Who else is tired of Mika?

JackViolet

Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?

• Yes, and he should use his birthday tea set!
    • Yes, and he should use the musical tea-cup Jack so thoughtfully gave him in Philadelphia
    • Yes, and he should have a tea party with his sisters and Andy
    • Yes, and he should do all of the above
    • No, because I hate all things Mika and tea-related.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

. Did you know that supermarkets throw out perfectly edible unsold vegetables, bread, etc, at the end of each day? They wrap them in plastic too, so they're quite sanitary. Stores throw out lots of reusable things, and it's such a waste! Some people manage to live almost entirely on what they scavenge from dumpsters. I quite admire that. :thumb_yello:

--Jack

Yeah, but some people get stuff out of the skip at the back of the store and take it round the front for refunds. Also there were cases of people getting stuff out of the skip and taking them to environmental health saying they bought them out of date etc, so a lot of stores over here anyway, either lock their skips or lock their back yards.

I do think it's bad that they have to throw out such stuff but you can't sell it if it's against the law. Some of the stores used to have arrangements with zoos and pet shelters though to take some meat and fruit and veg.

Mind you I have before seen a mother lowering her child into a skip by holding onto his ankles and also in another store, a tramp was found dead in a large wheely bin, I don't know if he got in and couldn't get out but I think he was just sleeping in there.

Well, you know, I don't think Jack can possibly be serious about this thread!:roftl:

I hope she is! I agree, he does blog too much IMO.

And this constant wishing for a new one, come on people! Get out and do something in real life!

What's going to happen when Mika isn't so bored himself or just gets bored with it and stops blogging so often, there are going to be some really disappointed mfcers.

Oh, I am! I'm not "over Mika" but I'm over the blog. I just hate having the pressure to keep up with it! I mean, I know no one is forcing me to read it, but if I don't, I'll feel out-of-the-loop here... but I don't have time to always check it so I prefer it when he posts less rather than more. I mean, that's my cheese and whine, he isn't obligated to make me happy and can post when he likes, but I'd like it if it were once a week, more or less. Funny thing is, I really did think that I'd be the only one to feel this way. :naughty:

(I quite liked the "Thank you" post though. Because that one had something relevant to say.)

I'm also entirely serious about wanting the tea show-and-tell videoblog. And about the fact that I'll post a nice complimentary thread if he obliges. :bleh:

--Jack

Am I actually the only lonely one who really likes the art related blogs? :blink:

Doesn't mean that I automatically go crazy about all the people he blogs about, but I really like to find and absorb as much new stuff as possible.

Am I actually the only lonely one who really likes the art related blogs? :blink:

Doesn't mean that I automatically go crazy about all the people he blogs about, but I really like to find and absorb as much new stuff as possible.

I like them... in moderation. And when accompanied by insightful commentary.

--Jack

And this constant wishing for a new one, come on people! Get out and do something in real life!

I don't even have a real life and I still don't want to wait around for his next blog! :naughty:

The blogs are fun and I think it's a great filler to keep people occupied until there are real interviews, new music and a world tour so we can get back into what he's doing in his career. But I don't know why these blog entries are treated as news with a sense of urgency about reading them and begging for a new one. I also think it's boring when that's all that's going on here. I think the blogs are a great idea but I'm just not that fascinated by Mika's fandom musings that I want to make it a focus of the fan club.

well i like them. and there are also a few artists that do these too.i go to websites every day, just to see what they posted, and i enjoy them. even if its being the most random thing, it means that theyrealso trying to keep there promise that theyre doing it.

Same here, but that's because I'm obsessed with a bunch of art and design blogs already, I check them everyday, just to stay informed and to feed my eyes.

And I don't mean to be rude, but you know, if you are tired of the blogs, then don't read them.:mf_rosetinted:

Same here, but that's because I'm obsessed with a bunch of art and design blogs already, I check them everyday, just to stay informed and to feed my eyes.

And I don't mean to be rude, but you know, if you are tired of the blogs, then don't read them.:mf_rosetinted:

i know, seriously, to all that

you dont have to go there you know. hes just trying to be nice to us. i mean, would you want to be a fan of someone who cares for there fans (like the many ways mika does).... or someone who is arrogant, and doesnt care a bit about there fans!

Oh, I am! I'm not "over Mika" but I'm over the blog. I just hate having the pressure to keep up with it! I mean, I know no one is forcing me to read it, but if I don't, I'll feel out-of-the-loop here...

what i like about the blogs is that they are not MFC related, i discovered many interesting people there and they were not from here, it all gives me a new horizon, its a different place, a different rythm and im sure we are all taking our own rythm regarding the blogs today, when you have a new toy, you play with it a lot and then you slowly go away from it...i think things will set up naturally. his own rythm and ours.

Funny thing is, I really did think that I'd be the only one to feel this way. :naughty:

did you really think youd be the only one? it was so predictible you wouldnt be.

(I quite liked the "Thank you" post though. Because that one had something relevant to say.)

--Jack

thats funny, that was my least favourite one...i dont get the all "something relevevant to say" something that could "make me care"

all the posts ALL were absolutely relevant to me and in different ways, for different reasons...his post with dzama was gold, the one with bukowski was funny...the one with the ice cream was really profound and...well ill stop here, im not one to analyze....but he always explains why he actually likes the artists and thats a pure gift because HE is actually the genius, because the way he explains is different, that was so touching and so honest when he said that he would like to put more words on the way he feels when he loves a drawing or a painting, did you ever feel this way? do you know what it means to have the desire to put words on feelings? anyway....im sorry, this post is just useless but i love the blogs and we will all find a rythm and i hope he wont shut up and i hope he will stay....on long term.

Jack I like this topic. I wrote last week I thought I was almost over Mika...which would be sad after all the time energy and money I have poured into this obsession....but then he posted some nice travel vlogs and piqued my interest again.:wink2:

I asked him (along with many others) to give us a blog with the lovely tea set we made, but it seems he is still cliff jumping. Or quite possibly he is actually OVER his blog obsession and is in the studio, which would be nice.:naughty:

I would really like the TEA BLOG. BUt more than that I would like word of the first new single off his upcoming album. Gosh, even Queen gave us a peek at their new album MONTHS before it is to be released.

Mika, set a date in your head for the next single. Don't lose your momentum and have everyone forget you in the meantime!! Then work to the date. Come on, it will make you use your time more efficiently, and you might waste less time with the blog thing....which I do love, but selective vlogs are much more amusing.:wub2:

Actually I just thought...is Mika away at Mana and Andrew's wedding??:roftl:

what i like about the blogs is that they are not MFC related, i discovered many interesting people there and they were not from here, it all gives me a new horizon, its a different place, a different rythm and im sure we are all taking our own rythm regarding the blogs today, when you have a new toy, you play with it a lot and then you slowly go away from it...i think things will set up naturally. his own rythm and ours.

did you really think youd be the only one? it was so predictible you wouldnt be.

thats funny, that was my least favourite one...i dont get the all "something relevevant to say" something that could "make me care"

all the posts ALL were absolutely relevant to me and in different ways, for different reasons...his post with dzama was gold, the one with bukowski was funny...the one with the ice cream was really profound and...well ill stop here, im not one to analyze....but he always explains why he actually likes the artists and thats a pure gift because HE is actually the genius, because the way he explains is different, that was so touching and so honest when he said that he would like to put more words on the way he feels when he loves a drawing or a painting, did you ever feel this way? do you know what it means to have the desire to put words on feelings? anyway....im sorry, this post is just useless but i love the blogs and we will all find a rythm and i hope he wont shut up and i hope he will stay....on long term.

wow! you said that, perfectly!!!!

one one more thing to add. on the poll you put "no i hate everything about mika and his tea'" or something along those lines. well obviously you put "hate mika" in there, and this is a mika fan club. so the ppl voting for that, shouldnt be on here, if they hate mika.

wow! you said that, perfectly!!!!

lol, yeah i agree, especially the part with the toy "when you have a new toy...bla bla":floor:

hey btw are you a furry? i mean is that you on your avatar? the other day i ran after a boy in a forest , he was all dressed like you,lol, (wow)

lol, yeah i agree, especially the part with the toy "when you have a new toy...bla bla":floor:

hey btw are you a furry? i mean is that you on your avatar? the other day i ran after a boy in a forest , he was all dressed like you,lol, (wow)

haha

well thats not me. im a girl :roftl: thats someone in the band called The Academy Is

one one more thing to add. on the poll you put "no i hate everything about mika and his tea'" or something along those lines. well obviously you put "hate mika" in there, and this is a mika fan club. so the ppl voting for that, shouldnt be on here, if they hate mika.

Oh well...we were only two people to vote for that one so far, so I guess the majority kinda like him :roftl: I guess I voted for that one because my hate for anything tea - and birthday project related overshadows whatever I think of Mika :bleh:

i sometimes really don't get it...

fans whining because Mika doesn't pay enough attention to them

then more fans whining because he writes everyday

people claiming to be fans and saying they hate everything related to the man

people claiming to be fans and almost bragging they are " over him"

i really don't mean to be mean ( uh, sounds nice) but i reaaaaally don't get it !!

you're tired of the blog, don't read it...

you're tired of the man, do something else

i dunno...

:shocked:

maybe this poll is a joke and i didn't get it.. sorry if it is...