• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we seriously should not have had school today!! before my first period i was soaking wet and was all day, i was freezing from the air conditioner, the winds were crazy it rained ALL day!!!!

i hate Florida right now:sneaky2:

It has been blowing and raining here all day too!!!! Ft. Lauderdale too, thanks to a pic from Alex..... I think the WHOLE state is going through it today!!! And they say it is going to be worse through the weekend! :boxed:

It has been blowing and raining here all day too!!!! Ft. Lauderdale too, thanks to a pic from Alex..... I think the WHOLE state is going through it today!!! And they say it is going to be worse through the weekend! :boxed:

can i see the pic? i will take a picture of my back yard real quick:naughty:

OH NO!!!! i dont even know if we are going to have school tomorrow! i say we are going to if so im going to wear a rain SUIT!!!!

can i see the pic? i will take a picture of my back yard real quick:naughty:

OH NO!!!! i dont even know if we are going to have school tomorrow! i say we are going to if so im going to wear a rain SUIT!!!!

Look at the last page of the Terminal 5 thread for the pic Alex just took!!!!!

Today totally feels like Friday to me.... hope I wake up in the morning... I am going to think that it is Saturday :blink:

Look at the last page of the Terminal 5 thread for the pic Alex just took!!!!!

Today totally feels like Friday to me.... hope I wake up in the morning... I am going to think that it is Saturday :blink:

i know same here!! i just took a vid and picture:naughty:

*goes to find picture*

i heard it broke records for the longest lasting Storm or something

video!!!

th_Picture510.jpg

I'm So glad you put that on Photobucket instead of YouTube cause U Tube is blocked here and I would not have been able to see it!!!!! Looks familiar :naughty:

i dont even know how to put stuff on you tube:roftl:

it doesnt look that bad but it was raining real bad!! the wind is what shows the most

YEP! I officailly think I got the worst of the storm when it came right over me in all it's fury :mf_rosetinted:

you did!!!!!!

im sorry i couldnt experience it too:mf_rosetinted:

OMFG.... I SO wish I had a camera here at work.... YOU WOULD NOT BELEIVE WHAT it looks like right now..... it looks like a FULL blown Category 4 HURRICANE!!!!!! WHAT awesome video THIS would make!!!! :shocked:

There is HOMELESS people on the porch of my office under the shelter..... it is blowing like mad and the rain is a down pour coming in sideways.....