Reflections on Mika's Birthday/Post-Party Comments

superstar

PARTY'S OVER!

It was fantastic! Last year we only did it with my sister, a friend, and me, but today we had 5 others join us!

Pictures later (some of them are on my friend's camera, plus it's late to upload them), but here's how it went:

Three friends arrived! We sat in the kitchen and decorated 36 cupcakes (butter GOLDEN cake and chocolate frosting)! We called Papa John's (Dr. John's :teehee:) and asked for "diet coke and a pizza--please!"

They said that they only had Pepsi products. Fail.

There goes us being customers of Papa Johns ever again! :doh:

Anyways, we ordered two pizzas, and decorated the rest of the cupcakes. We had 4 "M I K A" cupcakes, and one with just "Mika" on it. We also had a double decker cupcake. :naughty:

Things got a little crazy, and the pizza arrived. Everyone that was there ate (there were only 5 of us at this point). Then we went into the room with the TV!

First we watched the WAG music video! We found out how to hook up the computer to the TV, so it was on the big screen. Wow. Then we watched Pianogirlsammy's WAG video on Mikasounds, because we had a video chat set up with her.

Started Parc Des Princes. Two other friends arrived and we fed them pizza! Watched the show until Happy Ending, and then we paused it and video chatted with Pianogirlsammy. It was great! A virtual MFCer at the party! Love that gurllll.

We also took some pictures at this point to tweet to Mika tomorrow. Can't wait to see how they turned out.

Then we started the DVD again! While we were doing this we blew up a ton of balloons (and popped a few :rolls_eyes:). The DVD ended (WOW!) and the documentary started.

By now people's rides had showed up. We said goodbye to everyone and wished Mika a happy one!

What a day! :yay:

Wow, sounds great. I'll be interested to see his reaction to the pics you tweet him.

And the virtual MFC'er being there is a great idea. Maybe next year more people might try this option.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The day may be over now but I celebrated by making a cake! on sunday... oh well. I remembered sunday that his birthday was the 18th so i wrote his name on it and my friends ate it ^.^ Then today I completely forgot :shocked: but my friend played LiCM in her car during our shopping journey and the coincidence is just hitting me now. We even talked about WAG and TBWKTM and nothing clicked that the meeks is 25! oh well. I think I did my share. Happy Birthday now because I know you had one! He's probably still partying actually :biggrin2:

I went to work as usual, knackered from lack of sleep due to staying up late the night before (we went to see Luke play with a new band, it was great) and then did a run in the evening to try and knock some sort of fitness back into me :aah:. So, sorry Mika but it was business as usual for moi.

If he had invited me to his party though, I would have been more than happy to celebrate though :naughty:

Facebook and Bebo are about the only two places you've left out Lena!:naughty:

I do not congratulate pseudomikas:sneaky2:. I have congratulated too our boy in the site of Perez

Mika's birthday has ended for me today at midday. But I did not feast, but searched in an Internet of a photo. I am assured, that all have such photos. But I do not know, how them here to find. Prompt me? Where to find August of " MIKA leaving BBC Radio 1 Studios, London, England, UK " and " Mika leaving J Sheekey Restaurant in Soho, London "

:lmfao: This made me laugh for some reason :blush-anim-cl:

What not so:blink:? I have created a new word... In fact it is clear?:naughty:

Help to find! I already asked.... In what thread спрятаны photos from " MIKA leaving BBC Radio 1 Studios, London, England, UK "and" Mika leaving J Sheekey Restaurant in Soho, London "

What not so:blink:? I have created a new word... In fact it is clear?:naughty:

Help to find! I already asked.... In what thread спрятаны photos from " MIKA leaving BBC Radio 1 Studios, London, England, UK "and" Mika leaving J Sheekey Restaurant in Soho, London "

Lena you are brilliant.:biggrin2:

I'm afraid I can't help you with the photos. I have no idea where things are... But you could try asking in the "Looking for Something" thread. People are pretty good in there.