The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

Oooooooh... makes sense! I would say in the next week or two then...

My birthday's not till October... but maybe it'll get there in time for my niece's b'day!

THough I'm not sharing with her! naughty:

I said to Biekje that she could have sent me some weed :naughty::hypo::rasta::insane::hoover:

It should be there soon now :)

The man I gave my parcel to, was just telling lies:shocked:

You should share, there's enough stuff in there to share with a whole family!!

I didnt send any weed...however I was tempted!

He's a very very naughty man! I hope you slapped him for telling lies! :naughty:

Awwwww... if you insist! People in my house eat my stuff before I even get a chance to open things!

You should have! I could have been on Border Security!

(it's a tv show and they find a lot of drugs being sent into Oz... though it's mostly cocaine and heroin...)

Dilek - just checking what I can post to Turkey.

I can't send playing cards or coffee :blink:, but apparently I can send weapons and ammunition if you sign for the parcel :floor:

very nice,i'm running out of ammunition already:roftl:

interesting, i'm almost sure a friend of mine sent coffee from england last year:blink:. (not to me, to his family),but maybe it was germany,whatever..:bleh:

i just checked how much it costs to send via UPS, and it said 169 Euros for 2,5 kgs :shocked:

UPS is really fast but i should find another one!:naughty:

very nice,i'm running out of ammunition already:roftl:

interesting, i'm almost sure a friend of mine sent coffee from england last year:blink:. (not to me, to his family),but maybe it was germany,whatever..:bleh:

i just checked how much it costs to send via UPS, and it said 169 Euros for 2,5 kgs :shocked:

UPS is really fast but i should find another one!:naughty:

Go for cheap and slow - I can wait - old people are good at waiting :naughty:

ok. cheap and slow!:roftl:

and i don't think you're old, at least you don't act like you are:naughty:

Well I'm young at heart anyway! But most people think I am a lot younger than I really am.

Which is 119 :mf_rosetinted:

Well I'm young at heart anyway! But most people think I am a lot younger than I really am.

sure:naughty:

i love how you manage to keep a low profile:roftl:,

all i know about you,"an oldling from england":blink:

hey wait i have to write your name on the parcel so you should tell me your real name:das:

sure:naughty:

i love how you manage to keep a low profile:roftl:,

all i know about you,"an oldling from england":blink:

hey wait i have to write your name on the parcel so you should tell me your real name:das:

You know I'm a Capricorn, I'm a green tea if that helps, I like Mika, mint Turkish Delight What else? I like animals, I like Islamic art, pistachios, I can see a green theme developing here ....I like surprises.

I don't really know much about you either :naughty:

I will PM you my name when it's time to post.

How is that possible? :blink: You were 116 just 3 months ago. :bleh:

You know, you're supposed to count years, not months? Oh, well, I guess it's easy to mix things up at your age...:naughty:

(yes, I tend to memorize all irrelevant stuff)

How is that possible? :blink: You were 116 just 3 months ago. :bleh:

You know, you're supposed to count years, not months? Oh, well, I guess it's easy to mix things up at your age...:naughty:

(yes, I tend to memorize all irrelevant stuff)

:doh: I'm not counting in Earth years

You know I'm a Capricorn, I'm a green tea if that helps, I like Mika, mint Turkish Delight What else? I like animals, I like Islamic art, pistachios, I can see a green theme developing here ....I like surprises.

I don't really know much about you either :naughty:

I will PM you my name when it's time to post.

absolutely a green theme:roftl:

so i'm a Gemini, i'm a chai tea which i have no idea what it is, i like chocolate:das: and anything about foreign countries. i lurrrve cats:wub2:

maybe i will also write a short letter to send with my mail!

silver do you know turkish halva?

absolutely a green theme:roftl:

so i'm a Gemini, i'm a chai tea which i have no idea what it is, i like chocolate:das: and anything about foreign countries. i lurrrve cats:wub2:

maybe i will also write a short letter to send with my mail!

silver do you know turkish halva?

halva :thumb_yello:

I don't know about sending chocolate, it might have melted by the time it gets to you. Any particular sort? English chocolate is rubbish compared to Swiss or Belgian though.

:meow:

halva :thumb_yello:

I don't know about sending chocolate, it might have melted by the time it gets to you. Any particular sort? English chocolate is rubbish compared to Swiss or Belgian though.

:meow:

ooh i never thought of that:blink:

i already bought some but they have secure packages so if they melt you just need to put them in refirigator for a few hours before eating.:bleh:

i'm basically sending things which "i like to eat, and i find tasty"

you can do the same, i count on your taste:original:

How rude. The stupid lady at the post office put her stupid airmail sticker directly over Mika's face :sneaky2:

:shocked: i would have slapped her!..really... i spent a whole day drawing the packaging... (i still don't have a box though) if she sticks anything on the drawing i'll :gun_bandana: her

How rude. The stupid lady at the post office put her stupid airmail sticker directly over Mika's face :sneaky2:

I was going to say what ruxi said...

:shocked: i would have slapped her!..really... i spent a whole day drawing the packaging... (i still don't have a box though) if she sticks anything on the drawing i'll :gun_bandana: her

That's why I don't make fancy packaging... then again, I'm not very good at drawing...

Did you just say you have put Mika-pictures on the OUTSIDE of the parcel? :shocked:

:roftl:

Oh heck.

I hope you gave her a good msnslap!!!

That's why I don't make fancy packaging... then again, I'm not very good at drawing...

:crybaby: I left all my fancy-packaging-stuff at home and now I can't fancy-packing it :crybaby:. And I don't even have a box so far! :crybaby:

Please note the update in the thread starter :glasses2:.

Hmmm... I'll post it here as well:

Current MMers

lilmot (US) - Blue Sky (JP)

Jolene (AUS) - agnieszka (PL)

Babuccia - Sarah_Lollipop

celien - agnieszka

Tomomi (JP) - Pinkunicorn123 (UK)

MIINA (JP) - Ina (Serbia)

englishrose (Canada) - bubuciis (Latvia)

Ankmet20 (USA) - Wendi (Scotland)

iadoremika (Canada) - Lady Godiva (USA)

musicfreak (USA) - Vedrana (Belgrade)

kaeryana (Malaysia) - daydreambeliever (USA)

MikaMeka (from US) - Cintia_Jenny (ARG)

foalbaby14 - phunkygal

Me-Mi-Ka (NL) - England (USA)

Sinas (NL) - Fetal Lima Bean (US)

mika-obsessive-13 (UK) - OBSESSED_ily.mika (US)

Fetal Lima Bean (USA) - Sinas (NL)

foalbaby14 (US) - Biekje (NL)

silver (UK) - dilek (Turkey)

nico_collard (AUS) - Petra (UK)

ruxi (Romania) - Karimah (UK)

ircazo (Austria) - RosinaKiwi (NZ)

RosinaKiwi (NZ) - yogabear90 (USA)

Tanya K (Australia) - lala_lollies44 (2 people, Katelyn and Shruti) (US)

and these lovely MMers want to participate (again) and are looking for willing partners: :das:

Kata (DK)

lindemfc (NL)

me & tanya k were supposed to participate in the past round but we missed out on the date so I think we're gonna join in with this round so I'm with tanya k but if anyone else wants a partner for mika mail then I'm happy to be put with someone else too

Did you just say you have put Mika-pictures on the OUTSIDE of the parcel? :shocked:

Oh heck.

I hope you gave her a good msnslap!!!

:crybaby: I left all my fancy-packaging-stuff at home and now I can't fancy-packing it . And I don't even have a box so far! :crybaby:

:naughty: i'm so happy that on my packaging writes with big letters MIKA MAIL. i'm going to put some pictures of mika too... so anyone can see that Mika's fans are the coolest fans ever! (:fisch: and of course to show to other people how much i like Mika)

I was going to say what ruxi said...

well i'm not good at drawing either... (that's why it took me a whole day:naughty:)..i just made it colorful and i wrote Mika-Mail. going to stick some mikatastic pictures on later :bleh: