• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started watching Dexter last week. I've gone through 10 episodes already. :naughty:

I can't watch that opening. I always skip over it.

Yay! You're watching it too! And all the others on this thread! :thumb_yello:

I've enjoyed this show. I,too, only recently started watching it a few weeks ago, and went through the whole first season in less than a week!

It started off slow for the first 2 or 3 episodes, but it was all worth the wait. It all starts unravelling

and then coming together towards the end of the first season. :blink:

I buy, rent, borrow dvds to watch tv shows because I love watching shows this way. I don't have to wait a whole week to find out what happens next.

And I can watch on my schedule, or when the kids are asleep.

I did this with shows like Prison Break, The L Word, Sex and the City, and now Dexter.

Thanks Mici for starting this thread. I recommend others to at least watch the first four episodes of Dexter to give it a chance.

There's no turning back after that. I promise.

But I am truly squeamish. There are moments where I just have to look away -

although often my vivid imagination may even be worse. :naughty:

*BTW - This thread is too wide. Let's try to minimize some of the pics if possible. *

I buy, rent, borrow dvds to watch tv shows because I love watching shows this way. I don't have to wait a whole week to find out what happens next.

I did this with shows like Prison Break, The L Word, Sex and the City, and now Dexter.

me too! i just can't wait a whole week.

it's very addictive to watch all episodes in a row.

i watched Lost,Prison Break and dexter this way

*BTW - This thread is too wide. Let's try to minimize some of the pics if possible. *

yeah i can't even find the reply button:blink:

I love Dexter, watching season 2 at the moment on FX.

It's getting really good, with loony Lila threatening to go all bunny boiler on Dex, and Debs going all gooey over Agent Lundy, but the best thing is Dexters battle against Doakes, it's brilliant. Right now Dex has the upper hand, but I think Doakes is gonna try and turn it around.

It's getting really good, with loony Lila threatening to go all bunny boiler on Dex, and Debs going all gooey over Agent Lundy, but the best thing is Dexters battle against Doakes, it's brilliant. Right now Dex has the upper hand, but I think Doakes is gonna try and turn it around.

haha Lila! that efkin twat! :mf_rosetinted: and everytime she speaks I wanna murder her!:thumbdown: she has seriously fck up accent! she speaks like she's having an orgasm with every letter....grrrrr I hate her!

and guess who has Dexter audiobook :mf_rosetinted: Katching-a

haha Lila! that efkin twat! :mf_rosetinted: and everytime she speaks I wanna murder her!:thumbdown: she has seriously fck up accent! she speaks like she's having an orgasm with every letter....grrrrr I hate her!

My sentiments exactly!:naughty:

I had nothing but the purest hatred for that psychopath.

My sentiments exactly!:naughty:

I had nothing but the purest hatred for that psychopath.

:thumb_yello:

haha you can't like her.. it's unavailable :mf_rosetinted: hahaha she is so twisted! like with that fire! grrrrrrr efkin bytch! *ok I'll stop here cuz I might spoil the fun* :naughty:

ooooh i aime dexter!!!!

he makes killing people hot :das:

Yeah better not think about too much!:bleh::naughty:

Thank you for the English lessons!:roftl:

I love it!:wub2:

I absolutely love Dexter!!!!

Im waiting for season 3!! And want to read the books, but they dont have them on Spain........

can't you order them online?

i didn't read books too but i've been told that they are totally different from the show:blink:

can't you order them online?

i didn't read books too but i've been told that they are totally different from the show:blink:

I tried to, but I can only buy them on english:thumbdown:

Well, I herad that they cahnge the final for the series, so they dont spoilt the book..............

I tried to, but I can only buy them on english:thumbdown:

Well, I herad that they cahnge the final for the series, so they dont spoilt the book..............

oh ok i see.:thumb_yello:

uh uh uh.. news from Dexter at Facebook ;)

---------------------------------------

Secrets

Od Dexter

Wczoraj o 19:42

Hi everyone!

Dexter has a secret that’s for sure but he can't keep them from everyone in his life for long. OR can he?

