I have a Dexter question: The boy who is playing the young Dexter, the teenager, is he the same actor who has the leading part in Aliens in America?:blink:

Character Name: Teenage Dexter

Played by: Devon Graye

Appears in Episode(s): "Dexter", "Crocodile", "Popping Cherry", "Let's Give the Boy a Hand", "Love American Style", "Return to Sender", "Circle of Friends", 'Shrink Wrap", "Seeing Red", "It's Alive!" (Season 2)

Connection to Dexter: It's teenage Dexter -- what a striking resemblance!

Character Name: Young Dexter

Played by: Dominic Janes

Appears in Episode(s): "Dexter", "Crocodile", "Popping Cherry", "Let's Give the Boy a Hand", "Father Knows Best", Episode #2.4

Connection to Dexter: Dominic plays a very convincing Young Dexter!

------------

APPARENTLY DAN BYRD IS THE LEAD ACTOR FROM

"ALIENS IN AMERICA" . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Byrd

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Character Name: Teenage Dexter

Played by: Devon Graye

Appears in Episode(s): "Dexter", "Crocodile", "Popping Cherry", "Let's Give the Boy a Hand", "Love American Style", "Return to Sender", "Circle of Friends", 'Shrink Wrap", "Seeing Red", "It's Alive!" (Season 2)

Connection to Dexter: It's teenage Dexter -- what a striking resemblance!

Character Name: Young Dexter

Played by: Dominic Janes

Appears in Episode(s): "Dexter", "Crocodile", "Popping Cherry", "Let's Give the Boy a Hand", "Father Knows Best", Episode #2.4

Connection to Dexter: Dominic plays a very convincing Young Dexter!

------------

APPARENTLY DAN BYRD IS THE LEAD ACTOR FROM

"ALIENS IN AMERICA" . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Byrd

So it wasn't the same guy!:wink2:

Thanks A. Clay!

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

Another You Tube clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqF55JyB1uE&feature=related

Closetmikafan and I just finished a marathon Saturday night of finishing all of season 2.

Don't want to give it away, but just wanna say...

...wow.

Oh yes, I know!

Wow it is!:thumb_yello:

Lucky you, you don't have to wait so long for season 3, I've been waiting for ever!:naughty:

uh uh uh...PROMO hehehehehehehe *drool* that last promo is my fav too... I love the Pierces! that song is my myspace profile song :naughty:

Thank you! but that's from Six Feet Under

Another You Tube clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqF55JyB1uE&feature=related

thank you :thumb_yello:

it's from Sic Feet Under

BTW I can't Edit my previous post... :(

I get it!:biggrin2:

I haven't seen Six Feet Under, I only noticed the title of the clip and though... wow big things is gonna happen to Dexter season 3!:naughty:

Thanks MegPL!:thumb_yello:

I ABSOLUTELY love Dexter :wub2: it's the best programme on tv at the moment by far !

I love Dexter, watching season 2 at the moment on FX.

It's getting really good, with loony Lila threatening to go all bunny boiler on Dex, and Debs going all gooey over Agent Lundy, but the best thing is Dexters battle against Doakes, it's brilliant. Right now Dex has the upper hand, but I think Doakes is gonna try and turn it around.

YES !! I love all the relationships Dexter has with the different characters - and it's definitely hotting up. Agree the Doakes vs Dexter battle is gripping stuff.

I've enjoyed this show. I,too, only recently started watching it a few weeks ago, and went through the whole first season in less than a week!

I buy, rent, borrow dvds to watch tv shows because I love watching shows this way. I don't have to wait a whole week to find out what happens next.

And I can watch on my schedule, or when the kids are asleep.

Dexter gets you like that - once it grips you it's totally compulsive viewing :naughty:

Just over 3 hours to go Rose ! Very tempted to order Season 2 though as I'm getting impatient to see what happens next...

http://www.play.com/DVD/Region_1/4-/5489845/Dexter-Complete-Second-Season/Product.html

Michael C. Hall is a brilliant Actor and totally deserves to win that emmy. Does anyone remember the episode of Six Feet Under when David (his character) was kidnapped? I still think it's the most scary, edge-of-the-seat programme I've ever seen.

Woo hoo - Dexter fans unite :roftl:

I wasn't very fond of Dexter's sister Debra (the character) at the beginning, because she wasn't a very convincing cop. But she has made me laugh so hard so many times in Season 2 - with the comments she's made to Lila.

Lila holds up the coffee pot, which is empty, and says, "Did somebody drink all the coffee again?" Ew! What right do you have to b!tch, Lila? Just make some more! "No, I had a cup, and then Dexter had a cup, and it kinda just went like that until the poh was emptay," mocks Deb. :roftl:

Blue Eyes - you just have to watch Season 2! Now I'm really curious about renting "Six Feet Under" also.

Funny that Suzy used that particular quote, that's the episode I saw tonight! Haha.

Looking like Doakes is onto him now though, and from the trailer afterwards it looks bad for Dexter.

Funny that Suzy used that particular quote, that's the episode I saw tonight! Haha.

Looking like Doakes is onto him now though, and from the trailer afterwards it looks bad for Dexter.

Oh, you are getting to the good part of the season, so much will go on from that point on.

I wasn't fond of Deb as well in season 1, not till the ice truck killer thing and then in season 2 her character got more deep, but it still was the same deb with a filthy mouth.

The only thing i did'nt liked in season 2 was Deb & Lundy, i mean i was happy for her but from start you knew it wont lead to anything.

Blue Eyes - you just have to watch Season 2! Now I'm really curious about renting "Six Feet Under" also.

Ooooh... Suzy I'm so glad you guys watched Dexter! You're going to be just as addicted to 6 Feet Under. I was just encouraging Christine to watch it just yesterday. It's SO good. Dexter is more suspenseful, but 6 Feet is just as addictive.

And now you made me curious about Six Feet Under too!:thumb_yello::roftl:

I think that I'll skip season 1 and start watching season 2!:cool:

I would recommend watching season 1 first, that way certain things in season 2 make more sense, and it is good anyway with the ice truck killer.

Trying to cheat, are we!?:naughty:

you can't do that! :mf_rosetinted:

I would recommend watching season 1 first, that way certain things in season 2 make more sense, and it is good anyway with the ice truck killer.

Yes, the whole story is based on pieces of knowledge from the previous episodes!:thumb_yello:

Would not recommand to do that, you'll miss a lot. Second season continues 30 something days after what happened in the end of season 1, so if you'll skip you'll miss important parts.