The Timbaland Thread

babspanky

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The net is closing! I knew I didn't make up that fact about Timbaland producing Mika's next album for nothing! I often have these flashes of genius that turn out to be entirely true! Eh!

Wow! Eh. It might become reality fikifiki!

well... he kinda produced it too :wink2: (and i was wondering why greg wells wasn't in the video too, since he co-produced it :naughty:)

but what i meant was that he gets his name first in the title. like it should be the other way around. his name should be in the 'producer' spot.

Eh!

Quite right, but I had to limit it , it was getting late and I'd had enough strange noises for one day. I also didn't know how to spell fikifiki.:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah!

That's what i am here for, to show how fikifiki is spelled.

EH!

:naughty:

I'd like to see some of Mika's songs remixed by Timabland.

In any other world, EH, you could see the difference, EH.

Can any one do it for me? :thumb_yello:

Sucking too hard on your lollipop, fikifiki fikifki, love's gonna get you down. EH :fisch:

yeah fikifiki EH! :roftl:

And it's proof that Timbaland is producing the new album! EH!

:roftl:

The net is closing! I knew I didn't make up that fact about Timbaland producing Mika's next album for nothing! I often have these flashes of genius that turn out to be entirely true! Eh!

There's only one explanation.....you are a witch....

hahah I love his Eh... in Say it right.. but I also like his Eh in Apologise... he sounds like he's giving birth to kidney stones... really big ones... :lmfao:

I belive he was in Poland few days back... in Cracov... and he shouted to the crowd : "I love you WARSAAAAAAAAAAAW".... yes... the man knows where he is....

I personally am a fan of "YO". Never underestimate the power of a few well placed "Yo's"....:roftl:

I agree. Despite my heritage, I prefer the American "yo" over the Canadian "eh". This fikifikifiki sounds interesting though. I'll have to give it a listen when I get home.

Only one Mastah on this forum Greta! :sneaky2:

And....there we go.....Defending himself :mf_rosetinted:. I told you I'd catch you out Mika, stop playing games :naughty:.

I agree. Despite my heritage, I prefer the American "yo" over the Canadian "eh". This fikifikifiki sounds interesting though. I'll have to give it a listen when I get home.

Aye, I can't wait to hear your views on it.

Maybe we should write a thesis and send to Da Mastah so he includes it in his blog? For the next Juvonne one of course, at the top of whatever that one will be.:punk:

Haha nice thread babs, never noticed before

My dog's name is Yo-yo

• 2 weeks later...