b-day:boxed: boo.

But i did make a cheesy short little video.

We celebrated by watching Mother Nature put on a light show from our family room balcony. This pic was taken about an hour ago:

IMG_1561-1.jpg

wow, that is quite a show. nice photo though!

IMG_1561-1.jpg

wow cool pic suz!

hmmm i didnt do anything THAT interesting... i kinda did my celebration for mikus yesterday ;)

wow cool pic suz!

hmmm i didnt do anything THAT interesting... i kinda did my celebration for mikus yesterday ;)

Gosh, Sivan I finally see your face on the MFC, remember me ya know visstoriya on myspace and victoria+mika here, personally like the user name better here I think you know why:wink2:! and hmm how did I celebrate I had to go to school:thumbdown: but I kept screaming out loud it's Mika's birthday yay! :yay: let's celebrate woo hoo! and when I got home I started dancing and singing it's Mika's b-day yay and that he's 25 etc.!!! I just keep thinking about it, he's finally the big 2.5. 25 WOW it sorta seems old I don't know why I just feel like it does but he's in his 20's and that is never a bad thing!! *swoons, sighs* I love Mika, I just love him!:wub2:

Did you hear that Keira Knightly is more than likely going to play Eliza when they remake 'My Fair Lady'?

Oh yes, I heard:wub2: I think she'll do well, but I heard she was sooo nervous for her audition...big shoes to fill, especially considering Audrey Hepburn played Eliza:blush-anim-cl:

I'm excited!

I marched drill charts in the sun for hours and spun flags. I couldn't get the day off for his b-day:boxed: boo.

But i did make a cheesy short little video.

wow, that is quite a show. nice photo though!

the vid is nice :)

oh well i spent the day in my bed with a fever, headache and stomachache, thinking about mika and the lollipops i had to eat that day...then getting up and trying to solve that annoying game and then i got disconnected from the internet.

i had a lot of fun, didn't i? :thumbdown:

Oh yes, I heard:wub2: I think she'll do well, but I heard she was sooo nervous for her audition...big shoes to fill, especially considering Audrey Hepburn played Eliza:blush-anim-cl:

I'm excited!

Yea, today I was taking some stuff to the recycling center, and I was bored so I picked up an old magazine thing that was in a box of junk and started flipping through it.

They said it's not positive yet, but they're pretty sure she got it.

Whoooaaaaaaaaa :punk::naughty: (About the lightning pic haha)

My celebration: Woke up (horribly early), helped with the homeless and did charity stuff with a friend, all while not remembering Mika's birthday. Then checking the expiration date on a yogurt drink where I remembered it was his birthday, and had a magical feeling for the rest of the day. Went to the library. Rode bikes back home and then to the pool with a friend where I swallowed tons of pee water (it was seriously yellow). Tried to swim like Michael Phelps... Didn't feel good after having swallowed pee water. Ate food, and came home, and am now going on MFC for the first time in since yesterday morning (:shocked:) and reminiscing about an amazing MFC meet up yesterday with the best people on earth. They're up there in Mika's general range :wub2:

Nice celebration eh? :naughty:

:lmfao: Michael phelps? Me and my friend did that too. We tried clapping our hands bhind our back, then we (she) Did some amazing dives and cannon balls and etc etc now she's sore.

Well I was here, celebrating with the mfc. Next best thing to being at Mikas birthday party I reckon!

And the best part of the celebrations was his blog, it felt like he was making us a part of his birthday, very special. :-)

alright here was my mika party:

For most of the day we just did stuff..shopped for groceries, dentist appointment etc etc.

At 6:00 our friend (who we converted, but is not an MFC-er) came over for the party, so it was her, my sister (77red) and me. We were all dressed up, we had lanyards with toys and even had suspenders on (heh heh).

First, we decorated cupcakes!! So tasty:

cupcakes1.jpg

Next, we had dinner. It was CHICKEN, pita bread and hummus (Lebanese food), Melons, and tea! We had a toast to Mika and ate in his presence:

dinner1.jpg

Then we lit candles on each of the 25 cupcakes, and sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mika. We blew out the candles and wished him good wishes!

After dinner, we watched LIVE! IN CARTOON MOTION! The show was amazing, we sang along, ate cupcakes (so much for 'too much candy gonna rot your soul), and blew up 25 balloons!:

balloons.jpg

Yes..now we played CHUBBY BUNNY!! Eating marshmallows will never be the same!! We had the huge kind, so the most any of us could get in and still say "chubby bunny" was four. But then we just saw how many we could stuff into our mouths, which was about seven:

chubbybunny2.jpg

chubbybunny1.jpg

The party was awesome! Happy birthday Mika!!

balloons2.jpg

After we dropped our friend at her house..we went to the grocery store because my dad needed some orange juice. Just because it was Mika's birthday, we sang in the isles and took pictures.

store.jpg

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY MIKA!! THANKS FOR AN AWESOME PARTY!!

Slept in until 10am because I had secretly stayed up the night before until midnight.Went out and bought a Mirror (newspaper) only to get home and find that Mika WASN'T mentioned in the birthdays section:(.

I came online and the day became much more fun.Read the nice little thankyou blog he wrote for us.Read most of the "HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY!" thread.:yay:

Finally got round to reminding mum to help me order some of those "YUM badges" badges.

And then just as I was drifting off to sleep,I finally remembered to write "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA" in my diary.:lol3:

IMG_1561-1.jpg

HA, Suzy, you sure pulled all the stops out there to celebrate he? Making use of all your contacts to put a special performance in :roftl:

HA, Suzy, you sure pulled all the stops out there to celebrate he? Making use of all your contacts to put a special performance in :roftl:

What you don't see is the kind and fine wiz, just out of the picture, who just sent this magnificent zap, from the tip of his wand! :kaf: