• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
looooove michael c. hall :wub2: in six feet under, but I haven't got the guts of watching him in dexter... :boxed:

JUST WANT TO SAY

"SIX FEET UNDER"

is an amazing series . . .

AND A VERY INTERESTING JOURNEY . . .

You can learn more about it HERE . . .

http://www.hbo.com/sixfeetunder/

and HERE

http://www.hbo.com/sixfeetunder/about/index.shtml

[Michael C. Hall (D E X T E R) plays David Fisher]

DESERVES OWN THREAD . . .

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1774192#post1774192

• 2 weeks later...

So, what does you good people thing on the episodes so far of the 3rd season.

To me the season started really good, but i don't like the story line between Dexter & Rita this time. Not saying anything else to not spoile. LOL

Thought??? :)

To me the season started really good, but i don't like the story line between Dexter & Rita this time. Not saying anything else to not spoile. LOL

Oh, I haven't seen it yet, took me ages to download!:thumb_yello:

Thank you for not spoiling, i'll be back tonight and tell you what I think!:wink2:

Oh, I haven't seen it yet, took me ages to download!:thumb_yello:

Thank you for not spoiling, i'll be back tonight and tell you what I think!:wink2:

Youy can easily see the episodes online, will send you the link via pm :):thumb_yello:

Do you mean that's he's getting entangled into family life, fatherhood and so?

The least thing you can say is that it's creating mixed feelings!:naughty:

Warning....spoiler...if you haven't watched episode 4...

How can it be scary when you’re watching a proposal?:shocked:

And what about the ending…what did happen?:blink:

It is a good series!:thumb_yello::naughty:

You know, i have to be honest, i am starting to really dislike the whole story between Dexter & Rita, it is just feels really not connected to the show as if the writers didn't had anything else to write about.

I do like how things that Dexter learned from Lyla last season are still there, like manipulating people for his own good.

Also Deb is pretty awesome this season, very strong character with a filthy mouth as usual. :naughty:

You know, i have to be honest, i am starting to really dislike the whole story between Dexter & Rita, it is just feels really not connected to the show as if the writers didn't had anything else to write about.

I do like how things that Dexter learned from Lyla last season are still there, like manipulating people for his own good.

Also Deb is pretty awesome this season, very strong character with a filthy mouth as usual. :naughty:

Yes you definitely have a point there; it gives me a shudder every time the two of them are interacting, it something really false about it.:blink:

And the girl, Ester’s reaction, I just can’t take it; they have just done it far too easy.

Oh yes Deb, I love that character, good choice of the actor too!:wub2:

Yes you definitely have a point there; it gives me a shudder every time the two of them are interacting, it something really false about it.:blink:

My feeling is that the writers (and actors) created that false, disconnected feeling intentionally... because that's the kind of relationship Dexter would have at this point in his life. He's still hiding that part of himself, and when he tried to have a more "honest" relationship, well, we all know how Lilah turned out! He hasn't quite figured it out yet. Or maybe there is no answer... he can't really have a "normal" relationship unless he hides that part of himself, and so there will always be a bit of a false feeling.

I just saw Season 3 episode 2. I just want it to keep coming! I don't know how many seasons they can do with this show, but I'll keep watching as long as they keep writing.

My feeling is that the writers (and actors) created that false, disconnected feeling intentionally... because that's the kind of relationship Dexter would have at this point in his life. He's still hiding that part of himself, and when he tried to have a more "honest" relationship, well, we all know how Lilah turned out! He hasn't quite figured it out yet. Or maybe there is no answer... he can't really have a "normal" relationship unless he hides that part of himself, and so there will always be a bit of a false feeling.

I just saw Season 3 episode 2. I just want it to keep coming! I don't know how many seasons they can do with this show, but I'll keep watching as long as they keep writing.

That is why I thought the sceen where Dexter made the marriage proposal to Rita scary, instead of romantic which would have been more of a "normal" feeling!:boxed:

I haven't seen the proposal yet. :sneaky2:

:naughty: - Oopsies - surprise! When, where, and how do you watch it? Are you with Shaw, Rogers, or Bell? Or perhaps you download it? OR you PVR it and haven't had time to watch it?

Unlike Lilah, Rita is not a psycho and i always feel like Dex is walking on eggshels around Rita, for obvious reasons not to hurt her. But on the second season it was really annoying seeing Rita treating him like little kid at times.

Lucky for Dexter fans, the show was approved for 2 more seasons. :thumb_yello:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i10333d62a57e715f4835486690d6a30e?imw=Y

OMG!!!!!!!!!:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Episode 5 was by far the best episode of the season (apart from Dexter's story with Rita:poke:). The ending was incredible, i can't even describe it and i don't wan't to spoil the fun to the others.

How much i love the show!:punk: