'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh girls you are meeting ?

its the first time ?

oh please make a video about it, i wish i could meet one you guys, lovely fourplets. if i will go to london i will call alice.

girls you wont believe.

my brother was at LISBON FEW DAYS AGO.

it was great, i called him to ask something about computer. and i asked - how are you ? he was like - im good, im in Lisbon. i almost slat my food out of my mouth. i was like - WHAT ? i have 2 friends there.

and he joked : realy ? call them, i will eat dinner and have shower at theyre house, maybe some sofa to sleep on too ?

i was like - oh you shut up, i want to lisbon too, stop teasing me. :boxed:

HE WAS THERE. why I WASNT there ? :thumbdown:

Ahahha !! We are meeting !! We met in the gig !! :bleh:

Ahaha !! I would give a sofa to your brother, I would love to meet your brother but infortunally I don't really live in Lisbon . Lol ! I live near Lisbon ! Oh and if some day you came to Portugal call me like in the same moment I give my phone now if you want +351912386048 !! Call me !! :bleh:

i dont have that stradivarius (?) :roftl:

i loved that part where you spoke Portuguese, what did you say ? :das:

Stradivarius it's amazing . All my colourful pants are from stradivarius !! :glasses3:

I said :

- Sim ?

- Já vou !

translation:

- Yes ?

- I'll be right there!

Hehehe yes:bleh: It's very cool:mf_rosetinted:

Yay ! My MFC friend !

ok girls im almost sleeping here, my bed is waiting for me.

bye girls :huglove:

Bah ! But for me you are a real friend too ! At least more than those stupid girls from my class I always call friends !

hey guys i'm back!!

lots of catching up..part two!!!

:punk::punk::punk::punk:

anyways, who all here is from the u.s.? sammy you are? i am and i think it would be so awesome to meet another fourplet! :wub2: i only know one other mfcer from texas so ... maybe not but still!!

now i want to make a video.. :D

doing super well! just got back from my friend's house..very fun. school starts on monday which is sad, but we're still enjoying the summer.

and how are YOU? :wink2:

Cool! Ok, that's not so cool, but enjoy the summer while it's still here!

I'm great, spent my afternoon out, ate some delicious ice cream... Went for a walk in the Lisbon docks...:bleh: Now I'm bored:naughty:

yeeey!

Did you have fun on your bday?

well so far, i went to school, went to golf, and right now my bath water is running. then we are going out to dinner

sounds like an average day to me :P lol

i got the piano book (finally!)l lol. it was a gift from my friend. :D

well so far, i went to school, went to golf, and right now my bath water is running. then we are going out to dinner

Lol

Luckyy!!!

:wink2:

:shocked: golf??

the friend whose house i just came back from LOVES golf!! we went to the book store and looked at magazines and she almost bought one because there was a golf lady in it!! we were laughing at her swing!! ahahahhaa!! so awesome!!!!

cool..the piano book!! i was looking at that online...amazing. maybe you'll play some for us? :naughty:

ok guys i've been seeing all the crazy picture posts....i'll post one!!!

i'll post one from mika's bday. we went to the grocery store after our party (my sister 77red and i), and we went CRAZY!! it was like 10:00pm and we were dancing and singing "big girls"!!

here was a picture we took! (i'm the one with suspenders :naughty:)

store.jpg

ok guys i've been seeing all the crazy picture posts....i'll post one!!!

i'll post one from mika's bday. we went to the grocery store after our party (my sister 77red and i), and we went CRAZY!! it was like 10:00pm and we were dancing and singing "big girls"!!

here was a picture we took! (i'm the one with suspenders :naughty:)

store.jpg

I bet you were singing "since I was in my braces" ! :naughty:

I bet you were singing "since I was in my braces" ! :naughty:

HOW'D YOU KNOW!!??!! :shocked:

people kept walking into the isle while we were taking the picture so i would just run away and my sister would laugh hysterically. like the 3 other people in the store must have thought we were MAD!! my poor daddy who was with us..:blush-anim-cl:

HOW'D YOU KNOW!!??!! :shocked:

people kept walking into the isle while we were taking the picture so i would just run away and my sister would laugh hysterically. like the 3 other people in the store must have thought we were MAD!! my poor daddy who was with us..:blush-anim-cl:

I guess it's because you are playing with your braces . I always do that !! :naughty:

hehe, thats what i did that day. ill post a pic of what i wore.

I LOVE TEHE DAYDREAM PART! YAY MAFA! And i cant wait to do more tommorow! bye girls, goin to sleep!

I can't wait to read more tomorrow too !!

I always do that ! When I'm singing Big Girl I always play with my braces like Mika does ! :blush-anim-cl: