im more in love!

mika-fan1001

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well this morning, as i was getting ready for school, i was playing mika. (and i never stopped loveing him, or becoming less of a fan) BUT, everything sounded all the more sweeter, and more perfect. and it made my heart melt! :wub2:

it's great to hear that. :thumb_yello:

i know exactly what you mean. :wub2:

thats nice.

you're already a pretty hardcore fan.

AND YOU JUST EARNED MY 1000th POST!!

because, aside from musicfreak, you're one of the ppl i love most on this forum.

well aren't you lucky!!

lol

hehe. wow! lucky post :P congrats on that post!

awwww :blush-anim-cl: thanks i feel so loved! i dont know who i llove most on mfc! i love everyone :bleh:

it's great to hear that. :thumb_yello:

i know exactly what you mean. :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: haha lol

That happens to me all the time =).

waa 1000 post. wow. i need to be more offen on mfc so i'll earned that much posts. can't wait =)

aww haha youll get there in no time :thumb_yello:

well this morning, as i was getting ready for school, i was playing mika. (and i never stopped loveing him, or becoming less of a fan) BUT, everything sounded all the more sweeter, and more perfect. and it made my heart melt! :wub2:

It could be because he not around all the time like he was last year. I think we were really spoiled last year, because every day (almost) there was some new concert footage to watch, or some news or reviews. I think we just miss all of that, and I think, when he returns with his new album and a new tour, we'll appreciate him even more.

It could be because he not around all the time like he was last year. I think we were really spoiled last year, because every day (almost) there was some new concert footage to watch, or some news or reviews. I think we just miss all of that, and I think, when he returns with his new album and a new tour, we'll appreciate him even more.

true! o god. my friends will be pissed. my obsession is gonna make them stopp talking to me! hahah

thats nice.

you're already a pretty hardcore fan.

AND YOU JUST EARNED MY 1000th POST!!

because, aside from musicfreak, you're one of the ppl i love most on this forum.

well aren't you lucky!!

lol

awww :huglove: thank you.....luvs too!:naughty:

man, i want an experience like this! it's really crapadoodle, when you start falling out of mika and such.....maybe because i'm so busy, but i'm not really sure:thumbdown:

awww :huglove: thank you.....luvs too!:naughty:

man, i want an experience like this! it's really crapadoodle, when you start falling out of mika and such.....maybe because i'm so busy, but i'm not really sure:thumbdown:

aww

well i nvr hell outta love w/ mika, it just seemed like something diff!!! lol

i had the WEIRDIST dream ever last night (yes you can laugh at me) i dreamt i was MARRYING MIKA and all my family and his family was there and (in my dream) i yelled at him "OH MY GOD!! WHY AM I MARRYING YOU?! YOU'RE A POP STAR AND I I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU!! and he got all upset and offended hahahahahaha i woke up laughing xD

true! o god. my friends will be pissed. my obsession is gonna make them stopp talking to me! hahah

Yes I understand all of that. I know we've got the blogs and videos at the moment, but as I have said on another thread, I'm waiting for this DVD of the Paris gig, and I'd love to learn when it will be released. I also long for the new album, and I miss the fact that he hasn't been in any festivals in Britain this year, because if he had been, he'd have been on TV, probably on C4's new music channel, or the BBC.

I know we have to be patient, but I hope he comes back soon!

• 3 months later...

do you know what? today i've had this feeling too. true, ok, i've listened to LICM over 400 times but today it sounded so perfect. i saw this phto of mika and he looked so perfect. i turned on my mika DVD and it was all.. beyond words. i just felt so peaceful, so happy, and complete somehow. i can't explain it. but i can say, mika, from the bottom of my heart, thankyou for the spell you've woven over me.

I also long for the new album, and I miss the fact that he hasn't been in any festivals in Britain this year, because if he had been, he'd have been on TV, probably on C4's new music channel, or the BBC.

I know we have to be patient, but I hope he comes back soon!

In the mornings before 4Music comes on properly, there's one of those 4 minute long adverts that loops.

I saw Mika on one of these, first was on some sort of introductory one, and there were two TEEENSY clips of him shooting the pixelated 4 with a ray gun (The first one was an okay length, the second lasted about, well, a quarter of a second.)

The second bit of footage on another proper advert was of him performing on one of the shows.It's where he's on that weird trolley thing that's being pulled and pushed backwards and forwards while he sings.