another annoying addictive mindbreaking game for you to play

ruxi

aaah!

ceiling, fridge, under the slippers and under the pillows i think

Ok, one is in the left of the top shelf, and on the right yo are going to find incense sticks.

And the last one is in a wall. Face the crimsom room door [the one without the bolt] and you'll find it in the left wall, click on the lamp to see it.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, one is in the left of the top shelf, and on the right yo are going to find incense sticks.

And the last one is in a wall. Face the crimsom room door [the one without the bolt] and you'll find it in the left wall, click on the lamp to see it.

got em! how do i know which goes where? :(

did it.. now oh goddess of knowledge? :blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao: Thx for that one.

And noooow... the hardest part.

You are going to use the green thing as your guide. Try to memorice the position of all of the numbers [i wrote them down...] and you are going to memorice as well the positions of the chinese characters that are on the paper inside of the medicine bottle.

You can see that the thing you found when you burned the hair has some numbers and it has a shape... man, it's so hard to explain!!!

Do this while I think how can I explain you the rest!

The paper you burned must have this shape [_ for white spaces, 0 for numbers and * for squares without numbers]

_0*_

*0**

*00*

_00_

Write down the position of the numbers there and go to the paper that's inside of the medicine bottle. And now, memorice them or write them down as well. The paper inside of the bottle has the same shape of the burned one, use only the ones that are in the burned one and then, put them on the green thing as they correspond. For exmple. Let's supose that the first number you have on the burned paper is 1, then you go to the paper on the bottle and look which character is in the position of the one, then you go to the green thing an place the character that belongs to the 1 on the one... Does that make sense to you??

:lmfao: Thx for that one.

And noooow... the hardest part.

You are going to use the green thing as your guide. Try to memorice the position of all of the numbers [i wrote them down...] and you are going to memorice as well the positions of the chinese characters that are on the paper inside of the medicine bottle.

You can see that the thing you found when you burned the hair has some numbers and it has a shape... man, it's so hard to explain!!!

Do this while I think how can I explain you the rest!

i did it i have a soul box :)

i did it i have a soul box :)

Yay!!! And now, put the cd case with the cd inside, the incense, put the beer on the fridge again and let it freeze. Click on the incense with the lighter and it will start to burn. Wait 'til the beer is cold and but it in the altar [you know that the beer is cold 'cuz when you click in "about item" twice, it will say "chilly" or something like that] Make the bell rings by clicking on it and then you'll be outtt!

yeyeye thank you! that would so have bugged me!!! but how were you supposed to know to burn the hair!?? hahahhaha

Hahahaha, 'cuz I tried everythinnnnnnnnnng!! :roftl: And then I thought that that stupid hair must worth for something and I thought, what can I do with it? I can not blow it, I can not put it inside of the medicne bottle... so, I burned it just for fun, lol, and it worked!! :roftl:

I've a question that I've been wanting to ask you for a few days now and I couldn't find how to... What have hair and veins??? :blink:

I am in Viridian Room - and have everything except lighter.

I know its under the bin - I got it yesterday - before I went to bed,

but I can't get the bin to lift today!! :boxed: Any help out there? :wink2:

lol, I'm a teacher here.

You gotta go to the hair and click on "about item" and then you can lift the bin.