The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

I'll get your names together here, so other people can see easier who's next to who and who wants to send to who

KiwiMikaFreak - New Zealand

dreams - Slovenia

Starlight - Germany

iadoremika - Canada

Anyone else wants to join??? (since I'm going through some madness called ''last semester in college'', I can't join you for now, and also I don't know what to send and to write xD)

Aww I know what you feel like... I'm also busy with university to be honest, but well! :wink2: let's see... ;)

I'll get your names together here, so other people can see easier who's next to who and who wants to send to who

KiwiMikaFreak - New Zealand

dreams - Slovenia

Starlight - Germany

iadoremika - Canada

Anyone else wants to join??? (since I'm going through some madness called ''last semester in college'', I can't join you for now, and also I don't know what to send and to write xD)

Thanks for your support :)

• 1 month later...

Is this just for gifts, or is anyone interested in being pen-pals?  :hug:

Hi Hannekj :bye:  Mikamail is more for an exchange of presents.  There is a thread for penpals, let me see if I can find the link.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/30359-pen-buddies-on-mfc/?view=findpost&p=3854665&hl=penpal

Edited by silver

My apologies everyone - I had been looking after this thread as Petra hasn't logged in for a very long time, but when we moved to the new site I accidentally didn't add it to the threads I followed.  Consequently I missed the recent posts here.

I had been planning to relaunch Mika Mail as I hoped that some of the newer members would like to try it.  So you can carry on sorting yourselves out, or I can start a new Mika Mail thread in 2016, whichever you would prefer.

• Like 1

My apologies everyone - I had been looking after this thread as Petra hasn't logged in for a very long time, but when we moved to the new site I accidentally didn't add it to the threads I followed.  Consequently I missed the recent posts here.

I had been planning to relaunch Mika Mail as I hoped that some of the newer members would like to try it.  So you can carry on sorting yourselves out, or I can start a new Mika Mail thread in 2016, whichever you would prefer.

This sounds fun! I want to participate. New MM thread would be good. :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

looks like 4 of us are gonna do Mika Mail with each other

That's good.

I'll try to get the new thread set up in the next day or two, am a bit busy with the yearbook atm

That's good.

I'll try to get the new thread set up in the next day or two, am a bit busy with the yearbook atm

when you get a chance to add us dreams (Urska from Slovenia), frenchfan84 (Debs from France), Amye The Mika Fan <3 (Amye from Northern Ireland), and I (dee from the usa) are doing MikaMail together & aiming to mail our packages in May :excite: