Who else is tired of Mika?

JackViolet

Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?

• Yes, and he should use his birthday tea set!
    • Yes, and he should use the musical tea-cup Jack so thoughtfully gave him in Philadelphia
    • Yes, and he should have a tea party with his sisters and Andy
    • Yes, and he should do all of the above
    • No, because I hate all things Mika and tea-related.

...I really kind of want him to go away.

Well. Actually I've been listening to his music more lately. I haven't played LiCM in a while, and a few days ago I took it out of my CD pile and put it back in my car player, so I've been listening to it every day (I commute). It's good, and I like being able to listen to it again with fresh ears and find that I still love it. So, I'm not saying I'm tired of his music or anything.

But this blog thing, I just want him to shut up. Not entirely, but I find myself cringing when I see new posts on the blog thread, thinking, "oh geez, did he post another one already? I hope not." I go to Mikasounds, wait for it to load... and am filled with relief when I see that there's no new blog.

I like to have a little space! I want to discuss Mika-related stuff without his constant meddling and interruption. I can't handle having to keep up with his minutiae every day. I think a blog a week would be good, let us breathe a little!!

Also, I think he could benefit by being a little more selective about what he posts. He could at least try to be a little entertaining, to consider whether what he's writing will actually interest his audience. The videoblogs tend to accomplish this more than the text ones. I like the text ones a lot when they're done well, but not when it seems like they're there for the sake of filling up space, or because he had some random thought flitting through his mind for a second and happened to be near a laptop. For Pete's sake, Mika, I don't care that you got a comic book or a new toy unless you tell me something interesting enough about it to make me care.

Anyone with me? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

...I thought not. :naughty:

--Jack

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i miss the huge excitement there was when he wrote that myspace blog (seems sooooo long ago....) now, people get crabby if they dont get at least one blog a day.

pfffftttt.

i can see you're point, although, i'm a author and also rather artsy and i appreciate reading about mika's favorite authors and artists. but yes, i think one blog a week would be far better.

pleeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee mika, don't let you're blog become like sam sparro's.

I'm gonna have to start a nice-to-Mika thread next. I don't want all my Mika-themed threads to be negative. :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe something about enjoying his hair lately. That would be lovely and polite.

Oh, although y'know what would be a fun videoblog that I'd enjoy? One where he does a show-and-tell of just how he likes to make/drink his tea. And then holds a tea party.

Mika, if you do that, I will make a thread about how good you are at responding to fanbase desires!

--Jack

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i'm a musician too and aparently people already got tired of me too

but that's ok

its ok. everyone gets tired of someone at times. :naughty:

i'm tired of my brother. hes a muscian too.

i personally think there are too many muscians in the world. sorry, elanorelle.

its ok. everyone gets tired of someone at times. :naughty:

i'm tired of my brother. hes a muscian too.

i personally think there are too many muscians in the world. sorry, elanorelle.

and think about it...if we listen too much we don't appreciate it for sure. I just would never get tired of him tho,,,I just don't like the time...oh I'm tired of it..,.like a relationship ...I'm tired of you , going to find someone else.,friends have done that to me often...like I am a toilet paper or something

excuse the bitterness tonight

:mf_rosetinted:

I'll even give him a pass on using my teacup. I know he threw it in the dumpsters on his way out the venue. :naughty:

But a tea-blog would make quite a good present for my upcoming birthday. Come on, share the birthday love, Mika!

--Jack

he did?

thats horrible. i would have got upset.

no wonder you don't mind saying mean things about him.

i wonder if he will throw the MFC gift in the dumpster too? that would be funny. he would have a large army of MFC'ers wanting a quiet word with him.

he did?

thats horrible. i would have got upset.

no wonder you don't mind saying mean things about him.

Aw, bless, no! :roftl: I was just kidding, because, how ungainly of a present is a single teacup, really? I wouldn't know what to do with one!

I have no idea what he did with it. Although I doubt he could ever find it again.

--Jack

TEA BLOG TEA BLOG TEA BLOG TEA BLOG :mf_lustslow:

sorry i'm overreacting... i don't have any tea left and i have withdrawal symptoms. just reading the word tea makes me mad :roftl:

imagine when it's mika + tea + blog *stops bouncing* *starts bouncing again*

TEA BLOG TEA BLOG TEA BLOG TEA BLOG TEA BLOG

*goes back to pack*

TEA BLOG TEA BLOG TEA BLOG TEA BLOG :mf_lustslow:

sorry i'm overreacting... i don't have any tea left and i have withdrawal symptoms. just reading the word tea makes me mad :roftl:

imagine when it's mika + tea + blog *stops bouncing* *starts bouncing again*

TEA BLOG TEA BLOG TEA BLOG TEA BLOG TEA BLOG

*goes back to pack*

:lmfao:

that made me laugh so hard... lol....

oh and jack.. i didnt want to offend you by asking WHY you went through the dumpster, and i was gonna ask if it was a habit of yours, but i didnt want to sound nasty. :naughty: phew. :roftl::thumb_yello: