MFC superlatives?

phunkygal

Okay, I think I saw a thread a LONG time ago having to do with this but it sort of died or something and I cant find it, but now its '08 and I think we need some MFC superlatives. While talking to Milou she told me that her school doesnt have them so for people who need an explanation:

(in simpler terms, using my words)

the highest position/the best person in something.

ex. Nicest Eyes

Most likely to succeed

etc.

and instead of doing the boring ones that put people down and go to the most 'popular' people, I figured we should use some new ones. Nicest hair is not what I was thinking :fisch:

say like 'Most inviting person' 'most likely to date Mika' 'Friendliest person' 'Most obsessed with Mika' 'Most obsessed with a bandmember (cough)' 'best signatures' 'best avatar' etc. so ya, let me know...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I think I saw a thread a LONG time ago having to do with this but it sort of died or something and I cant find it, but now its '08 and I think we need some MFC superlatives. While talking to Milou she told me that her school doesnt have them so for people who need an explanation:

(in simpler terms, using my words)

the highest position/the best person in something.

ex. Nicest Eyes

Most likely to succeed

etc.

and instead of doing the boring ones that put people down and go to the most 'popular' people, I figured we should use some new ones. Nicest hair is not what I was thinking :fisch:

say like 'Most inviting person' 'most likely to date Mika' 'Friendliest person' 'Most obsessed with Mika' 'Most obsessed with a bandmember (cough)' 'best signatures' 'best avatar' etc. so ya, let me know...

that'd be kinda cool. but we dont wanna hurt some ppl's feelings, but i think it would be neat :D