Daredevil? Love to feel the adrenaline pumping?

Kavi

Ok...I made a photo bucket account and put the pictures on there. It doesn't like it was very high from the pictures but trust me they're really high!

They're all pics of my friends...I think I'm in a couple, I'm the only Indian girl in the pics lol

http://s368.photobucket.com/albums/oo126/kkjoshi/?special_track=nav_tab_my_albums

Oh and I tried to upload some videos on it too, if they ever upload. There aren't any of me jumping though :(

My friends kept forgetting to do it!:thumbdown:

My only proof that I jumped is that there are pics of me in the water! My mom didn't believe I jumped lol, until my friends told her i did!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Aw what happened? lol yeah I'm nosey :naughty:

yay that would be cool!

:naughty: i cracked my skull and i broke a hand and managed to change the shape of two ribs :roftl:

*prepares pictures for posting*

uhmm... do roller-coasters count as extreme stuff? 'cause i've been twice :mf_lustslow:

*edit: http://ruxandritsa.hi5.com here are the pictures (in the Pojorata folder) and there's a video of my mika egg down the page...:roftl: pretend you don't notice my awful accent...:thumbdown:

Ok...I made a photo bucket account and put the pictures on there. It doesn't like it was very high from the pictures but trust me they're really high!

They're all pics of my friends...I think I'm in a couple, I'm the only Indian girl in the pics lol

http://s368.photobucket.com/albums/oo126/kkjoshi/?special_track=nav_tab_my_albums

Oh and I tried to upload some videos on it too, if they ever upload. There aren't any of me jumping though :(

My friends kept forgetting to do it!:thumbdown:

My only proof that I jumped is that there are pics of me in the water! My mom didn't believe I jumped lol, until my friends told her i did!

aw that looks like so much fun! :punk:

I'm so jealous lol...I wish I had friends like that!

:naughty: i cracked my skull and i broke a hand and managed to change the shape of two ribs :

*prepares pictures for posting*

uhmm... do roller-coasters count as extreme stuff? 'cause i've been twice :

*edit: http://ruxandritsa.hi5.com here are the pictures (in the Pojorata folder) and there's a video of my mika egg down the page...:roftl: pretend you don't notice my awful accent...::

:shocked: ouch! glad your ok now! *well that was a long time ago but still*

Erm dunno, but it works for this thread...anything that's daring and gets your adrenaline pumping :punk:

I friend requested u :) but i don't use hi5 as much since facebook came out lol.

wow the scenery is beautiful :mf_lustslow: The lil train thingy too was so cute! Where is that btw? Looks like a place I'd love to visit!LOL the eggs r cute too!

EDIT: I now saw the vid :roftl: "mika egg"

• 10 months later...

I have officially decided that for my 18th, I'm going to go skydiving! No turning back now, I'm not letting myself change my mind.

I never realized how cheap it is! It's only like $200 to do a tandem jump. (Tandem is when someone is attached to your back, and they control the parachute.

Anybody want to join me? They give you discounts if you do it with a group.

In a year? Maybe on July 6, 2010? :naughty: Anybody?

I have officially decided that for my 18th, I'm going to go skydiving! No turning back now, I'm not letting myself change my mind.

I never realized how cheap it is! It's only like $200 to do a tandem jump. (Tandem is when someone is attached to your back, and they control the parachute.

Anybody want to join me? They give you discounts if you do it with a group.

In a year? Maybe on July 6, 2010? :naughty: Anybody?

Wow, I totally forgot about this thread. :naughty:

I'm willing to do it! Yesss!!! Always wanted to try it...:punk: