yet another horrid 8 days

DarkLight

i not long ago posted another thread declaring i hate august (and why) and now more crummy stuff has happened to me this past 8 days to make me hate august (and life in general) even more

I came here to manchester to stay with my great aunt & uncle for a few days (as it was her birthday last week and she wanted to see dad & i)

I really was dreading coming down here as last time i was here a few months ago my great (pah) uncle put his arm around me & tried to force me to kiss him in the way a boyfriend would (i.e proper full on snogging)

and also i was starting to become ill

we got here late on wednesday (the 13th) and The following day we were all shopping in chorlton & I went extremely dizzy & woozy I thought i was either going to pass out or drop down dead i felt that bad

I've since been quite ill & have been dragged all across manchester to various places like shops car boots & such despite feeling very ill & just a few days ago when we were all out we had a break in & my laptop which I've only had approx 10 months was stolen

(it has thousands of files on it some extremely important) and also dozens & dozens of sites under my favourites

so as you can probably guess i'm hopping mad, pissed off & stressed & wanna scream & cry & shout, my life's already a horrible nightmare as it is I really didn't need this too.

now out of the money i have left instead of going on a lovely weeks holiday i so desperately needed i have to buy myself a new laptop

arghhhhhh HMMMMMMMMphhh

I'm so furious & cheesed off

sorry to rant I just needed to get all this **** off my chest as I have no one to talk to about it

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you made it known to your parents that your uncle tried to force you to kiss him? If you haven't I would certainly do that.... I am not sure how old you are, but if he has tried something like that before he may try again and it would probably be better if you told a family member about that.

Have you made it known to your parents that your uncle tried to force you to kiss him? If you haven't I would certainly do that.... I am not sure how old you are, but if he has tried something like that before he may try again and it would probably be better if you told a family member about that.

I would tell my parents but the trouble is my great aunt has lung cancer & If she found out it would cause her even more stress & worry & she doesn't need that does she?

(I'm nearly 23 btw) he did that when i was about 13 & hasn't tried it on since then but the last time i was here he did it again I just pushed him away & told him don't even try it

so far while i've been here (nearly 9 days now) he hasn't done anything & if he tries it again believe me i'll kick his bloomin' head in

I'm a tough old boot who can stick up for myself it's just i really don't need this kinda hell, i've had a difficult enough life as it is!

when i was 14 i was very extremely, violently sexually abused & assaulted by a so called family friend it went on for a year & a half & then when i was 18 a teen (about 17) year old guy who lived not too far from me tried to rape me, so I don't need any more pervy sick twisted little sh*ts trying anything on I've had more than enough of sick twisted men believe me!