I wasn't very fond of Dexter's sister Debra (the character) at the beginning, because she wasn't a very convincing cop. But she has made me laugh so hard so many times in Season 2 - with the comments she's made to Lila.

Lila holds up the coffee pot, which is empty, and says, "Did somebody drink all the coffee again?" Ew! What right do you have to b!tch, Lila? Just make some more! "No, I had a cup, and then Dexter had a cup, and it kinda just went like that until the poh was emptay," mocks Deb. :roftl:

Blue Eyes - you just have to watch Season 2! Now I'm really curious about renting "Six Feet Under" also.

Suzy, I think my prevoius post was badly worded - I AM watching Season 2 at the moment (with only 4 more episodes to go after last nights exciting installment :shocked:) I too love Debs comments to Lila - very funny ! Lila is one crazy lady...

Looking like Doakes is onto him now though, and from the trailer afterwards it looks bad for Dexter.

Yeah, but surely Dex is going to find a way to fit Doakes up as the 'Bay Harbor Butcher' ?? Oooo the suspense :naughty:

Suzy - you must get Six Feet Under - it's even better than Dexter IMO :wink2:

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But why?:shocked:Everyone says that season 2 is better than season 1!:cool:

apparently "everyone" don't know what they're talkin' about! you can't watch season 2 before / or without watching season 1... there is too many things that are connected.... you just can't go straight to season 2. it's forbidden! and..and... and...I dunno what else but you just can't! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

apparently "everyone" don't know what they're talkin' about! you can't watch season 2 before / or without watching season 1... there is too many things that are connected.... you just can't go straight to season 2. it's forbidden! and..and... and...I dunno what else but you just can't! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

It's against the law too...:mf_rosetinted:

Well, I've watched some episodes but not the whole season!And I know who the killer is!:bleh:

Ok, ok...I'll be patient and I'll watch season2 after season 1!:wink2:

It's against the law too...:mf_rosetinted:

Which law?:bleh:

JUST WANT TO SAY

"SIX FEET UNDER"

is an amazing series . . .

AND A VERY INTERESTING JOURNEY . . .

You can learn more about it HERE . . .

http://www.hbo.com/sixfeetunder/

and HERE

http://www.hbo.com/sixfeetunder/about/index.shtml

[Michael C. Hall (D E X T E R) plays David Fisher]

DESERVES OWN THREAD . . .

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1774192#post1774192

Margaret are you Mici's lawyer?:bleh::wink2:

And could somebody explain it to me what is ''Six feet under''?:boxed:

Please....:blush-anim-cl:

It's too hard to explain but here is a link with explanation: http://www.hbo.com/sixfeetunder/about/index.shtml

Yesterday while watching an episode from SFU, i have noticed a very familiar actor, he played Jeremy Downs on Dexter and on Six Feet Under he was playing a mourning kid.

Oh and the guy who played Neil Perry in Dexter also worked with Michael C. Hall in his movie "Game".

Talk about six degrees of seperation LOL :blink::naughty:

:roftl:

Partner in establishing the universal law against watching season 2 before finishing watching season 1.

*and breath*

:roll1::yay:

WoooooooW!:jawdrop::shocked:

I've never knew that that kind of society exists!:bleh::wink2:

Partner in establishing the universal law against watching season 2 before finishing watching season 1.

*and breath*

exactly:mf_rosetinted:

WoooooooW!:shocked:

I've never knew that that kind of society exists!:bleh::wink2:

now you know:mf_rosetinted: it's about time :bleh::roftl:

exactly:mf_rosetinted:

now you know:mf_rosetinted: it's about time :bleh::roftl:

Only on the MFC!:mf_rosetinted:

Could I posibly join that society?:blush-anim-cl:I promise I won't watch season 2 before finishing season 1!:wink2:

hahaha good thinkin'! :naughty:

so... on which ep you are?

Well, I'm on ep 7th season 1 (I'm watching it on DVD). I've watched it on TV, but not the whole ep (I've missed some) !And I know who the killer is!:wink2:

Well, I'm on ep 7th season 1 (I'm watching it on DVD). I've watched it on TV, but not the whole ep (I've missed some) !And I know who the killer is!:wink2:

or so you think you know :wink2: naaah I know you know because I knew it as well :naughty: but still you have to watch it because of the other things from Dexter's past...they'll be explained :wink2:

or so you think you know :wink2: naaah I know you know because I knew it as well :naughty: but still you have to watch it because of the other things from Dexter's past...they'll be explained :wink2:

No I've watche the end of the last ep of season...

But I'll wattch it again because all of details!:wink2:

ahhh.. how could i miss this thread:naughty:

AMAZING!!!!

Wlcome to the Dexter fan club!:welcomeani: