'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

did you guys see the video ? :blush-anim-cl:

im confused, do i have to say "did you see" or "did yo saw ":blink:

im so stupid, ive always known it, but suddenly forgot :roftl:

haha yes i saw it. I LOVE THAT PIC OF WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE! AWWW!!!

right now im doing more religion work and waiting for mafas daydream part..IM EXCITED!

omg at piano lesosns today i leanred this word ALLEGRO which means quickly moving along in the peice and i thought of ALLEGRA!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha yes i saw it. I LOVE THAT PIC OF WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE! AWWW!!!

right now im doing more religion work and waiting for mafas daydream part..IM EXCITED!

omg at piano lesosns today i leanred this word ALLEGRO which means quickly moving along in the peice and i thought of ALLEGRA!

i like that pic too, i put it a while ago cause my mom loved it, but now i like it myself :D

oh and sammy again question... i have to say mom, or mum ?:blink:

oh i know that allegro thing. there is a word for slow too... how was it ?

something with L ?

i know the latvian word...

religion work ? do you go to church and stuff ?

LIENE

how did we ahve teh same number of posts a few hours ago and now your up by thirty???!?!? hehe:naughty::wub2:

i have no idea :roftl:

and sammy have fun at football.

you know what was surprised about.?!

remember the day i was up till 3:30. my my cought me. :thumbdown:

and you know what she said in the morning ?

well Liene, why 3:30 ? ok lets have a deal now, cause i dont think its good for you to stay up for so long. next time NO LONGER THAN 1:00.

i was so surprised, i thought she will say till 11:00 or 12:00. BUT she LET me to be here till ONE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING. how cool is that ? :roftl:

*After the dinner Mika showed to fourplets his basement. He showed all the papers and things about his new album, but of course he didn't let the fourplets read it, he even play some musics in the piano to the girls. So... an 2 hours after the dinner it was getting late so the girls should go to their hotel"

*In the street, next to Penniman's house*

Mika - So girls. I called you a taxi and take this money to pay the taxi. *he gives the money to Mafa* you are the taller, so I assume you are the older.

Mafa - You assume it wrong, I'm not the older. *Mafa smiles* But now money is in my hand and I will let they in street and take a taxi alone! I'm kidding!

Carlota- Shut up, you idot!

Devin - Yeah, don't be stupid!

Sammy - Well... so tomorrow you will pick us in the hotel and we are gonna all together to the gig's place. Right?

Mika - Right, girl. By the way, you have an amazing eyes and you too Liene! :wink2:

Sammy and Liene - Thanks ! *blush*

*Fortune walk to the girls*

Fortune - Well . . . It's just . . . Can I go to you to the gig, tomorrow?

Mika - *laugh* You want to steal my fans?

Fortune - *blushes*

Alice - Oh come on Mika. Let your brother go with us !

Alice2 - Yeah! Let him... he is so cute!

Mika - I let him. But just if you promise me, you won't try to hit him again !

Fourplets - We are good girls Mika ! *puppy eyes*

Mika - Ok . He can go !

Fortune - Cool ! So... Bye bye girls ! See you tomorrow !

*Fortune kiss all the girls and get in the house again*

Mika - *sees the taxi arriving* That's it girls! I'll see you all tomorrow !

*Everyone kisses Mika in the cheek, Mafa falls after kiss Mika she gets into the car blushing hard and all girls follow her. Bel it's the last one*

Mika - *after kissing Bel, tells her whispering* I remember you, invader!

Bel - *shocked and blushing* You remember me!?

Mika - Yeah, you were an english person in the middle of the french people! *smiles to her* I always remember my fans!

Bel - Oh Mika... *she hugs Mika and he hugs her too* You mean the world to me, darling!

Mika - *blushes* Came on, get in the taxi. We will met all tomorrow.

*Bel smiles and gets in the taxi, she is almost crying and the girls get worried*

Devin - Why are you crying?

Mafa - Yeah, girl, we should be happy!

Bel - I am happy ! I'm crying of happiness!

Liene - Came on girl ! It doesn't makes sense ! We can't all be crying !

Bel - It's not that!

Sammy - So what is?

Bel - He told me he remembers me from the gig !

Carlota - Really ?

Bel - Yeah ! He told me he always remember his fans!

*Carlota almost dye and Mafa knows what she's thinking*

Mafa - Maybe he remember you !

Alice - It would be so nice from him ! Tomorrow he have to ask him !

Roxy - Yeah, we have. Btw Mafa . . . why did you fall ?

*Mafa blushes very much*

Liene - Let me guess, you couldn't feel your legs!

Fourplets - *laughing*

Mafa - well . . . I couldn't . After he kisses me I just felt so week and I though it would be weird if I push him to don't fall, so I just fell!

Fourplets - *laughing harder*

Mafa - Don't mock me ! You see... sometimes I'm not just perv.

*After about 30 minutes they arrive to the hotel, Mafa pays the taxi and they all get in the hotel. They have 2 rooms with 5 beds each one:

Room 101

Mafa

Carlota

Liene

Sammy

Devin

Room 102

Roxy

Bel

Alice

Alice

Danielle

(I am still betting I'm forgeting someone so I edit this post if I forgot someone)

So the girl go to them rooms and start talking hysterically about the day that just past and about the next day gig, they were not even planning go to this gig!*

did you guys see the video ? :blush-anim-cl:

im confused, do i have to say "did you see" or "did yo saw ":blink:

im so stupid, ive always known it, but suddenly forgot :roftl:

It's "Did you see?" cause if the auxiliar verb is in past the principal verb don't have to be . :wink2:

Oh... you have a pic when you were young !! I have one too !! But I put it there !! :bleh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0QxJxRcKmo

Here's the vlog about my room ! The sounds it's crappy but whatever ! And it's very dark . Tomorrow I'll make a better one !

oh mafaaa, its GREAT.

LOVE it.

mmmmm.... im dreaming. im going to bed soon and this is what im going to think with eyes closed, thats what i usually do :punk:

oh and which video is you re signature gif from ? :blush-anim-cl:

i would like to see it :cool:

oh mafaaa, its GREAT.

LOVE it.

mmmmm.... im dreaming. im going to bed soon and this is what im going to think with eyes closed, thats what i usually do :punk:

oh and which video is you re signature gif from ? :blush-anim-cl:

i would like to see it :cool:

I don't know . I think it's from Parc des Princes. I'm not sure . Some person posted it in mikagasmic and I put it in my siggy !

I'll post my pics ! :bleh:

It's "Did you see?" cause if the auxiliar verb is in past the principal verb don't have to be . :wink2:

Oh... you have a pic when you were young !! I have one too !! But I put it there !! :bleh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0QxJxRcKmo

Here's the vlog about my room ! The sounds it's crappy but whatever ! And it's very dark . Tomorrow I'll make a better one !

It's here . I had post it before .

SL372187.jpg

Laughing about the nasty things I have just did !

SL372188.jpg

My tatoo and my blue bracelet .

SL372190.jpg

My naughty face seeing Mika's pics !

SL372192.jpg

My bershka tennis and my amazing stripe skinny jeans ! I love them !

SL372187.jpg

Laughing about the nasty things I have just did !

SL372188.jpg

My tatoo and my blue bracelet .

SL372190.jpg

My naughty face seeing Mika's pics !

SL372192.jpg

My bershka tennis and my amazing stripe skinny jeans ! I love them !

OMG you have BERSHKA ?

i have it here too, i love it. half of my clothes from there, well not half but A LOT. its so colorful :wub2:

i love youre video, so funny :roftl:

youre voice sounds really strange, i dont know, i imagined it different, but its nice :thumb_yello:

I'm back and my aunt just told me I'm not going out of town this weekend! yaaaaaaaaaay!!! Internet for meee:mf_rosetinted:

P.S.: Mafa, I'm still going to your house on sunday, but it'll be my grandparents taking me... Not my HOT cousin.:mf_rosetinted:

OMG you have BERSHKA ?

i have it here too, i love it. half of my clothes from there, well not half but A LOT. its so colorful :wub2:

i love youre video, so funny :roftl:

youre voice sounds really strange, i dont know, i imagined it different, but its nice :thumb_yello:

I like bershka . But I prefer Stradivarius ! My amazing trousers are from Stradivarius !

My voice is really strange cause I was talking lower than I used to . Do you like that part when I talk in Portuguese ? :roftl:

I'm back and my aunt just told me I'm not going out of town this weekend! yaaaaaaaaaay!!! Internet for meee:mf_rosetinted:

P.S.: Mafa, I'm still going to your house on sunday, but it'll be my grandparents taking me... Not my HOT cousin.:mf_rosetinted:

Ohhhh !! I'm not going to meet your hot cousin !! :tears:

oh girls you are meeting ?

its the first time ? :wub2:

oh please make a video about it, i wish i could meet one you guys, lovely fourplets. if i will go to london i will call alice.

girls you wont believe.

my brother was at LISBON FEW DAYS AGO.

it was great, i called him to ask something about computer. and i asked - how are you ? he was like - im good, im in Lisbon. i almost slat my food out of my mouth. i was like - WHAT ?:shocked: i have 2 friends there.

and he joked : realy ? call them, i will eat dinner and have shower at theyre house, maybe some sofa to sleep on too ?

i was like - oh you shut up, i want to lisbon too, stop teasing me. :boxed:

HE WAS THERE. why I WASNT there ? :thumbdown:

I like bershka . But I prefer Stradivarius ! My amazing trousers are from Stradivarius !

My voice is really strange cause I was talking lower than I used to . Do you like that part when I talk in Portuguese ? :roftl:

i dont have that stradivarius (?) :roftl:

i loved that part where you spoke Portuguese, what did you say ? :das:

oh girls you are meeting ?

its the first time ? :wub2:

oh please make a video about it, i wish i could meet one you guys, lovely fourplets. if i will go to london i will call alice.

girls you wont believe.

my brother was at LISBON FEW DAYS AGO.

it was great, i called him to ask something about computer. and i asked - how are you ? he was like - im good, im in Lisbon. i almost slat my food out of my mouth. i was like - WHAT ?:shocked: i have 2 friends there.

and he joked : realy ? call them, i will eat dinner and have shower at theyre house, maybe some sofa to sleep on too ?

i was like - oh you shut up, i want to lisbon too, stop teasing me. :boxed:

HE WAS THERE. why I WASNT there ? :thumbdown:

Yes, we are meeting, but it's not the first time, we met at the lisbon gig!:thumb_yello:

Ow... You should be here!

i dont have that stradivarius (?) :roftl:

i loved that part where you spoke Portuguese, what did you say ? :das: