Daredevil? Love to feel the adrenaline pumping?

Kavi

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:punk: Whoo hooooo!

This is unbelievably amazing:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc5LRyoz_2M

I love how it looks like they're standing on solid ground. I looks like they're standing on the air..

Unbelievable:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0E-nIcZFsCw

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=84oD8OU_zSE

:mf_lustslow: Totally!!! And I really like the music they have in these extreme sports vids :punk:

:punk: Whoo hooooo!

This is unbelievably amazing:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc5LRyoz_2M

I love how it looks like they're standing on solid ground. I looks like they're standing on the air..

Unbelievable:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0E-nIcZFsCw

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=84oD8OU_zSE

:shocked:

I knooow...It's crazy.

I love the music to all of them.:naughty:

I really really really want to do it!:wub2:

:shocked:

I knooow...It's crazy.

I love the music to all of them.:naughty:

I really really really want to do it!:wub2:

Yeah!

Me too!!! It sucks that my parents treat me like a kid and don't want me to do any of it! BUT i will!!!!!

Ahhhh! This is awesome! I want to do so many things like this some day. The most extreme thing I've done is gone cliff jumping. That was pretty cool! It was fun cause me and a group of my friends went to this park that was like 3 hours away. When we got there we didn't know where the cliffs were so we asked this lady directions, but she wouldn't tell us unless we promised we wouldn't jump off the cliffs because technically it was illegal and kind of dangerous. But she ended telling us and we found it. It was crazy we had to hop a fence and climb over rocks and stuff just to get to the cliffs. Then once we got there we had to climb down the cliff and check if it was deep enough and if there were any rocks or anything. So we did and it was safe, plus it was on couple websites where people have jumped (even though it's illegal lol). I was the last one to jump cause I was so scared. Not so much of jumping down but of climbing back up because it the rocks were slippery and you had to put you feet in just the right spots to get up. There were like 4 jumps I think. The first one was only 10 ft, and then it went like 20, then 35, and then 45. I of course started from the very bottom first! Somehow I worked my way up to 35, but by the time I was on the 45ft platform and started thundering and lightning so I couldn't go ( I think that was a sign from God telling me I wasn't really lol). Anyway it was the best thing I've ever done! It honestly was the biggest rush ever! And no matter how many times any of us would jump in it always take us a couple seconds to do it because it was kinda scary every time. The most scariest and funnest thing ever!

I'll try to upload some pics to show you guys. For now you can see on this link if it works...Not sure if it will. I might have to upload them on photo bucket first, but it's like 3 in the morning so i can do that tomorrow

here's the link anyway

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=36705960&op=1&o=all&view=all&subj=11322862&id=11322575

i was just about to skydive once. i was ready to subscribe to a summer-course. :sad: but my mum scared me because she told me how many people die because the wind takes them into a lake that was near. and the next day i heard that one guy died because he couldn't open his parachute. i feel such a coward now.

the only extreme thing i ever done was falling from the attic when i was 4 :roftl:and that wasn't anything planned.

but i do like hiking :wub2:. i'm planning some for the next week, because i didn't get enough time this last weekend.

Ahhhh! This is awesome! I want to do so many things like this some day. The most extreme thing I've done is gone cliff jumping. That was pretty cool! It was fun cause me and a group of my friends went to this park that was like 3 hours away. When we got there we didn't know where the cliffs were so we asked this lady directions, but she wouldn't tell us unless we promised we wouldn't jump off the cliffs because technically it was illegal and kind of dangerous. But she ended telling us and we found it. It was crazy we had to hop a fence and climb over rocks and stuff just to get to the cliffs. Then once we got there we had to climb down the cliff and check if it was deep enough and if there were any rocks or anything. So we did and it was safe, plus it was on couple websites where people have jumped (even though it's illegal lol). I was the last one to jump cause I was so scared. Not so much of jumping down but of climbing back up because it the rocks were slippery and you had to put you feet in just the right spots to get up. There were like 4 jumps I think. The first one was only 10 ft, and then it went like 20, then 35, and then 45. I of course started from the very bottom first! Somehow I worked my way up to 35, but by the time I was on the 45ft platform and started thundering and lightning so I couldn't go ( I think that was a sign from God telling me I wasn't really lol). Anyway it was the best thing I've ever done! It honestly was the biggest rush ever! And no matter how many times any of us would jump in it always take us a couple seconds to do it because it was kinda scary every time. The most scariest and funnest thing ever!

I'll try to upload some pics to show you guys. For now you can see on this link if it works...Not sure if it will. I might have to upload them on photo bucket first, but it's like 3 in the morning so i can do that tomorrow

here's the link anyway

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=36705960&op=1&o=all&view=all&subj=11322862&id=11322575

WOW...that sounds cool!!! What I like about extreme sports also is that the excitement is not just doing it, it's also about the journey and in your story I couldn't help but feel excited :)

Like I always wonder about the rush I'll feel (if/when I go skydiving)...like the excitement sitting in the plane/helicopter and then looking down and then standing on the edge ready to jump :mf_lustslow:

:( I can't see your fb link..it says content not found :S

i was just about to skydive once. i was ready to subscribe to a summer-course. :sad: but my mum scared me because she told me how many people die because the wind takes them into a lake that was near. and the next day i heard that one guy died because he couldn't open his parachute. i feel such a coward now.

the only extreme thing i ever done was falling from the attic when i was 4 :roftl:and that wasn't anything planned.

but i do like hiking :wub2:. i'm planning some for the next week, because i didn't get enough time this last weekend.

AW sounds like my mum :thumbdown: I can never do anything I want to do now 'cause of her...she's so negative and tries to discourage me too lol.

:roftl: You were alright though rite?

Well do take pics :) I'd love to see the place!

AW sounds like my mum :thumbdown: I can never do anything I want to do now 'cause of her...she's so negative and tries to discourage me too lol.

:roftl: You were alright though rite?

Well do take pics :) I'd love to see the place!

after falling from the attic?...not really:roftl:

the skydiving..didn't try it...

i took some pictures from this week-end.

gonna put them on the web so you could see :)

i'll put a link tomorrow. :wink2:

after falling from the attic?...not really:roftl:

the skydiving..didn't try it...

i took some pictures from this week-end.

gonna put them on the web so you could see :)

i'll put a link tomorrow. :wink2:

Yeah. Aw what happened? lol yeah I'm nosey :naughty:

yay that would be cool!

WOW...that sounds cool!!! What I like about extreme sports also is that the excitement is not just doing it, it's also about the journey and in your story I couldn't help but feel excited :)

Like I always wonder about the rush I'll feel (if/when I go skydiving)...like the excitement sitting in the plane/helicopter and then looking down and then standing on the edge ready to jump :mf_lustslow:

:( I can't see your fb link..it says content not found :S

I know exactly what you mean. It's the biggest rush ever. Your adrenaline is pumping so much!

I'll try to post the pics in a different post!