This haunting trailer suggests that Dexter may have to make some tough choices in order to keep up appearances. What do you think?

http://bit.ly/dexterpromo2

Did you miss any of the killer action from last season? Now's the time to refresh your memory. Get 5 dollars off the original price on the Dexter Season 2, 4-disc box set here:

http://shop.fullpond.com/show?source=m_dexter3_fb_0820

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------

yummy! I love that song of the Pierces! hahaha great choice in music! LOL next time they should go for their song called "Kill! Kill! Kill!" or "Blood" or "I feel nothing" or "Tonight" or "Three wishes" LMFAO

WOOO HOOO Dexter! hahaha last year I had a dog which I named Dexter hehehe (it was English Bullterrier :mf_rosetinted: ) :naughty:

I love that show... can't wait for the 3rd season...

hehe I didn't oppened a thread bout Dexter because I think I have strange taste and all my threads just died :mf_rosetinted:

Join the club..:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I've watched the first two seasons.

I like the actor who plays "DEXTER" even though

his name escapes me just now.

[i liked him in [i]"SIX FEET UNDER"[/i] too.]

I LOVE the opening of each of the "DEXTER" episodes.

I think the way the story unfolds is very creative,

however it is . . . OVER THE TOP . . . to me.

Parts I like: Other parts I think are unnecessarily brutal and graphic

. . . . you know which parts I mean, no doubt.

Anyway, I'll likely keep watching.

I'll get it on NETFLIX when it becomes available.

I like it very much too, it sets the tone for the show a very interesting/weird/intense opening sequance

I love the oppening and Michael... I think he is the best choice for that role! do you know that it took me several months to notice that that hand is cut off from dead person I was focused so hard on his face I didn't notice the colour of that hand LOL

He was the best choice for this role, it is such a departure from his role in 6 Feet Under (Love David Fisher :wub2:).

Notice the similarities though, in both of the show there are dead ppl. :naughty:

BTW, he is nominated for an emmy award for the role of Dexter, i really hoping he will finally receive it. :thumb_yello:

Yay! You're watching it too! And all the others on this thread! :thumb_yello:

I've enjoyed this show. I,too, only recently started watching it a few weeks ago, and went through the whole first season in less than a week!

It started off slow for the first 2 or 3 episodes, but it was all worth the wait. It all starts unravelling

and then coming together towards the end of the first season. :blink:

Thanks Mici for starting this thread. I recommend others to at least watch the first four episodes of Dexter to give it a chance.

There's no turning back after that. I promise.

But I am truly squeamish. There are moments where I just have to look away -

although often my vivid imagination may even be worse. :naughty:

I've started watching the show from the 3rd episode, but then had to catch up on it.

The ending of the first season gave me a near heart attack, i couldnt belive it, but when you rewatching the show you realise how many clues there were. (not saying what was the end to not spoil the suprise for those who didn't watched the show yet. :wink2:)

Dexter is the only show i am watching every episode and not missing, i am not a tv person but this show is something else.

You most welcome Suzy, and i would also reccomand to those who didn't saw this show to do what you wrote.

oh first season was very intense! I love it! it's WAY better than second...but I still love the ending in second season xD HAHAHAHA

about the clues... well I was suspecting nmurderer that he is who he is...and yes there were LOADS of hints...:D

did you noticed camera shots in that show... they're awesome! after I watch first season, nothing, no other show was so great, all the other shows were pale comparing to Dexter....:wub2:

Join the club..:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I like it very much too, it sets the tone for the show a very interesting/weird/intense opening sequance

AND HERE IT IS . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5WpxxJpL-g&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1

:annoyed_h4h:

*BUMPITY-BUMP*

BE ANNOYED: I DON'T CARE--IF YOU ARE!

NOMINATED FOR A WHOLE GAGGLE OF (5)"EMMY" AWARDS

. . . as you can see HERE . . . .

http://www.sho.com/site/announcements/20080717Emmy.do?source=m_dex3_homepage_july08_emmynom

Cannot belive there is no thread about this utterly amazing show one of the best things on tv IMO.

Season 3 is starting in September 28, i can't wait. :punk:

Any fans out there? i know there are some. :naughty::thumb_yello:

comicconvy0.jpg

whaaaat? only sep 28th? that is cruel!

But I love the guy,even if he kills

I like to think of him as our friendly neighborhood watch :mf_rosetinted: