chocolate. yummmmmm

mika-fan1001

well i have no clue if we have a chocolate thread, but im starting one if we dont

i like chocolate

iim about to have some MILKA. BEST CHOCOLATE EVER!

altho i have to know someone thats going to like germany to get it :naughty:

i still have some from 2005 from a foreign exchange student. actually thats my sisters stash she forgot about (no worries, im not eating it. i dont know how chocolate expires. :roftl: ) and its the most delecious stuff ive ever had!

whats ur fav kind of chocolatE?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love chocolate :mf_lustslow:- especally Green & Black's organic Maya Gold and Montezuma organic Chilli chocolate. They are more expensive than ordinary chocolate, but I don't eat as much - They are a real treat!:punk:

xxN

ya i dont have chocolate that often, my sisters boyfriend came back about 2 weeks ago, and brought me some milka, so ive been eating it in moderation lol

ive nvr heard of that kind!

you're the queen of the random threads:floor:

i love chocolate too,who doesn't like it anyway!:thumb_yello:

hehe. :roftl::roftl: i am! if im bored. i will look at something (like a lamp atm) and start a thread! haha. now i wanna *must resist* :roftl::roftl:

umm theres quite a few ppl i know

I love this thread so much I'm moving in. Make way for my spiderman sleeping bag :naughty:

God, I love and rely on chocolate way too much! If I'm having a crappy day, I just decide I'll buy one of those giant bars and everything will be fine and dandy once again :naughty:

I LOVE Mi(l)ka bars :lmao:

My lovely Mika Mail partner Camille told me that one! :bleh:

But I love all chocolate, I'm not a chocolate racist in any way shape or form :naughty:

I love this thread so much I'm moving in. Make way for my spiderman sleeping bag :naughty:

God, I love and rely on chocolate way too much! If I'm having a crappy day, I just decide I'll buy one of those giant bars and everything will be fine and dandy once again :naughty:

I LOVE Mi(l)ka bars :lmao:

My lovely Mika Mail partner Camille told me that one! :bleh:

But I love all chocolate, I'm not a chocolate racist in any way shape or form :naughty:

haha! thats a hilarious post first of all! cracked up at the first line!!!!! :roftl:

haha chocolate is good at that!

she has good taste in chocolate!!!! :roftl:

haha im sure u arent!!!!!!! lloll. im n0ot either. its the best man made thing! ever!

haha! thats a hilarious post first of all! cracked up at the first line!!!!!

haha chocolate is good at that!

she has good taste in chocolate!!!!

haha im sure u arent!!!!!!! lloll. im n0ot either. its the best man made thing! ever!

Haha thanks :blush-anim-cl:

Haha yes she does, and I think they should actually remove that L from the name, Mika bars would taste even better I reckon :das::naughty:

Hehe! It's the best thing since sliced bread is chocolate :naughty:

I once met a girl that didn't like chocolate.

:boxed:

We don't care for those kind of people in this thread :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh:

Haha thanks

Haha yes she does, and I think they should actually remove that L from the name, Mika bars would taste even better I reckon :das::naughty:

Hehe! It's the best thing since sliced bread is chocolate :naughty:

:boxed:

hah nice! i bet it would!!! :licks_lips:

o dont like those kind of people :mf_rosetinted:

Haha thanks

Hehe! It's the best thing since sliced bread is chocolate

I don't like them either.:mf_rosetinted:.

The other day I was walking and I saw a Milka advertising on a bus stop. And it said something like: "If you say it with Milka blablablalba". But I read 'If you say it with Mika'. And I stopped suddendly and had to read it again.:roftl:.

I don't like them either.:mf_rosetinted:.

The other day I was walking and I saw a Milka advertising on a bus stop. And it said something like: "If you say it with Milka blablablalba". But I read 'If you say it with Mika'. And I stopped suddendly and had to read it again.:roftl:.

hahaaha hilarious!!!!!!!!!! nice

I love chocolate :wub2: Except for white chocolate. And dark chocolate. :naughty:

But I could eat milk chocolate all day :drool:

i love milk chocolate. i like white chocolate :P

and i had these ice cream bars things and i had no idea they were dark chocolate, they tasted just like milk chocolate! lol

well i have no clue if we have a chocolate thread, but im starting one if we dont

i like chocolate

iim about to have some MILKA. BEST CHOCOLATE EVER!

altho i have to know someone thats going to like germany to get it :naughty:

i still have some from 2005 from a foreign exchange student. actually thats my sisters stash she forgot about (no worries, im not eating it. i dont know how chocolate expires. :roftl: ) and its the most delecious stuff ive ever had!

whats ur fav kind of chocolatE?

I like milk chocolate mmm and hersheys , smarties m&m !!!!!!!!