• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
How are YOU, my friend???? :shocked:

I'm fine, thank you, and I hope it will stay that way. My town is between two rivers, but so far it's OK. It's a terrible situation in Serbia and in Bosnia. We never had such floods. It's shocking. Whole towns are flooded. There are victims but still no information how many. It's still very dangerous and it's expected rivers to grow more.

471005_obrenovac-novo04foto-reuters-marko-djurica_ff.jpg?ver=1400336779

471002_obrenovac-novo01foto-reuters-marko-djurica_ff.jpg?ver=1400336454

471003_obrenovac-novo02foto-reuters-marko-djurica_ff.jpg?ver=1400336761

470996_krupanj-kliziste01_ff.jpg?ver=1400332802

470909_nasip-sabac01rasfoto-branko-janackovic_ff.jpg?ver=1400326911

This is terrible - i didn't realise you were having such bad weather :shocked:

Oh you can't imagine. I'm surprised and shocked with the ignorance of world media. After Djokovic's appeal in Rome they started to report, but still not much.

We never had such a disaster in Serbia and Bosnia. This was a town Obrenovac...

10382830_10203408027017281_4882151672918611168_n.jpg

This is the map of the flooded area, but I think it's even bigger now. Half of Bosnia and Serbia are under water. It's critical in Croatia, too. It's still not over. I don't think something like that ever happened in Europe. The amount of rain that dropped in one day is the amount of rain that usually drops in three months.

poplave_karta_promo_update-830x553.jpg

My town lies on two rivers, Danube and Tamis. Tamis started to flow upstream cause Danube is too big and it pushes Tamis back. It's insane and quite scary.

Edited by nenartus

Oh you can't imagine. I'm surprised and shocked with the ignorance of world media. After Djokovic's appeal in Rome they started to report, but still not much.

This is the map of the flooded area, but I think it's even bigger now. Half of Bosnia and Serbia are under water. It's critical in Croatia, too. It's still not over. I don't think something like that ever happened in Europe. The amount of rain that dropped in one day is the amount of rain that usually drops in three months.

My town lies on two rivers, Danube and Tamis. Tamis started to flow upstream cause Danube is too big and it pushes Tamis back. It's insane and quite scary.

OMG - I'm soooo sorry for you, and your people, and country!! :shocked: We've had big reports about it, on both the radio and TV news for some days now, and it's really, really terrible!! I visited Beograd in the 70ies, while on "Interrail" with my girlfriend. I do hope you're safe, and will stay so further on - I don't think we can even imagine how scary and frustrating the whole situation is - you do need international help now!!! :doh:

My thoughts and prayers are with you all, in this difficult situation ...:huglove:

Love,love

me

It has been on the BBC News now, I don't know why there hasn't been a Red Cross appeal in the papers.