'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

Your so nice Liene :blush-anim-cl:

I know, its just a thing me and Bel like to daydream about.

thanks, :)

you can of course daydream and stuff, and laugh about it later, but you might regret these posts later. im tellin ya :wink2:

and daydreaming is such a fun thing but its a LOT more fun to daydram things that you CAN imagine, but i really cant imagine someone from here MARRYING mika/fortune :roftl: sorry.

anyway have a nice day, im going to mall AGAIN.

bye, love you Alice :wub2:

love.

Lienexx

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heloooooooooooooooooooooo ppl...3 days without mfc and i become a bit :insane:

what happened here???! over 7.000 posts!:shocked: sth new n important?

I miss u:cheerful_h4h:

hi daniela :)

how are you ?

welcome to new part, we were making NOW CAM pics of ourselfs just for fun

bye.

G2G

you can of course daydream and stuff, and laugh about it later, but you might regret these posts later. im tellin ya :wink2:

and daydreaming is such a fun thing but its a LOT more fun to daydram things that you CAN imagine, but i really cant imagine someone from here MARRYING mika/fortune :roftl: sorry.

bye, love you Alice :wub2:

love.

Lienexx

Byebye Liene! I love yoou! :huglove:

Yeah, i'm prettty sure i'm gonna regret ALL of this later, but i've got every PM i've ever sent saved so maybe i can give it them to Mika in 20 years. It might make him laugh. And when i'm an old granny it will probably make me laugh aswell.

Oooooooh, let me know what you buy later!

xxxxxxxxxx

New thread, have you seen the daydream?:mf_lustslow: Its very cool.

aw,i did just look at but i didnt read..why im not there?:tears:

you can of course daydream and stuff, and laugh about it later, but you might regret these posts later. im tellin ya :wink

bye, love you Alice :wub2

love.

Lienexx

U r already going?:sad:

:bye::bye: Liene

xxx

Moi! :biggrin2:

yay!

im sad. remember i told you about that boy from school that i saw at the carnival? and the two of us liked eachotehr but never did anything about it? well i talked to him yesterday at the feild and it was just a little

Hey! Hi, how are you!? Great you!? Yeah. Hows your summer? Good! Excited for school sam? Yeah. Your going to Sacred Heart right? Yeah. Oh well have fun! enjoy it! I will! Thanks!

omg i messes up so bad. i was so embarassed. And i could tell he was a little too. and it was SO GREAT to talk to him. im so sad. i really wish something would have happened. : (

yay!

im sad. remember i told you about that boy from school that i saw at the carnival? and the two of us liked eachotehr but never did anything about it? well i talked to him yesterday at the feild and it was just a little

Hey! Hi, how are you!? Great you!? Yeah. Hows your summer? Good! Excited for school sam? Yeah. Your going to Sacred Heart right? Yeah. Oh well have fun! enjoy it! I will! Thanks!

omg i messes up so bad. i was so embarassed. And i could tell he was a little too. and it was SO GREAT to talk to him. im so sad. i really wish something would have happened. : (

Yes, you've talked about him to me.:wink2:

It was a nice chat, Sam! I mean... I'm a friend from a guy who's 17 on my school and we have chats more embarassing than that, and we know each other well:naughty: guess it's the age difference!

Don't be sad!! It was great to talk to him, right? So even if you think you messed up, be happy about itt!!!:thumb_yello:

Hello...I loved your daydream...

YAY NEW THREAD!!!!!!! :yay:

Message to everyone:

I AM GOING TO MARRY FORTUNE. YOU LOT CAN FIGHT OVER MIKA. REMEMBER THAT.

In the daydream...why am i not with Fortune? :tears: Anyway....should i continue it? Or...whoever deos continue it...

I AM GOING TO MARRY FORTUNE! READ THE SECOND LINE OF MY SIG! I DECIDED THAT AGES AGO AND HE IS MINE! MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

So I'm gonna be his lover . :naughty:

i was just saying, cause some people can hurt you if you will say such a things NOT joking. so i sadi you not better say that or some people will tell you the same but not so soft :)

Don't be like that Liene . Why can't we just believe? I mean... now we are 14 years old, but someday we will be 20 and Mika will be 31, it's not so weird!

And... In the end Mika is just a normal guy, he'll date people and fell in love... why can't we be one of those people?

I do believe we can be! I mean I want to be a music journalist in England it's my life dream... if I am a music journalist in England I have huge possiblitys f meeting Mika someday... so why not ?

I am a positive person ! :wink2:

aw,i did just look at but i didnt read..why im not there?:tears:

Oh darling... I totally forget you . But, jeez! I told twice while I was writing the daydrem "If I'm forgeting someone, please tell me" !

I'll edit my last post right now and put your name in the room's list ! :wink2:

i know. but i try to not like him any more adn move on but hes just so prefect. i mean sGENIUS SMART, polite, AMAZINGLY HANDSOME, loves his family and is so nice to my family.

whatever, i cant explain it. : (

i need to continue that daydream is waht i gotta do!

So I'm gonna be his lover . :naughty:

Don't be like that Liene . Why can't we just believe? I mean... now we are 14 years old, but someday we will be 20 and Mika will be 31, it's not so weird!

And... In the end Mika is just a normal guy, he'll date people and fell in love... why can't we be one of those people?

I do believe we can be! I mean I want to be a music journalist in England it's my life dream... if I am a music journalist in England I have huge possiblitys f meeting Mika someday... so why not ?

I am a positive person ! :wink2:

Oh darling... I totally forget you . But, jeez! I told twice while I was writing the daydrem "If I'm forgeting someone, please tell me" !

I'll edit my last post right now and put your name in the room's list ! :wink2:

OH AN FREESTYLE! AND MARIE! where did we leave off, just ocming to the hotel? or did i miss something?

cuz ill continue if you wish. or mafa or someone can. what evs.

i know. but i try to not like him any more adn move on but hes just so prefect. i mean sGENIUS SMART, polite, AMAZINGLY HANDSOME, loves his family and is so nice to my family.

whatever, i cant explain it. : (

i need to continue that daydream is waht i gotta do!

Ow... But maybe he likes you, don't forget him!!!:huglove:

Yes, you should do that too..:naughty:

OH AN FREESTYLE! AND MARIE! where did we leave off, just ocming to the hotel? or did i miss something?

cuz ill continue if you wish. or mafa or someone can. what evs.

More two girls ? What's their realnames ?

You didnt miss anything . Continue please ! :wink2:

*The fourplets are in their rooms, which are connnected by one door. Theyve developed a code for when to open the door. One room will go HEY! and the other goes WAHTS THE BIG IDEA! That way they know when to open to the door! The fourplets are getting changed into braces and such, because they are going to have a SUPER CRAZY mika party in the hotel!!

Room one: *mafa goes,1,2,3! and all the girls shout* HEY!

Room Two: *All the girls come through the door wich FLIES open and yell* WHATS THE BIG IDEA!

*All the girls scream and get excited! Sammy runs over and turns on the radio, Lollipop comes on. Alice goes into a cupbaord and pulls out a bowl of lollipops. Carlota stands up on a table.......*

Carlota: HEY YO MIKA!

*The girls dance around and sing, jumping on the beds......knocking stuff over, having pillow fights, eating lollipops...The LOLLIPOP GIRL PART COMES!..marie stands up on a table with a lollipop as a microphone. She pulls a bow of a shower robe in the bathroom and uses it as a hair bow!*

Marie: I WENT WALKING WITH MY MOMMA ONE DAY WHEN SHE WARNED ME WHAT PEOPLE SAY! Live you life until love is found.....bla bla BLA!

Freestyle: SING IT!

*Liene grabs a mop from the closet, which looks like curly hair. She slaps it on her head, pretending to be mika and sings the Rap part...*

Liene: *Standing up on a bed acting like mika with the accent and all*

Mama told me what i should know, *The girls start laughing so hard they cant breathe! The mop on her head looks so funny!*

too much candy gunna rot yo soul, if she loves you letter go! cuz love only gets you down.....WOAH WOAH WAOH LOLLIPOP!

*She jumps off the bed and the girls run around singing the rest of the song, she takes the mop off... the song is almost over*

Girls: I SAID Sucking too hard on your lollipop oh loves gunna get you..LOLLIPOP!

*All the fourplets fall to the floor laughing! They look around the room, it is TRASHED! Just then the hotel manager walks in! Seeing the mess, he gets furious!*

* The fourplets look very VERY scared.*

Manager: HEY! WHAT IS THE BIG IDEA, GIRLS??!!

Fourplets: :shocked: .................... :lmao:

*They laugh so ahrd at what the manager said. He just yells, very mad and leaves the room! The girls are having an awesome party!*

CONTINUE SOMONE!

*The fourplets are in their rooms, which are connnected by one door. Theyve developed a code for when to open the door. One room will go HEY! and the other goes WAHTS THE BIG IDEA! That way they know when to open to the door! The fourplets are getting changed into braces and such, because they are going to have a SUPER CRAZY mika party in the hotel!!

Room one: *mafa goes,1,2,3! and all the girls shout* HEY!

Room Two: *All the girls come through the door wich FLIES open and yell* WHATS THE BIG IDEA!

*All the girls scream and get excited! Sammy runs over and turns on the radio, Lollipop comes on. Alice goes into a cupbaord and pulls out a bowl of lollipops. Carlota stands up on a table.......*

Carlota: HEY YO MIKA!

*The girls dance around and sing, jumping on the beds......knocking stuff over, having pillow fights, eating lollipops...The LOLLIPOP GIRL PART COMES!..marie stands up on a table with a lollipop as a microphone. She pulls a bow of a shower robe in the bathroom and uses it as a hair bow!*

Marie: I WENT WALKING WITH MY MOMMA ONE DAY WHEN SHE WARNED ME WHAT PEOPLE SAY! Live you life until love is found.....bla bla BLA!

Freestyle: SING IT!

*Liene grabs a mop from the closet, which looks like curly hair. She slaps it on her head, pretending to be mika and sings the Rap part...*

Liene: *Standing up on a bed acting like mika with the accent and all*

Mama told me what i should know, *The girls start laughing so hard they cant breathe! The mop on her head looks so funny!*

too much candy gunna rot yo soul, if she loves you letter go! cuz love only gets you down.....WOAH WOAH WAOH LOLLIPOP!

*She jumps off the bed and the girls run around singing the rest of the song, she takes the mop off... the song is almost over*

Girls: I SAID Sucking too hard on your lollipop oh loves gunna get you..LOLLIPOP!

*All the fourplets fall to the floor laughing! They look around the room, it is TRASHED! Just then the hotel manager walks in! Seeing the mess, he gets furious!*

* The fourplets look very VERY scared.*

Manager: HEY! WHAT IS THE BIG IDEA, GIRLS??!!

Fourplets: :shocked: .................... :lmao:

*They laugh so ahrd at what the manager said. He just yells, very mad and leaves the room! The girls are having an awesome party!*

CONTINUE SOMONE!

OMG, that made me laugh so hard, sammy! I'll see if I can continue!:bleh: