:sneaky2::naughty:

I HATE FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite it ALL I love love Florida!!! *especially St. Augustine* Fay... STAY your arse away from St. John's County :mf_rosetinted:

my room is flooded thanks to f***ing Fay!!!!:hair::mad3:

The Biatch MUST be on her rag :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Despite it ALL I love love Florida!!! *especially St. Augustine* Fay... STAY your arse away from St. John's County :mf_rosetinted:

The Biatch MUST be on her rag :mf_rosetinted:

Florida can be good sometimes, but now:furious:

i know, i havent done anything to her!!

Florida can be good sometimes, but now:furious:

i know, i havent done anything to her!!

Mickey Mouse in your bac yard is one of them good things!!!

.... and didn't do anything to her either :blink:

Glad to report that the weather in South West Florida is actually very beautiful today. The sun is shinning the clouds are a beautiful blue and there is a slight crispness in the air.... kinda feels like October -- that awesome 'cool' feeling in the air.... of course it won't last but at least this is the case at 7:58 AM :naughty:

Glad to report that the weather in South West Florida is actually very beautiful today. The sun is shinning the clouds are a beautiful blue and there is a slight crispness in the air.... kinda feels like October -- that awesome 'cool' feeling in the air.... of course it won't last but at least this is the case at 7:58 AM :naughty:

Yeh thank god its better :thumb_yello:

I love that feeling too , maybe not the same in the UK , but Autumn is superb , crisps morning when the leaves are changing colour ssoooo niceeee:wub2:

<Portland in the "fall" was amazing>

Rainy here , yuck

Yeh thank god its better :thumb_yello:

I love that feeling too , maybe not the same in the UK , but Autumn is superb , crisps morning when the leaves are changing colour ssoooo niceeee:wub2:

<Portland in the "fall" was amazing>

Rainy here , yuck

Ooohhh Autum is my FAVE time of the year!!!!! There is a feeling in the air that ONLY comes during October and November!!!! The darn leaves do NOT change color here *we do not get REAL change of seasons in Florida* BUT that cool crispness... it is like you can smell the Holidays coming....

and THIS year is going to be A M A Z I N G in November cause I get to see Rufus Wainwright TWICE and then fly to New York for the Terminal 5 Reunion/MFC Meet UP :wub2: Can't wait till November... in Florida I will be dress skimpily for RuRu and then the next weekend in New York.... uuummm I WON'T forget a coat this time :roftl:

Weather is a c r a z y thing! {at least in an unpredictable state like Florida is} :naughty:

Ooohhh Autum is my FAVE time of the year!!!!! There is a feeling in the air that ONLY comes during October and November!!!! The darn leaves do NOT change color here *we do not get REAL change of seasons in Florida* BUT that cool crispness... it is like you can smell the Holidays coming....

and THIS year is going to be A M A Z I N G in November cause I get to see Rufus Wainwright TWICE and then fly to New York for the Terminal 5 Reunion/MFC Meet UP :wub2: Can't wait till November... in Florida I will be dress skimpily for RuRu and then the next weekend in New York.... uuummm I WON'T forget a coat this time :roftl:

Weather is a c r a z y thing! {at least in an unpredictable state like Florida is} :naughty:

Awwww Autumn remins me of two places , one was South Korea I was working somewhere and surrounded by mountains , every day I saw the most clear blue skies and a huge blanket range of leaf colours mm so crips and fresh

The other place was Portland Oregan , if you get up the hills there it really is spectacular , I was there for Hallowean and the weather was amazing

Its happening here now :wub2:

The betest season , I cant imagine the leaves not changing colours , thats weird , do you get snow?

Awwww Autumn remins me of two places , one was South Korea I was working somewhere and surrounded by mountains , every day I saw the most clear blue skies and a huge blanket range of leaf colours mm so crips and fresh

The other place was Portland Oregan , if you get up the hills there it really is spectacular , I was there for Hallowean and the weather was amazing

Its happening here now :wub2:

The betest season , I cant imagine the leaves not changing colours , thats weird , do you get snow?

ha ha ha.... *you just made me spit out my coffee* :lmao:

No snow here.... in fact I have NEVER seen snow in all my life!!!! :no:

Florida is a state where you can wear shorts 365 days a year.....

I guess my crispness and yours are no where near the same!!! :naughty:

I don't even know what REALLY c o l d wearther is like -- just the little taste I got going to NYC for the MIKA gig!

*It did 'snow' in Florida once.... just a light snow that covered the ground and melted by 10:00 AM* -- it was January of 1977... I was in my mommy's tummy {about to pop out} :naughty: They have pics of it... my brothers trying to play in it.... it was SUCH a freak phenomenon that it even snowed in Florida... that they closed the schools that day -- JUST so the kids could play in it!!!!

It started off beautiful this morning.... then it turned BLACK and rained all day.... now the sun has peeked her head out again... and it is beautiful once again.... JUST alot of water on the roads!!!! :boxed:

It was going to be sunny today they said, a bit of rain later on, but a nice day all in all. Yeah, right. I haven't seen any sun today at all!! Typical bank holiday weekend weather :rolleyes:

I love crisp autumn days though :wub2:

i know!! its all up now, my dad said it has to dry cuz its still wet, but now thats it raining, i have to wait longer!!!:furious:

At least you get to sleep in the computer room! You should feel privileged! :bleh: