Epic fail

I had an argument with a friend who really likes cream slices. I hate cream slices. She told me this morning that she's going to pop into the local supermarket to get some stuff because she's making her mum dinner and she mentioned that she might buy some cream slices.

We had this argument after over some reason or another and she said stuff that was rather hurtful, so out of spite, I went to the supermarket and bought every cream slice they had so there would be none for her.

I forgot she could go to the shop down the road.

I hate cream slices.

I have no money, and 96 cream slices.

The words "epic" and "fail" spring to mind.

any epic fails you've done?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an argument with a friend who really likes cream slices. I hate cream slices. She told me this morning that she's going to pop into the local supermarket to get some stuff because she's making her mum dinner and she mentioned that she might buy some cream slices.

We had this argument after over some reason or another and she said stuff that was rather hurtful, so out of spite, I went to the supermarket and bought every cream slice they had so there would be none for her.

I hate cream slices.

wow!!! thats a lot! ive got no clue what cream slices are, but i am sorry! maybe some other people you know like them.

ummmmmmm none that can come to mind for me

I hate cream slices.

that friend of yours hurt your feelings pretty bad.

i'm sure i had some epic fails too...it's just i can't think of any right now...

oh yeah...i argued with a teacher because she told me i wasn't allowed to participate in an exchange trip with some students from spain 'cause i've got a scolarship 2 years ago(10 days in spain). so she didn't let me subscribe and there was another girl in that couldn't go. so the teacher told me since there wasn't anybody going i could pay my trip there. and because of pure bloody pride i said no. and now all my friends are in spain with the other students enjoying the sun ...and i'm home :thumbdown:

so here it is...the most epic fail of all time. :aah: